New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by matwamango

Thank U sweetie. The blood and guts all in the next update. I hope U have a stomach for it. I'll try not to make it too grotesque
it w3d b awesome if u make4 it that but overall fighting part was fab
wow yaar awesome update.Akasha is so obssessed wid Abhay.But abhay only belongs 2 Pia..Pia love will bring him back & will kill akasha😊
nice precap , update👏👏👏
ripped my heart out nice para& nice convo btw abhiya , love 4 him over flowed through his veins nice para , nice convo btw akasha & pia , time he was buying 4 the nice line
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Ayesha that was fantastic...
Metz is in a complete emotional turmoil...
Abhiya conversation was superb...
So next will be a bloody war I guess...
Loved it Aysh...
Update soon

Its not easy for a vampire to let go and Metz is in a place between a rock and a stone. Where does she go? Abhiya's conversation i find is a little repetitious and its all my fault. I keep making Pia sound so desperate to hold on to her love but i just don't know how else to portray her in this FF as she is a new vampire and only coming into her powers. Next part will be out and out a bloody battle. 
Originally posted by shivanirajput

awesome mind blowing no words to express👍🏼. the way u portrayed abhay's fight with his mind and heart is just gr8👏 i just hope the heart will win 
i hope they will soon find a way to kill akasha
and no need to tone it down u r going gr8 guns and just let the level rise 
thanks for the pm and update sooon
Its the Battle of wills for Abhay while the elders have a power struggle amongst their midst. I am asking all my readers how much gore i should add as i have a range of readers from teens to people in their 20's. I won't tone it down too much😳
Originally posted by Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. Dis part was rocking yaar.. So d fight has began..n it seems der's gonna b lot of bloodshed.. I hope they find a way to kill Akasha.. Continue soon..thanxx for d pm..lol.
I will continue as soon as i get a move on my TWISTED LOVE ff
Originally posted by mangona

it w3d b awesome if u make4 it that but overall fighting part was fab
I will try to keep a healthy balance. I don't want to give U girls a nightmare
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome update.Akasha is so obssessed wid Abhay.But abhay only belongs 2 Pia..Pia love will bring him back & will kill akasha😊
Akasha doesn't have a life so she is using it to aquire ABHAY by any means necessary. She has no moral code. She wants what she wants and to hell with anyone else. Abhay is only Pia's and nobody gets between them Metz realised the hard way
Originally posted by poojahanda

nice precap , update👏👏👏
ripped my heart out nice para& nice convo btw abhiya , love 4 him over flowed through his veins nice para , nice convo btw akasha & pia , time he was buying 4 the nice line
Thank U honey. Yeah i do get a little too over dramatic but thats just me with my one liners lol
hei aysha,
wonderful..
akasha is gr8 evil..
so next part is full of blood shed kya??
yup..i could see this FF to end soon so i asked abt that...anyways u have 3 more to go in ur pockets..
so we'll never miss u..
continue soon..