Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. so much bloodshed.. just waiting for Akashas end part.. carry on.. thanxxx for d pm..lol.

I explained there will be a lot of bloodshed. So the next part might be a little disturbing. So bear with me
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 31:::Final Act:::

Maithali gathered all the vampires around Akasha encourages them to make their mark and show her exactly what they thought of their supposed Queen who was nothing but a pain in the backs***. Maithali had bided her time in silence calculating what was needed to be done to end this Chapter. The Queen was of great importance to them so killing her was not an option unless someone else took her place. It was a sacrifice that only a vampire could make but at the same time it was a selfish act as well to gain power so nobody could stop U. No Maithali wasn't going to be a a third wheel for Abhay and Pia and neither was she going to let go of this grand opportunity. Power was at stake but with the Queens blood already drained to an extent that her Powers have dwindled.

Abhay knew what Maithali was cooking up inside her cunning mind but he was relieved she had no intention of being a thron in his life or Pia's-U know what must be done but i can't allow U to take the ultimate sacrifice even if U have something to gain from it Maithali. As the superior being i demand U step away from Akasha and let us tame her down. I meant take her down (Correcting his brash words realising he was still at war with the King in his head and with Akasha herself.) We can all do this together.
Haseena whizzed to Maithali and Abhay-No way Abhay. This is a suicide mission. If she dies so do we and i'd rather die together than allow her to gain all the power over us. Not after what she put U through.

Gabriels rushed to Akasha mounting the first attack but underestimating the Queens endurance levels and her being in full control over her Powers met his untimely demise as she hungrily quenched her thirst forcing everyone to regroup.
Chand finished-I suggest we bicker later and get this B***h back to where she belongs. In hell and out of this world for good.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
precap is exciting. looking forward to update now.
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great precap...waiting for an update...
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc precap... waiing 4 d update...
Cute_Gal thumbnail
great precap Aysha.. waiting for d update..
matwamango thumbnail

:::Update 31:::Final Act:::

The precarious situation Akasha had found herself in didn't bother her at all. It was Abhay's betrayal that rocked her. He had the nerve to think he could outwit her into submission. Never would a man get the better of her again.Akasha mustered all her might to fight back as her kin made their way to drinking her dry. They would die in the process and Akasha wouldn't go down in so fast. The vampire Elders all surrounded her moving with the speed of a bullet as she tried to dodge their attack swiftly moving super fast trying to avoid their deadly bite. Akasha couldn't afford to get caught off guard as she slithered around. Out of their grasp. She manoeuvred straight to Pia trying to grab her heart and finish her off for wrecking her relationship with Abhay. Akasha blamed her for everything. If it hadn't been for her then Abhay would be hers by now in a Union unbreakable even by Pia's pure heart and hold on Abhay.

Abhay had a taste for her blood zoomed right at her holding her still with his bare hands. He bellowed angrily at Akasha as she tries to wriggle her way out of hild chokehold-u dare lay a finger on Pia. Now you'll know what my anger tastes like Akasha.

Abhay moves Pia away from Akasha's grasp hurling his body into Akasha using it as a shield to protect Pia. He took another bite into her flesh feeling her power drain through him as the iron ran through him. The taste only strengthened his hatred directed at Akasha further as he slammed her body with force against the ground of the Pyramids like a crazed animal. Abhay succumbed to the rage within him over the past few days he'd bottled up to keep Akasha sweet as the Kings mind severed ties to Akasha becoming one with Abhay's mind allowing a balance to emote with sanity. Haseena and Chand with help from Pia tried to split Abhay away from Akasha to save him from imminent death. Abhay simply continued to drain her life as the Elders intervened with Akasha's mouth gaping open with shock at how powerful Abhay had become.

Maithali went to help Pia, Chand and Haseena along with Panchi while Thierry, Urvashi, Apollo, Demetri and Indra all launched their attack on Akasha learning from their previous error in allowing Akasha any room to slip away and finish them off as she was at her weakest state using it to their advantage sucking the blood out of her and sharing a power surge running through their bodies.

Haseena went in for a piece of the action for Akasha taking away her son from her. Haseena bore her fangs and dug deep into Akasha's bloody body finding pleasure in finishing this arrogant power hungry queen of theirs.

Chand to Pia holding Abhay down with full force-Make sure he doesn't move. If he drinks from Akasha anymore than he already has it will be impossible to bring him back to himself. He is corrupted now Pia. His mind is a mess. He's taken too much. I have to help with the Elders.

Pia nodded understanding what she had to do-Leave him in my care Uncle. U take care of Akasha.

One by one each elder took their turns as they felt the intoxication of pure power at the tip of their tongue tingling their taste buds. Chand joined in on showing his venom at their so called Queen trying to separate Abhay from them. His pride and joy would have been lost forever thanks to her but now he'd get his vengeance.

Thierry with his mouth smeared with dark blood shouted-Stop we are down to the very last drop now. Its time for the ultimate sacrifice by one of U girls. Without it none of us will exist.

Maithali had nothing to live for nor nothing to lose so she volunteered while Haseena would be damned to let Maithali take all the power. She didn't trust Maithali. Who knew if Maithali would have the same agenda as Akasha after all both vampires were infatuated by him.

Akasha sneered spouting her venom towards Maithali-U weakling have the audacity to overtake my role as Queen. Dream on to the next life Maithali. I'll never allow U to……

Maithali grinned an evil smile hedging towards Akasha, her eyes filled with greed and lust-I've tasted your blood Akasha its nothing special B****! Then again we already knew this. (She rips Akasha's brain out eating it with a mouthful.) Gross but has to be done.

Haseena screamed-Nooo!!!! (She placed her pale strong feminine hands through Akasha's heart to stop Maithali from gaining full power and took a bite into it. Pia wanted her Haseena to be safe so she's rushed over leaving Abhay with Panchi taking a bite into Akasha's heart.)

Pia smiled back-Now her powers are evenly distributed amongst the three of us.

Maithali slammed Pia and Haseena for ruining her plan to take over-U spoilt it. I could have had all this power.

Pia fought Maithali back-I know what Akasha's blood does. It feeds your insecurities. It gives U power and it strengthens all your emotions to the point U have no control over what is good and what is bad. U still want Abhay. I know U do. He doesn't want U maithali. He wants me. Don't do this to us please. U deserve better than this. We all do. U wanted to help us before. Use the good in your soul. Use the love U have for Abhay and fight her mind from taking control.

Urvashi feels the Queens mind taking over Maithali-Her mind has fused with Maithali's. They both want Abhay preferably still intact.

Haseena growls angrily at Maithalli-I never trusted U then and I will never trust U now Maithali. U ruined both my sons by your greed for power. I won't allow Abhay to ever get back with U. If U want his respect then U will search for the will Maithali. Find the love U have for Abhay and get control over the Bitch trying to hijack your brain.

The other vampires managed to become spectators in this war with their species on the brink of extinction. Thierry stayed firmly put keeping the handful of elders to remain stood where they were and allow The Raichands to settle their own score.

Abhay's eyes met with Maithali's and guided her through this moment of darkness clarifying what had to be done. Maithali closed her eyes solemnly whispering-I'm so sorry. I thought I could get over this but clearly I am deluding myself. I know how to shut this b***h out for good.

Abhay moves out of Panchi's grasp straight to Pia and Maithali-We just need one last sip and she's toast. (Abhay kneels down to Akas'as lifeless body about to take a bite when Maithali pushes him out the way. She plants one last kiss on his bloodied lips and head back making sure no other vampire took the last drop. It was her destiny to do one good in her life.) I love U Abhay. Always have and always will.

Maithali took the last drop of blood and turned to stone with it the entire race of the vampires was now safe and secure taking with her the memories of her beloved Abhayendra. Pia finds her eyes watering for the woman who was her rival for Abhay's affections. She'd saved him

Abhay-Maithali tis was supposed to me.

The Elders placed Maithali in a safe place and the Raichands along with Panchi all left Egypt back to India.

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...finally the chapter of akasha and maithali is finished
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful update ayesha. awesome. r u ending this now. or are there more chappies. I want one with abhiya romance pls.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wOW Ayesha awesome ipdate.I guess now u'll write epilogue.I m happy Abhiya r saved.God ki at last metz sudhar gayi😊