Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 17)

piapriya Groupbie
piapriya
piapriya

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
awesome superb mindblowing plzzzzzzzzzzz continue

sups2222 Goldie
sups2222
sups2222

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWw MISH n shaurya are toooo cooolllllll,..........lovely yaar..loved them like hell.........cant beleive mish is doing all this......hmm bck too abhiya...oh god they cant have a steady relationship be it frndship or love..bt loved the danced her stopping her anger his manofy treatments.loved it totally....plz update soon....
Luv,
Sups.!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
great updateThumbs Up not too mushy, just perfectSmile
loved misha n shaurya, they're soo cute, even abhiya.
am glad pia was teasin abhay, lets see for how long he is gona resistWink
thanks for the pmHug, plz continue soon, can't wait

matwamango

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey sorry 4 late reply i didnt visit forum 4 past 5 days as i am studying 4 my exam !!!
and coming 2 ur update simple awesome and fab !!
loved it !!!

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gals1110

Great update dear... Abhay-Piya 2 Shaurya-Mish Very Well Written... D small fight over piya being in her fairy land was very Cute... Seems dat Sumthing is bothering piya other dan Abhay... As usual 'll b waiting for d next part... Update ur other FF also.. Thanx for d pm...lolz..
:::I am a lot like PiaLOLAlways getting lost in my own dream landEmbarrassedSo i incorporated a little piece of me here.:::
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sups2222

AWWWWWWWw MISH n shaurya are toooo cooolllllll,..........lovely yaar..loved them like hell.........cant beleive mish is doing all this......hmm bck too abhiya...oh god they cant have a steady relationship be it frndship or love..bt loved the danced her stopping her anger his manofy treatments.loved it totally....plz update soon....
Luv,
Sups.!
:::glad U liked reading it.There is a lot of playful banter between Abhiya. I want them to fall for each other for the right reasons though. Right now it's Pia who is crazy 4 Abhay while Abhay is on the fence. Dancing is suppose to be fun but AbhiyA always step it up to the next level to make the floor sizzle:::
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
awesome.... keep it up with ur good wrk.....

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

:::Precap-Family Affair:::

The next day brought in a new stranger to town. One the Raichand's would want to run down. He wasn't the black sheep of the family. Ejected from the household he once loved deeply as one could until tragedy struck them apart. He came looking to exact revenge on his parents. His brother. He'd missed his dark humour. Always was the favourite of the family. The apple of his father's eyes. Mother cherished him wrapping him in cotton wool while the older brother had craved their attention. All for what the sake of the code. He was sick and fed up of following regulations as if they were in the military. This pit stop was going to be interesting. The business he had lined up to ruin the Raichand's was a masterstroke. He was going to love watching their faces fall flat when they discovered he was in town. He had already enlisted Panchi Dobrial under his recruitment plans drivng out the Raichand empire. After a century at war with his family it was time to serve them with desert.

Panchi-Boss we have the Hotel luncheon already booked.
Sid smirked with satisfaction-Good all we have to do now is bide our time.
Panchi was confused-Bide our time for what?
Sid-The big meeting Of course. What else did U thing i meant?
Panchi-No i just thought U had a string of girls lined up in the closet somewhere to pass time.
Sid teased Panchi-Why would i need them when i have U to entertain me?
Panchi growled at Sid-Oh please. I wouldn't stoop so low for any man. Keep your eyes where i can see them.
Sid liked teasing Panchi the girl was a fire cracker-Touchy Panchi huh! Don't be such a prude. Times have long gone when women were so closed off from feeling their desires. Loosen up a little will U?
Panchi snapped back-U mean like U never? I have some morals. Now keep this all business related.

Sid wasn't going to tell Panchi this was far from business. It was all about screwing his family over. Making them pay for casting him aside like garbage. He was going to make them see he'd made something of himself without their help while they had straddled themselves down with a weak son. One who had no respect for their needs nor had time for them. Sid would make Abhay pay. Abhay was his main target. Yeah he would destroy all those Abhay held dear to his heart. It made the pursuit fun. Watching Abhay wither in pain begging for mercy. Yeah Sid had thos whole thing planned out. Bringing Abhay down would be child's [lay. He'd already sent one of his spys after him.

Edited by matwamango - 24 February 2011 at 10:05am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989DiyaRoykathrina7176ash12enjoyinglifePriyaThakurtanya.dsouza.Mehak.Ms-Min-Hominahil1997Pari-GuptagangesegbSupervampire--AROMAL--Cute_GalRB81bmtdluver-SnowKid-PristineSoulNaughtynattyaamirkhanfanMS-meghasharmapoojahanda-CromulentHaze-Amor.

Go to top