Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 53)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
wat is this?u made it like the show..making abhay insecure that piya wont be safe while with sid n piya getting away fro from abhay..to be frank i hated that track..i thought abhay-pia will get a date once..but u made it go all wrong with that idiotic b***h shanaya..u better do something abt this..i hate u for doing this to abhiya..Cry
however continue soon..
:::I wanted their date to be a memorable one. I've already planned on Misha being the instigator. Please don't hurt meCryI am only trying to create magic not end itWink:::

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoonu

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

hei aysha,
wat is this?u made it like the show..making abhay insecure that piya wont be safe while with sid n piya getting away fro from abhay..to be frank i hated that track..i thought abhay-pia will get a date once..but u made it go all wrong with that idiotic b***h shanaya..u better do something abt this..i hate u for doing this to abhiya..Cry
however continue soon..
:::I wanted their date to be a memorable one. I've already planned on Misha being the instigator. Please don't hurt meCryI am only trying to create magic not end itWink:::

hei aysha,
sorry yaar..i didn't mean to hurt u..i said that out of my frustration..coz when the same happened in the show just didnt watch it..i just followed the written updates..but i have faith in u that u wont stretch that part for long n u hav ur own plot in mind..so pls dont feel offended by that i hate u..that was also due to the love i have for u n ur FF yaar..smile now..Big smile

Edited by RB81 - 16 April 2011 at 11:28am

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

hei aysha,
however continue soon..

hei aysha,
sorry yaar..i didn't mean to hurt u..i said that out of my frustration..coz when the same happened in the show just didnt watch it..i just followed the written updates..but i have faith in u that u wont stretch that part for long n u hav ur own plot in mind..so pls dont feel offended by that i hate u..that was also due to the love i have for u n ur FF yaar..smile now..Big smile

:::I don't take anything my readers say to heartBig smile I was only joking yaar. I know how attached we all get to our favourite couplesWink I'm not offended. I love U too yaarBig smile I will update as soon as i can with this FF and continue on. I have a very good death scene to write up but before this working on my Second FF A twisted Love Update number 42:::
-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hey aysha...nice update..
though i was dying to see abhiya out on a dateBroken Heart but anyways...i hope abhiya unite soon...Wink
continue soon...
tc
Hug

matwamango

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Good one liked Reading it.

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missglam

hey aysha...nice update..
though i was dying to see abhiya out on a dateBroken Heart but anyways...i hope abhiya unite soon...Wink
continue soon...
tc
Hug
:::I will try to make this a date for all of us to remember. Misha will save the day for our stubborn couple. She got them together. She'll sort them out. This i promise U:::
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Hey!! Nice update but missed abhiya romance. Jst can't wait for the next update. I lv it when T gets jealous of Pia. And Shanaya? I always hate her. Why don't u kill her? I lv how ekta killed that bitch.:) :-P

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Shalini

Hey!! Nice update but missed abhiya romance. Jst can't wait for the next update. I lv it when T gets jealous of Pia. And Shanaya? I always hate her. Why don't u kill her? I lv how ekta killed that bitch.:) :-P
:::I will definitely kill her off. I was thinking of killing her off well before Ekta did but then because she beat me to it i decided i'd let Shanaya live a few more days so she could do some damage.:::

I-love-Roses

Go to top