Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow.. Again a Wonderful update on right time.. U totally rock.. It was Gr8.. I wish 2 kill Shanaya.. Bt I think Sid 'll do dat later or mayb sum1 else.. Mish Kabir Piya Panchi n also T were Nice in their parts.. Abhay part was superb.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gudone Aysh.........Shanaya is gonna end up dead i guess......Abhayis avoiding Pia as usual.....but don't keep this tu tu mein mein for long Aysh.....its just irritating to watch that on the show.......but i hope ur ff won't be like that......Pia shudn't be taking lessons with Sid you know....waiting for the next chapter..love you
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update 👍🏼...
continue soon
mansim thumbnail

good update👏

i think pia is again in danger with that driving lesson😆

thanks for the pm😊

update soon😉

mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gud very gud but its more like new pkyek plz do sumthing 2 change it and make it more romantic
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Ayesha , the first part was really funny.....

and overall a very good one.👏
Keep updating.....👍🏼

The first part was what i want to see in the show. Rather than fillers make them fun than boring U know. I'm totally happy with the way this FF is shaping up but i want Abhiya to move on now so will do something about it😊 .
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: karantakiar

Fantastic nd awsm part dear.
superb!!!!!Amazing dear.
thnx a lot for d pm.
plz plz cnt wid nxt part soon
nd dunt 4get to pm me!!!!!
Luv u
vritika

Don't worry yaar i will PM U my next update
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,
that was a wonderful update..shanaya giving big time for both the boys n girls..really hate her n sid too..as v all know sid is evil n as abhay said pia he aired the ad all over india..now pia will believe in abhay na?but when she is not interested in doing things y do ppl force her to do that..idiot panchi without knowing sid's intentions giving a big time to pia.if she is head over heels for sid let her do watever she wishes y is forcing pia..idiot total idiot..i wish pia refuses the driving lesson..abhay could teach her..he is also a wonderful driver..pls..no sid..continue soon aysha..

Tanushree is annoying. I think I made her too bitchy😕 Piya is a law on to herself so who knows how she'll behave. She still doesn't know about Sid's ulterior motive. Truth always come out at some point. Panchi is shown as an idiot in my FF coz i can't really be mean to her on the threads so i put my frustrations here. Driving scenes should be good. I'll see what i can do to accomodate your wishes in my FF. 😃
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals1110

Wow.. Again a Wonderful update on right time.. U totally rock.. It was Gr8.. I wish 2 kill Shanaya.. Bt I think Sid 'll do dat later or mayb sum1 else.. Mish Kabir Piya Panchi n also T were Nice in their parts.. Abhay part was superb.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

Shanaya will get her cumuppence. Very soon. Abhay is my all time favourite lead character and so is Edward and Stefan and Damon. They are the best vampire charactors a girl could ever wish for. If only they were real😍
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Gudone Aysh.........Shanaya is gonna end up dead i guess......Abhayis avoiding Pia as usual.....but don't keep this tu tu mein mein for long Aysh.....its just irritating to watch that on the show.......but i hope ur ff won't be like that......Pia shudn't be taking lessons with Sid you know....waiting for the next chapter..love you

This is going to make Abhay see his erred ways. He thinks he can handle keeping Pia by demanding her to do as he wish's but she'll show him this is a two way deal😳 Just bear with me. It is going somwhere.😊