Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 51)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Superb update Aysha.. Abhay-Piya's part was Gr8.. Totally Amazing. Mish-Abhay's part was Awesome.. Loved it.. So now more Abhiya Scenes r cuming.. Right..?? Waiting for it.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm Dear..
lolz,
Galvina.
:::Definitely more Abhiya scenes coming. Watch this space.:::

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromal

what a update dear !! in the end piya and abhay date superb misha rocks !! its a very nice update ..
update soon ..
thanx 4 the PM ....
:::Misha's a fire cracker. U are welcome about the PM.:::
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Awsome Aysh.......Poor T.......she is such a despo.........but my fav in the update is Mish-Abhay convo....awsome jija saliWink.........Misha just knows the right buttons to push......Lovd Abhiya as usual......they are gud in the show too now...loving you ff's...update soon
:::T is portrayed very badly here but she's so spiteful. Anyway Misha and Abhay are perfect combination of how a typical brother-in0law and sister-in-law should act likeWink.:::
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Brilliant update Aysha! I jst luuuved the way Misha and Pia were provoking Abhay for a reaction. And the Abhiya scene was perfect. I'm waiting so eagerly for their date. Update in a superduper speed:-P:-P
mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

very nice partClap

misha was simply awesomeLOL

only she can handle abhayLOL

waiting for abhay and pia's dateEmbarrassed

thanks for the pmWink

update soonSmile

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
fab update........luv misha........abhay n piya r awesome..no doubt.......
thnx for d pm...update sooooooooon
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

:::Precap 15-Hot Shot:::

Panchi was bemused by T's sudden interest in coming into work early. They girl was never this punctual. She must be trying hard to impress Sidharth no doubt. Her boss was taking his sweet time getting over here. He was always booked up with appointments be it with one of his illicit affairs or with a client he never stopped moving. Panchi was pretty sure he never slept. The man sure was a ball of energy. Always so hyper and definitely the most perfect man she'd ever seen. He never had eyes bags while she suffered from this if she never got her 7 hours of sleep. Sid left the office late and always came in super early. Panchi had checked his diary to check when he'd arrive at the office. 4 sharp. Pia was supposed to come in at this time after College but she'd made some excuse about handing in an assignment. Panchi knew the truth though. Misha had gotten Pia a date with Abhay. Panchi put away Sid's files back in his cabin. Panchi noted Sid never had pictures of anyone on his desk or on the walls in his office. Strange a man like him would never opt to show his family to the world. Her father had placed a family picture of them all in his office on the walls. Sid never mentioned his family to anyone either.

T popped over with her selected bright coloured files-Are U snooping to see if Sid has anyone he cares for on his desk? I'll save U the bother. He and his family don't get on with each other. They cut him out of their lives and so he's done the same. Good on him i say.
Panchi couldn't believe T had the 411 on Sid-How do U know all this anyway?
T smirked holding Panchi's eyes-I asked him and he told me. Daaa. U really think i'd be able to get info on him through someone else. The guy is a newbie in twon. Nobody knows anything about him. I simply bugged him till he gave in. He probably thought i was special.
Panchi rolled her eyes at T and sarcastically moaned-Please. He probably told U knowing what a big blabber mouth U have. You're always tweeting away. He probably thought if he told U then the rest of the curious cats would get the message loud and clear. I mean U have already spilled Sid's family woes to me.
T shot bank slyly-We'll your just jealous he told me and not U.
Panchi felt like slapping the girls-Oh please. Why would i be jealous of U. The one with no brains.
T threw angry daggers at Panchi-Says the one who's never heard of dieting. It takes so much effort to look as gorgeous as me while U are only piling on the weight. I know its hard comfort eating can be a drag but you'll never nail a man with your attittude. I know U have your sights on Sid and so does he. Its so obvious how desperate U are but the bottom line is your his employee just like the rest of us. Only he has better taste than stare at the likes of U.
Panchi wanted to rip T's tongue out-Why U stupid girl. No wonder girls like U end up so depressed in life if this is how U treat others. I think you better get back to work.
T flicked her ponytail rushing out the door and had the last word-Panchi sometimes i say hurtful things for your benefit. Its girls like me who teach girls like U how to present yourself.

Panchi had never felt so insecure in her life before but this was a bitter pill to swallow. She knew T was spiteful. What she said was correct though a guy like Sid would never notice a girl like her. Panchi had to tell her heart to stop playing with her and her brain to quit teasing her with thoughts of ever landing a hot shot like Sid

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989kathrina7176ash12mangonatanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antarakarantakiar.Mehak.minahil1997...Nidhi...Cute_GalPari-GuptaAnamikaSJaingangesegb-Sonia-Rozy77LOVE_DMG-SnowKid---sumana13--ozzyieRB81Jin.UmIbrahimpoojahandaPristineSoulaamirkhanfan..Akaisha..bAkChOd.pyar-ishk-Swetha-

Go to top