Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 61)

Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
amazing amazing and amazing....lovely update...!!!

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Awww piya is so cute hehe 'U kiss shanaya on the lips' LOL LOL LOL
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
nice part 
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

:::Update 17:::The Kill:::

Shanaya got wind of what transpired between Abhay and Pia from eavesdropping in on Misha's little conversation with Pia. She couldn't believe how Abhay and Pia could still be on speaking terms with each other despite her best efforts to drive a wedge between them. She had to act fast. If Sid found out she'd failed he'd terminate his plans to turn her. No Shanaya had decided on taking matters into her own hands. She'd hurt Abhay through Pia. It was the only solution. Abhay being a vampire would be difficult to eliminate but not impossible. She had a soft spot for the vampire but if she couldn't get to him with her womanly wiles then she'd have to kill him. Shanaya knew what his weakness was. Pia and silver. They were his achiles heel and this is what she'd use to her advantage. Shanaya already knew Pia would be going to the office for her apprenticeship. It would be the best time to strike. Shanaya posted a text to Abhay about Pia being Sid's target tonight which was true but he wouldn't know where all this was taking place. Sid had a locket Shanaya had given him from an antique store to hide himself and whoever he touches away from the person or persons searching for them. Abhay's powers wouldn't work. It was the best solution to her problems.

Abhay scans the message he got to see it was Shanaya. The woman was deranged if she thought he'd fall for her lame tricks. He'd seen Pia was safe with Misha but then again Pia was prone to getting into trouble. There was no trusting Shanaya but Sid always meant what he said. If he was going to hurt Pia he'd meant it. Abhay decided to meet with Shanaya it was the only way to see through her warnings. He would be able to read her mind. Abhay tried to find Sid but no such luck. He couldn't find Pia either. If Sid had taken Pia out for the day then it was game over. Abhay couldn't get through reception or to Panchi. The phone lines were engaged. It was getting on his last nerve. Abhay waited for Shanaya to show herself to Abhay in the woods where all the bodies were found.

Shanaya smirks with satisfaction for leading Abhay here-So U decided to join me. I knew i could compel U to come here. Pia is your weakness Abhay. U should know weakness's are a bad trait to have for an immortal like U.
Abhay glares at Shanaya bitterly mouthing off-What the f**k have U done with her? Why can't i find her?
Shanaya lets out a laugh she slowly mouths-I don't know what U are talking about.
Abhay runs towards her shaking her beloowing-Don't mess with me b****h. What the f**k do U losers have in mind? Why are U bringing Pia into this? If U want a puching bag use me but leave her out of this. I warned U before to stay away from her.
Shanaya simply smiles holding no fear in her eyes. She seductively motions towards Abhay feeling him up with her hands on his body-I want nothing to do with Pia. But U i want Abhay. Why don't U get this through this thick head of yours. I want to be touched by U. I want to be loved by U. I want your body Abhay. I want U all over me.
Abhay remains still unmoved by Shanya's blatant attempt to nail him. -U want my body. I am not a piece of meat U can have whenever i take your fancy. Are U sick or what? I could kill U stupid woman. There's a reason why i distance myself from Pia and from all the girls out there wanting a piece of me. I don't give myself to anyone. I am not Sid. He knows what he is doing why don't U make him bed U?
Shanaya has a look of mischief in her eyes. She licks her lips-I want both of U brothers. Don't U get it? I know Sid will play ball but U Abhay make me want U more by rejecting me over and over only makes me more determinned to have U and i'll sink to any level for U Abhay.
Abhay laughs at Shanaya-U really have lost it. U know i'm a vampire and about Sid then why would U do this? Aren't U scared i'll rip your head off?
Shanaya in a triumphant smile-No you'd have killed me by now. U are a softy at heart Abhay while Sid is hard. He promises to do me a favour and i know he will come good on his promise.
Abhay averts his eyes away and then locks them with Shanaya's-If U want me then you'll have to face the outcome. U could die. I won't be able to hold back because i don't love U. It's what keeps me from tearing Pia.
Shanaya evily pulls her face-Pia won't be around Abhay. Face the facts your brother will kill her nomatter what U do. I am just a pawn in his game of chess. He has others waiting on the sideline to fill my shoes. I have done a very good job Abhay.
Abhay reads Shanaya's mind which is filled with images of her ravashing both he and his brother.Then a little clue on what Sid wants with Pia. Abhay shakes his head trying to rush off only to be stabbed by Shanaya with a silver knife first to his gut then she stabbed him again to his heart leaving the knife in-U really shouldhave listened to me Abhay. I didn't want to hurt U but U wouldn't listen.I want to taste your lips on mine Abhay.

Shanaya kiss's Abhay forcefully and then leaves Abhay there in a pool of blood and drives off to see Sid leaving her car a few blocks from his house. Shanaya reapplied her make-up and entered Sid's budoir. She washed the blood offof her hands and plastered a smile. Sid had already felt Shanaya's presence at his house. He was not pleased of Shanaya making herself feel at home. He'd given all his staff the rest of the time off.

Sidharth to Pia and Panchi-I booked a spa treatment for U girls at this place. It was a treat for both of U. 
Panchi took the tickets off of Sid beaming with delight-It's so sweetof U sir.
Pia was tired wanting to go home-I should really head back.
Sid cut Pia-No U should take this offer. I have used to treatments there and they really are a stress buster. I'd recommend it. Besides it will do U some good. A chance for U and Panchi to get some me time.
Panchi insisted Pia tag along-It will be fun and its free. Come on Pia i really want to go.
Pia caved in-Fine Panchi have it your way. Don't expect me to be good company.
Panchi-We won't be talking much Pia just relaxing and detoxing.
Pia to Sid-Thanks Sir. U shouldn't have.
Panchi to Sid-Yeah are U supposed to be this generous with your employees. What's your motive?
Sid raised his hands in the air to show he is innocent-I'm just a fun loving boss. I want my emplooyees to be happy and not miserable. I can be a good guy U know and not have an ulterior motive Panchi. U hurt my feelings.
Panchi joked-Says the guy who breaks hearts everyday.
Sid waved the girls on-Now girls have fun and don't think of anything but keeping a clear head.
Panchi beamed-Will do Sid Bye.

Sid had rushed all the way to his place. Someone was a little eager to end their life as a human and become one of the undead. He couldn't believe he had to cut his time short with Pia just so he could babysit this b***h. What the f**k possessed him to take a needy cow like her in the first place? He should have known a girl who'd be ok with a vampire was messed up in the head. Then again he was partially to blame for letting her get too comfy. Whispering sweet nothings to her had gotten to her head. He found a trail of clothes on the floor with her dressed a little too provokotavely. He wouldn't have minded this if he were in the mood but he had a deadline to meet. Abhay's 5 days were almost up. He had to finish this race. She had the whole place lit up like it was some romantic date. Red wine on the table.

Sid yelled angrily-What the f**k are U doing here? I precisely told U after midnight not this minute. I had to cut my plans short to deal with this c**p.
Shanaya mused biting her lower lip-I wanted to make this special. Sid. I gave U what U wanted.
Sid was taken back by Shanaya's words-U gave me what?
Shanaya smiled with glee clapping her hands to appluad herself-I killed your brother. He is lying in the woods with a silver knife to his gut then to make sure he'll stay dead i stabbed him again in his heart. He hurt my feelings.
Sid held his head with his hands tutting at Shanaya's idocracy-U stipud b***h. I don't want my brother dead. Yet. He has to feel pain not die so easily. How am i supposed to enjoy his death if i'm not there to see it or feel it? Now i have to go save the wretch and do this myself.
Shanaya put her arms around Sid. She removed his hands from his head around her waist hushing his lips with hers-Don't be mad Sid. I only did this so we can be together.
Sid saw right through Shanaya's lies-Please U really think i wouldn't know. I can see through your eyes. U kissed him and asked him to bed U. This is so twisted and so evil. I would applaud U but i had stated to hurt him not kill him b***h. U want us both are U deluded or what? I don't share my toys and Abhay only has eyes for one and its Pia.
Shanaya's eyes grew wary-Your thorn is out of the way Sid now U can have Pia and me all to yourself.
Sid gritted his teeth. He wasn't going to turn Shanaya no now she was going to be his dinner-I have decided instead of turning U tonight i will simply have to do something now.
Shanaya's eyes widened-U mean you'll make me a vampire now.
Sid wanted to see the terror in Shanaya's eyes-No i am feeling very hungry. I want U for dinner and then maybe Pia for desert.
Shanaya withdrew away from Sid as she stammers with her words choked up-U. U .U Cccan't. U. U. Promised.
Sid slipped his face to a devilsih smirk-Did I? U do realize us little hellraisers are prone to telling a few white lies. U forced my hand. If U are this devious now hell help me how U will be like as a vampire. U chose this for yourself.
Shanaya screamed loudly but nobody came to help her-U. U . Won't get away with ttthisss.
Sid rolls his eyes mimicking her-U. U. Won't get away wwwith ttthisss. I have been doing this for years U stupid b***h. A w***e like U can never be trusted and i make promises to break them. Now to enjoy this moment. Unfortunately i don't have time. I have a brother to go save. I think i'll give Mommy dearest a call.
Shanaya started running from door too door while Sid rang his mother.
Sid-Mom Abhay's been stabbed this psychotic b***h is with me right now. I'm about to finish her off. Will U tend to Abhay in the woods. Thanks.
Haseena hissed-If i find U had a hand in this Sid i will personally nerver forgive U for this.
Sid pretended to be hurt qith his voice sounding cut up-I assure U mother it wasn't me. This b***h works at the College. She knows about our secret so she tried to make Abhay hers. Now i have her in my possession she won't be a problem. U can hear her screams can't U?
Haseena smiles-Good. Disgard her i want her dead.
Sid puts his cell phone down and zooms past the stairs to where Shanaya was hiding in his closet-The doors are locked U broke my window. Any more damage U want to cause? Feel free because i am about to kill U softly inflicting U piece by piece for screwing my plans and for stabbing my brother. Nobody messes with him but me.

Shanaya felt Sid come closer towards her. She ran out of the closet back down stairs to the kitchen grabbing a knife stabbing him the same way she did with Abhay-F**k! F**k! Die U b*****d. Die.
Sid was getting tired of Shanaya's stupid antics-I'm a vampire U idiot. U haven't stabbed me with silver.

Sid pulls Shanaya's hair towards him pushing her abruptly to the ground and bites her brutally tearing her skin with his razor sharp teeth. He felt Shanaya's body convulse under him and gradually sucking her dry while her body lay still. Shanaya's eyes close. Sid shoves her body aside and searches through his kitchen for a bin liner. Her carried her body over his shoulders and discarded her body in the woods throwing it in the air towards the wild animals. It was a beautiful end for her. She was trying to manipulate both brothers to be hers only to be rebuked by both.

Sid rushed all the way to sniff out his brother. Haseena was already by his side. She'd given a small amount of bottled blood to him and then some of her life source. Sidharth sat down facing his brother.
Sid to Haseena-My energy source is stronger than your Mom let me help. Sid cut his wriest and placed it on the wounds taking out the knife. He had taken a portion of Shanaya's blood with him in a jar and fed Abhay-This should energize him.
Haseena couldn't stop Sid it had to be done. Only problem was Abhay would be hooked by the first taste. They's have to keep a close eye on him-Thanks son. Tonight U have proven U really do love us. I've always told Abhay how much U love him but he still fears U are faking it in front of me.
Sid touched his mothers face with his hands-Mom everyone has always misunderstood me but U. I love my family so much i just want to be with U guys. Abhay and I have our difference namely one person we both had the misfortune of falling for but i love him.
Haseena nodded-Chand's away on business. I. I would have invited U.
Sid picked Abhay up-Don't worry Mom. I get it. Now we'd better put Abhay on bed rest. He's not bleeding out anymore.
Haseena gives Sid a hug-U better go get yourself cleaned up. Bye my son.
Sid gave a cocky smile-Bye family.

Sid watched them leave. He let out a sigh. Mother was so easy to fool. She was already lost in the sea of human emotion. Shame she was about to lose Abhay right after he got to Pia.

Edited by matwamango - 23 April 2011 at 8:18am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989ash12Mavi18katiehiwatarimangonaShoonumansimshaggyscoobycutemugtanya.dsouzakarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...ProttashacharmingkillerPari-GuptaCute_GalRozy77LOVE_DMGgangesegb--AROMAL--lovebapu18bmtdluverRB81Jin.--sumana13--ozzyieUmIbrahimpoojahandaaamirkhanfan..Akaisha..Amor.SilverBellKrishna_Sourav-Swetha-

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
hei aysha,
itna chota update hai kya?is it not precap?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
Its not complete yaar
RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

hei aysha,
Its not complete yaar

so when will u update..recently u haven't updated the title correctly..i'm tensed..who'll save abhay now..that bloody b***h stabbed him with the silver knife..complete karo..soon..

Edited by RB81 - 23 April 2011 at 7:52am
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

hei aysha,
Its not complete yaar

so when will u update..recently u haven't updated the title correctly..i'm tensed..who'll save abhay now..that bloody b***h stabbed him with the silver knife..complete karo..soon..

:::It's complete U can read it now.:::

Go to top