Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 24)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
its awesome.ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Pumpkinn IF-Rockerz
Pumpkinn
Pumpkinn

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Waiting for next !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !

matwamango

-SnowKid- IF-Rockerz
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
awesome update.........thnx for d pm.....
waitin for nxt update

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

:::I'd like to thank all my reader. Doing this in one go is much easier. I'm being lazy today. So i'm not mentioning any names to many on my list i'll be here forever. I got Soulamtes to fi nish writing. Once again i am humbled by the response i've been getting.:::

-CandyFloss-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
:::Precap Finally I see U:::
Pia found a text message off of Panchi asking her to drop by her office. Sid wanted to meed his potential apprentice as soon as possible. Pia decided she'd better get ready fast, She had College to get to. Pia searched for her resume in her drawer underneath all her College files. They weren't all up to date yet but there were enough extra curricular activities she'd done in the past. She called Panchi to thank her for putting a good word in for her. She was a Godsend. Misha was probably going to the same offices as her. It was a good idea if they all went together. A moral boost was what she needed. Pia thought about Abhay and his challenge. Why did she let him get to her. He always managed to wind her up and she always fell for it. Abhay was going to get creamed big time.

Panchi picked her cell at work-Oh Pia! What's the matter? U are still coming right?
Pia assured Panchi she was on her way-I'm coming i just wanted to thank U for setting this up for me. I know there are other candidates better suited than I am but thanks. I wanted to know what i should wear. I've never done this before. Casual clothing, what is required for this interview exactly?
Panchi -Pia come on anything out of your cupboard will suffice. No need to be nervous. I've had the opposite reaction from my boistrous sister at home. She's all gung ho about it. Be yourself and the rest will follow.
Pia-Thanks again Panchi. I was getting frustrated. All my clothes are dresses you know. Nothing suited to office jobs. I'm not even sure what girls tend to wear at these places other than skirts and trousers. I don't own any.
Panchi-Relax Pia. You'll be fine. Make sure U get here i have a seat reserved just for U. And Pia the boss is very keen on U. I gave him a dazzling report on all your academic records. He's very impressed by your achievements so you're all set on that front.
Pia-Thanks again Panchi. Ok i'll hang up now.

Panchi just giggled at Pia's nervousness over the phone. She'd never heard Pia this way apart from the stage performance they'd done on Taming of the shrew. Panchi saw her boss twirl his chair around. He looked rather dapper today. Very handsome with his rugged good looks and charms which would make any woman fall weak at the knees. Panchi averted her eyes away from Sid refocusing on the task ahead. Sid had already caught Panchi's eyes on him. Yes the woman wanted him so bad. Well he'd play his usual hard to get routine. It worked for women as prude as Panchi. While the other women in his life got the normal sweet talking treatment making them putty in his hands. He'd heard Pia's voice over the cell. She had a sweet voice. Very innocent like. He loved them the most. The one's with an angelic touch. They seemed almost forbidden. He loved what he shouldn't have. Baby brother threatening him away from Pia had only made him want this Pia even more. He noticed a hint of sibling affection in Panchi's voice for the girl. So today was the day he'd meet Pia. He simply couldn't wait.

Sid was already lusting after a girl he'd never met. Weird he thought-So she's on her way i take it. Why did U push for Pia out of all the other girls?
Panchi-Simply beacuse she is the best out of all the girls you've ever met. She's hard working and the smartest out of all the girls you were keen on. She's only interesting in working and achieving the best results. Above all she won't take any b**l s**t from U. So flirting with Pia is out of the question.

Edited by matwamango - 08 March 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77gangesegbRB81aamirkhanfan-CandyFloss-

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Res!! yay gonna be the first to comment!!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Loved the last update and precap-forever....too good dear...Clapgreat job....thank you for the pm...Hug
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
awesome part. loved it.

Go to top