Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 137)

--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
i am eagerly waiting 4 it

gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
nice precap...
plz update soon
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged

:::Update 30:::Blood Bath:::

Pia's quivering lips had really been too much for Abhay to handle but he had to act fast. Their very existence depended on it. Pia had almost glued herself to Abhay while he used his might to get free from her. Haseena reluctantly moved away letting Abha pass while Chand could only follow Abhay's lead. His son excelled under pressure.

Abhay refused to melt in Pia's eyes a moment longer. He was resolved to do as Akasha wanted whizzing straight to her-I don't want any bloodshed my Queen. I am yours to have. Just let them go.

Akasha  was highly suspicious of Abhay but blew wind to caution-at the risk of U getting away with them. How old do U think I am Abhay. (Veers towards Gabriel) U will witness us become one. Only then will I allow U to leave.

Gabriel remained calm under pressure accepting Akash'a demands-U need to stop killing off all the elders for us to help U.

Akasha's eyes glared at Gabriel making Pia shudder at the thought of Abhay becoming someone else's-I had to show U a lesson. Nobody defies my rules and invades my haven.

Thierry defended their plight-I know we have invaded your home but U can't wipe out humanity. It isn't viable.

Akasha hissed-Viable? I don't care. I just want blood U fools. (Akasha moves swiftly to Pia watching the scared lost girl look in her face grinning at her fears) Pia now what are U going to do? Abhay's abandoned U for me. Shame even as a vampire your love story remains incomplete.

Pia frightened at the prospect of what Akasha is capable of doing keeps her head blank but her eyes betrayed her as her taers flowed freely-I don't feel bad Akasha. A moment with Abhay in any life is worth a lifetime. U wouldn't understand the depths of what true love is all about. U heart is as black as they come. U have no humanity left in U and neither do U have any love for your people.

Abhay brushed Pia into Panchi-Here take your sister. She can witness the loss of her love with U and cry a river of blood for me. Pia is too clingy for me and doesn't deserve me. I am too good for her and only belong with Akasha. (Abhay mentally showed Pia a little flash of his real feelings for her causing Pia to fall to the floor with Panchi consoling her patting her to calm down) That's right Pia U and I are worlds apart. I am too powerful to settle for the likes of U. (He sniggers but his eye's showed Pia how much he'd hated hurting her. Abhay moved to Akasha) Now we can get this Union started.

Haseena could feel Abhay's inner turmoil but knew her son nust ave had a plan because he would never risk Pia's life-As my son Abhay I'd like to accept my new-daughter-in-law into the family.

Abhay's eyes flew to his Mothers black whirlpools-U can't. I have no mother. For me it is only ever going to be Akasha. She is all I need. The rest of U only live to see a new power rise. Come my Queen.

Akasha's eyes gleamed with victory over Pia and now over Abhay-Thierry U and Gabriel will conduct the services and the other can watch in silence.

Abhay took a quick glimpse at Pia still laying in the ground eyes bloodshot with Panchi comforting her choked sobs of distress. It was weird to feel so confused. Abhay was pulled in two directions. The moment he'd touched Akasha he felt like a live wire as if she was all his but Pia in her lowest ebb was still fighting for him to stay with her always giving him strength to do whats right by his love for Pia.

Indra reluctantly place a red vermilion of a red line going up Abhay's forehead with blood and the same with Akasha as she strutted the way with Abhay's hand in hers to the centre of the chambers filled with light.

Demetri gathered the deceased Kings remains in front of Abhay and Akasha with graveness of this ceremony would mean for their race-As the member of the oldest Vampire with my fellow compatriot I bestow Abhay the honour of the new King. U alone have the blood of the pure one running through your veins. With this Queens blood U will become hers for all eternity.

Gabriel cuts Abhay's wrists so the Queen can taste her kings blood. Abhay closes his mind of tapping into the Kings overwhelming memories making it his so Akasha doesn't suspect him of double crossing her. Abhay knew what the risks were of losing himself over to the blackness of their archaic ancestors. Akasha took little sips of Abhay's blood so she doesn't run the risk of draining him dry. It was the main reason she'd allowed these puny insects that call themselves the Elders to live so Abhay was still alive. Akasha saw the devotion he had to her and how he'd accepted the Kings blood for her. It delighted her to know Abhay was all hers but a little disappointed she couldn't delve deeper to see Abhay's full consciousness.

Thierry got a red ribbon as a symbol of the old race and blood as their ambrosia placing it over their clasped hands. Abhay remained cold waiting for his chance to weaken Akasha. He was afraid the King's love for Akasha would scupper his plan. Right now his mind was filled with two strong entities. Both vying for control.

Apollo got the knife from Gabriel who was anything but for this Union after he saw a vision of what Akasha had planned for their race. He tried to slash Akasha's wrists with no joy. Akasha enjoyed the puzzled look from Apollo it made her laugh sadistically.

Akasha enlightened Apollo why he was unable to cut her-Nothing can pierce my skin. Only I have the power to do this.

Aro saw the evil lips of Akasha's curl with pleasure as she cut herself with her nails around her neck-U are supposed to cut a little slash on your palms.

Akasha hissed-I like Abhay sucking my blood from here. Its more intimate. Now hush.

Urvash gasped at the dread in her eyes-Oh no.

Abhay saw Artemetis from the corner of his eyes closing her eyes in dismay as he continued to go along with the union he bore his white fangs and let his fangs sink into Akasha's silky smooth skin drinking the dark red liquid intoxicated him to a point he knew he was in trouble. Abhay drank Akasha down like the drug she was fully aware of Pia's eyes on him as he used his powers to keep her glued to the floor while Pia could only look on as a spectator. Maithali had a little inkling on what Abhay was doing. He was weakening the Queen to the point of open attack would be made possible.. Akasha attempted to stop Abhay from taking any more blood from her.

Abhay continued to suck his queen dry. He fought hard with himself to do this for Pia. He knew if Akasha got free then she would eventually end Pia's life as a vampire for good. Abhay's eyes went pitch black as he latched on to Akasha's neck with all his might holding her body with his strong arms. He could feel the power of the ancient one surge through his body. Akasha's blood was like an expensive old vintage wine flowing down his throat like a river. The more he took the more he craved. Abhay felt her tremor in his arms as the life within her grew weaker while he grew stronger. Abhay kept Akahsa's evil mind at bay pleading him to stop.

Akasha eventually used her might to power punch Abhay away as she grabbed hold of Aro and Artemetis ripping their hearts out and guzzled down their blood and eating their hearts. She cried at Abhay-I told U to stop (as she felt her sore neck bitten heavily by Abhay.)

Abhay was now in full drunken state licking his lips gunning for Akasha again declaring-Now I am more powerful than U.

Akasha screamed pushing Abhay through a wall roaring like a wounded lioness-I am not easy to get rid of Abhay. My blood will consume U. Nobody is safe from U. Only I can teach U Abhay. Only I can help U. Let me be the one my King we can rule over them.

Maithali saw her chance and finally broke her silence-U stupid irritating uber B***h. U might be the Queen Bee around here but U have to be retarded if U don't get it by now. He doesn't love U and never will. Your blood is what kept him with U for this length of time but it is her who forced him to take this step with U (Pointing to Pia who could only just stare at Abhay's bloody face) Give him up Akasha your times up.

Akasha hissed with anger-U dare poke fun at me. I should have killed U when I had the chance.

Maithali shot back-Well too bad because now its U who will pay the price for your absurd plans to dominate us all. Your stupidity and power is your downfall. Abhay is your downfall. (To all the elders) What the hell are U waiting for vampires go attack her while she is down.

Akasha lunged for Pia as she saw her being the reason for this backlash grabbing her away from Panchi up in the air-U think U have won this? Not while I am still around. I will finish U all.

Thierry gave everyone their orders as they all headed for a blood bath. Aro and Artemetis were already down laying in a pool of blood time for Akasha ti get the same treatment.

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989ash12mangonasweta-monyvikramdeyrashika27.1997tj_blackSoulmate27tanya.dsouzashivanirajputkarantakiarminahil1997...Nidhi...Sunnipwincessxifrah.-Sonia-gangesegbcharmingkillerCute_GalRozy77-SnowKid-RB81UmIbrahim--sumana13--ozzyieCourageous_Leo--Signorina--SheDevilAkshi0019mijanurpoojahandashewolf.aamirkhanfanshalini_s..Akaisha..MS-meghasharma-Priti11-RajiniliciousAmor.SilverBell..Bournville..dumas-Swetha-

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
awesome update...at one point i was really depressed at the helpless situation...but then abhay fought back...really hope that akasha didn't harm pia much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
awesome ayesha. looking forward for Akasha's end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav