Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: missglam

Wow Aysha! What a wonderful writer you are! You made my heartbeats go up...Like the part Piya getting possessive about Abhay...the convo was superb...Moon uncle and moon aunty bhi abhay ko kitna love karte hai...awww...

plz..dont let akasha have abhay..i can't bear her geting her hands on abhay...Arrrggghhh...i  hate her!!!!
thanks for the pm...
keep writting and eagerly wating for next part πŸ˜ 
tc!

Pia as a vampire is even more possessive of ABHAY. Like i mentioned as a vampire all your emotions are heightened so everything is to the extreme. So Pia won't be able to bear any time apart from ABHAY. She did give up a normal human life even if it was unintentional Pia will now forever be at the mercy of her love for ABHAY. It is also the reason why she blackmails Abhay that if he ever thought of even leaving her for another she will end her life. Chandeena are brilliant foster parents for Abhay. They love him unconditionally irrespective of the fact that Abhay always endangers their clan they love him neverthes less.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadhz

wow...awesome update...loved it...cant wait nw...do update soon
n thnx for d pm

Thanks Sadh. U have been my loyal regular reader and i thanK U for taking your valuable time out to read my silly stories even if i don't make sense of the πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepi20

Wow! Exciting update! I really hope Abhay gets out of the claws of the Queen soon and returns to Piya! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊

The Queen has Abhay where she wants him or so she thinks Abhay will risk his own race's existance by doing something very brave or very foolish.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

no no I didnt mean tht way, Its the tension which is scary, otherwise vampire actions dont scare me.πŸ˜†

Fewww. I thought i was making it too scary like a horror bookπŸ˜†I don't wanna give U nightmares. Anyway i will continue on the darker path of the supernatural world.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

oh oh what is Abhay planning to do. I hope he hasn't dug a grave for himself. And how come Maithli is so quiet here. And the queen has some massive plans out here. But why is she so obesses with Abhay when she knows he can bring herr downfall. It doesn't look like all for power. A very good emotional turmoil is potrayed in your this story.

Each character seems to have a dark side as well as a weak link. But they all are strong in one respect or the other. So now wiaitng for the one final battle.

Maithali is quiet because she knows now what to do but as a vampire she is used to always having control and for once she is thinking about someone other than herself. Maithali will be the unsung heroine of this FF. Akasha is obsessed by Abhay probably because after a trillion or however many years she has found somone to cling on to. Akasha has found a purpose. A piece to fill her void in the shape of Abhay. She knows he is her downfall but she is too proud and shall we say overestimates her power over the weaker vampires to even care about her downfall. Yes she wants to rule the WORLD and more than that she wants her vampire Mate even if it is against his wishes. I hope i have clarified all the questions as best as i could. Ps all the charactors are united to live and be free of dictatorship.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cblover

wow aysha its really FAB...πŸ‘

really ...lovely precap..nd the update also...
thanku for such a great update yaar
post another soon

Thank U honey. I strive to keep U all entertained and be on the edge of your seats lol😳
gr8 update.full of love,emotion,suspance.happy to see the bond of love betwen abhiya.i am getting anxious about what will happen next.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

gr8 update.full of love,emotion,suspance.happy to see the bond of love betwen abhiya.i am getting anxious about what will happen next.pleas continue soon.thanks for pm.

trust me i am a little anxious too with how to set the next showdown all i know is there will be plenty of Blood and gore. Even sweat and tears.
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome aysha
update soon
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
That's Was So Cool. Hehe Yup I Love This FF The Most After Soulmates. (: