Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 133)

tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
wow aysha its really FAB...Clap
really ...lovely precap..nd the update also...
thanku for such a great update yaar
post another soon

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
wonderful..
akasha is gr8 evil..
so next part is full of blood shed kya??
yup..i could see this FF to end soon so i asked abt that...anyways u have 3 more to go in ur pockets..
so we'll never miss u..
continue soon..
Its about time i ended this FF solely because Abhiya have reached a point where both are vampires now and i am not going to reverse Pia's natural state seeming as she never realy died in order to turn into a vampire so i shall leave her as she is. Now its all about the final countdown. I have Three FF's to keep me busy like U have mentioned. So I will still be entertaining U allBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.-Sonia-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missglam

Wow Aysha! What a wonderful writer you are! You made my heartbeats go up...Like the part Piya getting possessive about Abhay...the convo was superb...Moon uncle and moon aunty bhi abhay ko kitna love karte hai...awww...
plz..dont let akasha have abhay..i can't bear her geting her hands on abhay...Arrrggghhh...i  hate her!!!!
thanks for the pm...
keep writting and eagerly wating for next part Day Dreaming 
tc!
Pia as a vampire is even more possessive of ABHAY. Like i mentioned as a vampire all your emotions are heightened so everything is to the extreme. So Pia won't be able to bear any time apart from ABHAY. She did give up a normal human life even if it was unintentional Pia will now forever be at the mercy of her love for ABHAY. It is also the reason why she blackmails Abhay that if he ever thought of even leaving her for another she will end her life. Chandeena are brilliant foster parents for Abhay. They love him unconditionally irrespective of the fact that Abhay always endangers their clan they love him neverthes less.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhz

wow...awesome update...loved it...cant wait nw...do update soon
n thnx for d pm
Thanks Sadh. U have been my loyal regular reader and i thanK U for taking your valuable time out to read my silly stories even if i don't make sense of the LOL
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Wow! Exciting update! I really hope Abhay gets out of the claws of the Queen soon and returns to Piya! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon Smile
The Queen has Abhay where she wants him or so she thinks Abhay will risk his own race's existance by doing something very brave or very foolish.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

its getting scarier now. 
I hope this isn't going to be too much for U. DO U want me to tone it down?
no no I didnt mean tht way, Its the tension which is scary, otherwise vampire actions dont scare me.LOL
Fewww. I thought i was making it too scary like a horror bookLOLI don't wanna give U nightmares. Anyway i will continue on the darker path of the supernatural world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

oh oh what is Abhay planning to do. I hope he hasn't dug a grave for himself. And how come Maithli is so quiet here. And the queen has some massive plans out here. But why is she so obesses with Abhay when she knows he can bring herr downfall. It doesn't look like all for power. A very good emotional turmoil is potrayed in your this story.
Each character seems to have a dark side as well as a weak link. But they all are strong in one respect or the other. So now wiaitng for the one final battle.
Maithali is quiet because she knows now what to do but as a vampire she is used to always having control and for once she is thinking about someone other than herself. Maithali will be the unsung heroine of this FF. Akasha is obsessed by Abhay probably because after a trillion or however many years she has found somone to cling on to. Akasha has found a purpose. A piece to fill her void in the shape of Abhay. She knows he is her downfall but she is too proud and shall we say overestimates her power over the weaker vampires to even care about her downfall. Yes she wants to rule the WORLD and more than that she wants her vampire Mate even if it is against his wishes. I hope i have clarified all the questions as best as i could. Ps all the charactors are united to live and be free of dictatorship.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cblover

wow aysha its really FAB...Clap
really ...lovely precap..nd the update also...
thanku for such a great update yaar
post another soon
Thank U honey. I strive to keep U all entertained and be on the edge of your seats lolEmbarrassed

Go to top