Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 70)

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

gr888 update ya..i lov it ttly

thansk for d pm!

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
great update. Poor Panchi got bitten.
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Good updateClap
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

wow awesome postClapClap
abhay bit piaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL
poor panchi Crysid bit herLOL
she will become evil now Shockedi guessLOL
thanks for the pmSmile
  update soonWink

Abhay bit Pia Embarrassedand Sid bit Panchi Shockedboth boys have the women they bitLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOnly Sid's not too happy about it
Panchi annoys me so i want her evil so i can mess with her charactor. I hate what she's turned into. Need to spice up her lifeBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaRozy77RB81

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

great update. Poor Panchi got bitten.
I think its something extra to liven up my FF. Lets see how Birdie changes into a firecracker
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals_11

Awesome Update Aysha.. Piya-Panchi Convo was Gr8.. Poor Abhay he's still weak from dat Shanaya's attack n then too hav 2 run to protect Piya.. Sid Bit Panchi n Abhay Bit Piya..dat's a new twist.. Wats gonna happen to Piya-Panchi now..?? R u planning to take d track as per d show.. 3 full moon nights wit 3 bites..or they r gonna change into human again.. Its getting more intresting.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
Yeah i'll take this along as per the show only there will definitely be a transformation. So watch this space. Changing them into human again would be boring.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77Cute_GalRB81

Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
nice one...abhay bit piya and sid bit panchi...
i hope piya changes back to human...
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

:::Precap 19:::Turning Point:::

Abhay decided to stay with Panchi and Pia keeping guard. He couldn't exactly carry both girls without a foolproof explannation. Pia was easy to appease but Panch was a whole different kettle of fish. No Panchi wouldn't buy anything he'd tell her. Abhay had to be careful. The girl was already under Sid's influence. She was bitten by him meaning he owned her literally. So nothing anyone would say would sway her from Sid's side posing a problem with Pia. How on earth was he going to juggle protecting two girls forget saving one. Pia was accident prone as it was. Abhay watched Pia lay asleep peacufully unaware to the brutal world he'd unintentionally brought her into. He stroked Pia's face with his fingers unable to keep himself away from her. It was bad enough he was already struggling keeping his distance but his actions had cemented his link with her further more. He could still feel the taste of her blood in his mouth. Abhay hadn't whetted his appetite for her. He had to control himself or risk losing Pia for good. Both Panchi and Pia would go through a transformation phase. So in the course of 3 months they would need to be bitten another 2 times on those full moon. Then they would turn into full blooded vampires like he was. Panchi was at the greatest risk of turning into a dark vampire thanks to Sid. She was out off limits for him just like Pia was off limits to Sid. Both sisters would turn just like them only Abhay wouldn't allow this to take place not on his watch. He could never take their right to choose a life of darkness from them. Abhay never had this choice but the girl's did at least they would as long as he prevented them from changing.

Pia felt a tad groggy. The last thing she remembered was Abhay being by her side outside and the next thing she knew she was here. Back in this room with what do U know Abhay? Pia felt tipsy like she was drunk on something but she wasn't drinking anything last night-Abhay what are U doing here? If Panchi sees U she'll freak.
Abhay shifted away from Pia-Naking sure U are in one piece. I couldn't resist staying away from U Pia. Panchi won't say anything so long as U say U invited me over. (He winks at Pia playfully. What was he supposed to tell her My brothers a vampire. He wants to turn U so i bit U first.)
Pia couldn't help but blush-I thought i saw Sid. Where did he go?
Abhay winced at Sid's name-U sure no how to ruin a moment. He left after he saw U with me. I think he got what he came for. He told me to take care of U.
Pia mused-He did? Does Panchi know Sid came?
Abhay shrugged his shoulders-Who knows i never asked.
Pia excused herself-I'll be back. Will U wait for me outside? I really don't want any awkwardness with Panchi.
Abhay listened to Pia and headed outside before checking up on Panchi-I'm not waiting a second longer than 3 Pia so you'd better be out by then or i'm coming in.
Pia giggled-This is a new side to U i'm seeing Abhay Raichand. So possessive. I think i like the old Abhay better. He wasn't as demanding as the new U.
Abhay gave fake hurt look-Oh U kill me Pia. Now hurry up. I'm in trouble as it is with my folks.

Pia scurried to freshen up and quickly woke up Panchi before she headed downstairs. Abhay as he promised was about to come up. He treated her to a full Indian breakfast. By then Panchi had hurried downstairs.

Panchi teased gasping at Abhay-I see absence does make the heart grow fonder but seriously Abhay tracking Pia down here is a bit much.
Abhay answered in return-I call it the spur of a moment thing. See i surprised Pia and U. It counts for something. How are U feeling in general?
Panchi was feeling like a train wreck-Don't ask i feel so lucid yet almost like i'm a little intoxicated.
Pia could relate-Maybe its all the spa treatment getting to our head.
Abhay knew it was the reaction to their blood-Well we'd better make a move. Pia and I have college while U have work.
Panchi groaned-I so don't want to go in.

Edited by matwamango - 02 May 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989ash12katiehiwatariminahil1997...Nidhi...ProttashakarantakiarRozy77--AROMAL--Cute_GalPari-GuptaRB81UmIbrahimbmtdluverpoojahandaaamirkhanfanSilverBell

Go to top