Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 60)

MRS.SSO IF-Dazzler
MRS.SSO
MRS.SSO

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
tooo romantic part! 
totlay lovely

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
great update...
totally romantic..
all misunderstandings have been cleared out...actually i was waiting for the date but this is soo much BETTER...can't wait till sid finds out abt their relationship..want to see his reaction...
continue soon...tc
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

:::Precap 17-The Kill:::

Next day at College Misha spots Pia sporting a very cute smile. She appeared to be flying high on something. It made Misha feel all warm and fuzzy inside watching her best friend so deliriously happy. The past few days she had a face like a lemon but today she was buzzing with excitement. She was curious to know who this person was? Abhay Raichand no doubt. It was her plan to get these to dumbos together. Two people so perfectly made for each were finally united.
Misha hollered Pia waving at her like a mad lunatic but she didn't care. She wanted info and pronto. Misha skipped to Pia grabbing her arm and taking her to the bench-So i want the 411 ASAP. What happened betwenn U and Abhay? Where did he take U the date? What did he do to U? I want the full detail. Did he kiss U? Did U kiss him? I feel like gossip girl Ruhi not i don't care.
Pia had to restrain herself away from Misha who was in her hyper mood-What are U on Misha? Let me get my brain in gear first at least.

Misha had her big brown eyes on Pia's intently gazing into the making Pia feel all fluffy inside-Don't keep me waiting dude. It's bad enough i go into all this trouble for U guys and i don't get anything in return.
Pia let out a light laugh-U are so impatient. Did U eat too many sweets?

Misha frowned at Pia-U are stalling my sweet friend. If i don't get info i'll eat U up in a bit.
Pia sighed relaxing her hands around her friends shoulders-Abhay didn't take me on a date.

Misha was confused-Then why the stupid grin on your face? Did U find some other dude?
Pia shook her head-No. I'm not this adventurous Misha. I can't jump from loving one guy to the other.
Misha let out a shriek jumping up-I knew it. U love Abhay. U are so obvious Pia. So what happened then?

Pia finished-We got into an arguement over a misunderstanding and we just kissed.

Misha was excited by this info-Bloody hell. U guys are one strange couple. U fight. Don't date and make up with a kiss. Leave it all up to the meastro. I will arrange a surprise treat for U love birds. I might not have been on a date before but i've seen enough movies and shows to know what one should be like. This time leave it all to moi! Oh and don't tell Abhay. He'll probably start a fight over this as well. I will come back tomorrow will all the planning.

Pia could already feel her heart flutter-Tomrrow?

Misha moaned reasoning with Pia-I know U are over excited and all but i'm no magician. I can't arrange everything in one day. I need planning time dude. This much impatience isn't too good Pia.

Pia blushed-It's not....I...

Misha gently pushed Pia with her elbow winking at her-So how was he?

Pia frowned-How was he at what?

Misha scolded Pia-At kissing Pia? U are so slow.

Pia went scarlet red-Misha!

Misha teased-This good huh! I can imagine. Anyway must dash i have so much to organize and so little time.

Pia-Bye Misha.

Misha planted a kiss on Pia's cheek-My little girls all grown up.

Pia wiped her cheek-Misha do i look like a baby? Don't answer it.

Misha turned around to see Abhay coming from a far eye locking in Pia's direction-There comes my cue to leave. Heer's got it bad and so's Majnu.

Pia creases her forehead not getting a word of Misha's nonsense-U are in one of your crazy moods Misha. We seriously got to get U checked out.

Misha stood up letting go of Pia-My own parents don't understand me Pia so i don't expect U to get me. Anyway your hero's out of sight now. Why does he keep doing this? Disappears without a trace.

Edited by matwamango - 20 April 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ash12mansimkarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Pari-GuptaRozy77gangesegb-Sonia-RB81poojahandaPristineSoulaamirkhanfan

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awsm nd amazing part dear.
superb,luvly updt dear.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wohooo.. My Fav FF is updated. Aysha, Ur Driving Me Crazy with AbhIya Romance. Uff.. The Kiss.. I cant handle it.. I'll melt here. lol..
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Ok.. I just read Precap 17 & Im sure there's sumthng terrible in the next part. Update Soon..
Shoonu Senior Member
Shoonu
Shoonu

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
amazing amazing and amazing....lovely update...!!!
.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Awww piya is so cute hehe 'U kiss shanaya on the lips' LOL LOL LOL

Go to top