Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 (Page 103)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
:::Update 25:::Bourne Ultimatum:::

The trio worked a way into seeing off Akasha racking their brains for a way to keep the vampires from extinction and save Pia simultaneously. Sid skulked around like a mad man. He was genuinely scared for the first time for Maithali. Nothing was to happen to her. She was the only reason he existed. If she were gone then so would he. It was all a twist of fate for their maker to awaken at the very moment Maithali was about to gain full power. He twitched his mouth dryly watching Abhay's own icy blues skim down every book and every detail in the old scrolls.

Abhay telepathically connects with Chand (Dad how's it on your front? Any luck?)

Chand masks his frustrations (The elders are on their way but i fear the time limit is a disadvantage. Be careful Abhay. Akasha is deemed as highly impulsive. Beware of her unpredictability Abhay. I hear she has a short fuse and can snap at a drop of a hat. Do not invite any sudden conflict. Just play along. She will know your every move son. She has no love for humans or any beings. Just a hunger for blood and a means to fill her emptiness. The void within her is her weakness.)

Abhay's face fell (So is there no way out of this. Akasha's deadline is tonight. I don't know what to do. I don't know if i can stop her. If she sees Pia?)

Chand felt out of his comfort zone trying to think of a way to empathize (Pia's on the turn Abhay. Just make sure she stays away from Akasha.)

Haseena gave her own advice (Just hold the fort son. We are on our way. I am sure we will get a solution. Show no fear and she won't be able to touch U. Don't antagonize her and Pia will be safe.)

Maithali catches a glimpse of Abhay's shields down with his thoughts on Pia's welfare made her feel sick to her stomach. The girl had bewitched him to the point where he didn't care what happened to himself so long as she was safe. It hurt to know Abhay cared more for the human than he did her. How could he do this to her? How could he simply give himself away to the weak human. Pia was inferior to her yet Abhay still classed Pia above her. Abhay had only a small space in his mind for her while Pia took over the rest of him. It infuriated her so much so she had a good mind the snap the b***h in half. Maithali no longer cared if she lived or died so long as she took Pia with her. Knowing Abhay he'd probably get in the way and sacrifice himself in the name of love. Maithali's eyes burnt a hole in Abhay turning his head around to face her eagle eyes.

Maithali inside Abhay's head (U think U can save Pia Abhay. Think again. Pia as a human is the chink in your armour. I can give U so much more than she'll ever be able to give U.)

Abhay replayed back to Maithali (This won't work Maithali. U should know by now i always stick by my actions. My place is with Pia. Not with U. We are dead and buried in the past. Abhayendra died in the fire with his Maithali. U are but a shadow of your past self. There is just darkness. I see no hope in U Maithali. I see no love but an obsession to recapture what U once lost. You've moved on and so have I. I didn't plan on giving myself to anyone. I was always yours. I died a million deaths over U. I had nothing left inside me but to relive the moments we had as a human as my comfort. I yearned for U at your graveside just hoping you'll appear and come back for me. Then came an angel from heaven bringing sunshine into my dark empty existence filling me up with promises of love healing me bit by bit despite all my attempts to shun her away hurting her but the universe brought us together. U coming back doesn't alter how i feel about Pia but it doesn't take the old love i had for U as a human either. If i had to choose between U the vampire and Pia as a human i choose her.)

Maithali saw red (Enough Abhayendra. Pia's praise is not something i want to hear. Theres no need to give me an explanation i am beyond all this. Nothing U say or do will change the fact that i hate Pia for stealing U from me. U belong to only me Abhay and to hell with anyone who gets in the way. I didn't wait 200 years for U to become someone elses. I will fight till the end to make U mine Abhay. U may have given up on us but i haven't. After this chapter is over the fight wil continue. I will fight Pia tooth and nail.)

Abhay saw the rage and determination set in Maithali's stubborn face (This is where U and Pia differ. U can't compete with her Maithali. Fight all U want but i am Pia's forever. Its the way it was meant to be. I am glad U have opened my eyes Maithali. U showed me i can love Pia just for herself and not because she happens to look like U. It is irrelevant to rake through the past now. Move on Maithali. Set yourself free.)

Maithali screamed in Abhay's head making him ache (NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sid heard Maithali scream out loud running straight to her unknown to the silent exchange between the two vampires-Are U ok? Maithali!

Maithali seethed angrily rasping-I will be as soon as Pia is dead. I want to see U burn for her Abhay. I want to see her in the same turmoil you've put me through.

Sid cooed Maithali down-Don't get yourself worked up Maithali. We must work together to defeat Akasha.

Akasha arrived with a thud bringing Pia in tow. Her black eyes filled with glee to see the trio came up empty. No weapons to fight against her around anywhere. Tis was going to be interesting. Akasha drew her eyes locking into Abhay's. The vampire was everything she'd been searching through. He might be able to fill her empty void. She lusted after him with her eyes giving off heat. Abhay's eyes were locked with Pia's filled with fear for her life. He cared for this weakling with everything he had. Akasha wanted Abhay to look at her with the same intensity. His eyes were all consuming. No wonder Maithali was adamant on killing Pia. Akasha delved deep into Maithalis mind feeding off of her emotional turmoil. Maithali wanted Abhay back. She desired power but more than this she wanted Abhay back in her arms. Akasha would be the one to win Abhay's affection even if she had to take him by force.

Akasha held Pia tightly round her neck letting go of her-Now i want to see Maithali kill this one off in front of Abhay.

Abhay roared-Nooo! (He covers Pia shielding her with his body.) Nobody touches her.

Akasha's eyes narrow in towards Abhay-Isn't this sweet. Too bad its not going to save Pia Abhay. Tonight she dies. Either way i win. Now move out of the way like a good boy.

Abhay refuses to budge-Over my dead body.

Pia shows no fear-Abhay she threatened to hurt U.

Abhay hushes Pia- Its going to be alright Pia. I will save U from them even if i have to die. I won't let any of them harm U.

Maithali hesitates-Abhayendra let the b***h die. This way we can be together.

Sid's eyes flew open hurt by Maithalis betrayal-U are mine Maithali. Only mine.

Maithali hissed-I am only Abhayendra's.

Sid fumed attacking Abhay with Maithali throwing Sid away from him. She attacks Pia with no luck. Abhay holds Pia tightly. Akasha mesmerised by the sheer beauty of Abhay. He was protecting his little lamb. Maithali wasn't going to gain any power over any vampires. Akasha would use Pia as a means to an end. Abhay will be hers.

Pia felt a sharp sting around her neck. Akasha had bitten her with her deadly venom running through her veins.

Abhay shouted-Piaaa!

Akasha grins triumphantly-If U wish to see Pia alive then U will do as i ask Abhay.

Abhay refutes-Never!!!!!

Akasha saw Abhay's eyes turn red-I know U will do the right thing Abhay. Pia will die tonight at my hands unless U come with me Abhay.

Pia in agony-Don't listen to her Abhay.

Sid took a stab at Akasha trying to pierce a wooden stake through her heart-S**t! Maithali run.

Akasha moved holding Sid's neck with her one arm-U shouldn't have done this.

Sid felt a thud and saw his heart in her hands breathing is last breath-Maithali i love U.

Abhay was deeply upset by his brothers demise-Sid!!!!!!!!! Why did U kill him? Dammit. He was only trying to protect Maithali.

Akasha smiled evilly-He was stupid so he paid the price. U should be happy i did what U could not. Now Join me Abhay.

Maithali wasn't leaving without Abhay-Leave Pia Abhay she is no more. Join me.

Akasha finished-Abhay U have two options either U come with me and Pia lives. My venom will do its job but it won't kill her. Maithali can never become powerful. Or i kill Pia now and Maithali. The decision is yours. U have a minute to choose.

Abhay sure wished his parents would walk through the door now. This was all going wrong-I can't let U hurt her. She is innocent. Pia i am sorry. I'll come with U Akasha on one condition.

Akasha already knew what the conditions were-I will make sure Pia comes to no harm and Maithali is free. They won't hurt each other Abhay. This i promise U. Just as long as U do as i say.

Abhay pressurised to take such a step-OK. I'm all yours just don't hurt them. give me your word Akasha.

Akasha takes Abhay's hand in hers biting him-Sweet.

Abhay saw Akasha cut through her ivory skin offering him her blood and he drank her sinful blood with athirst he'd never known existed. Her blood was like gold. She took away her hand-Now can we just leave?

Akasha nodded-Sure we can. (She hovered to Maithali compelling her) U will not harm Pia. She is none of your concern.

Maithali unable to move nodded-I won't hurt her.

Akasha held Abhay's arms-Now we can go.

Abhay begged-Can i at least say goodbye to Pia?

Akasha relents-Make it quick. U and I have the world to conquer.

Abhay bends down to Pia holding her in his arms feeling her faint pulse-Forgive me Pia. (He kisses her cheeks) I will always love U Pia. I'll never forget U.

Maithali has tears streaming down-Akasha U can't do this to us.

Abhay pleads with Maithali-Look after her for me Maithali. I beg U to do this for me. If Uhave any love left for me you'd do this.

Maithali nods-I will Abhay.

Akasha takes Abhay away with her. Abhay begins to feel the rush of Akasha's blood running in his system.

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12hinal60tanya.dsouzaMavi18tj_blackvikramdey.SmokeySilence.Deepi20minahil1997...Nidhi...Sunnipwincessxifrah.karantakiarRozy77AnamikaSJaingangesegb-Sonia-Cute_Gallove_u_SarunRB81--sumana13--Courageous_LeoUmIbrahimbmtdluverPumpkinntaibaaaMS-meghasharmaaamirkhanfanPristineSoulVSai2008Akshi0019poojahandamijanur..Bournville..dumas_Eternity_RajiniliciousAmor.-Swetha-

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

nice part 

loved it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome Awsome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Awsome. But Poor Abhay&Pia. I Feel So Sad Now.):
gangesegb IF-Dazzler
gangesegb
gangesegb

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
amazing update...
quarkinsen Senior Member
quarkinsen
quarkinsen

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
kahan se late ho yeh ideas dear 
u r  really gr8

really  nice one
tc
Deepi20 Goldie
Deepi20
Deepi20

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Wow! Action packed update! Feel really bad for Abhay and Piya! Continue soon Smile
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quarkinsen

kahan se late ho yeh ideas dear 
u r  really gr8

really  nice one
tc

These ideas are a mix of all the shows i watch and splice them together. I read a lot of books so U can imagine why i am able to have three FF's going at the same time

Go to top