New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150 - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
its awsum ... another saving mission... i loved it continue soon n thanx for pm...
Loved Abhay..
🤗 Very Keen Update..!!
excelent update.so vamp queen runing after both metz & pia.getting anxious what will happen next.pls update soon.thanks for pm.
nice update👏👏👏
great cono btw abhay & sid so finally abhay knows about maithali great & she is mine bro nice line & abhay lines pia life is worth a hundred lives & abhay footsteps were like calming beats 2 her heart great lines & great convo btw abhay & maithali & she is making abhay jealous & u have turned in 2 sid monster this line is so true
amazing part.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
thrilling and interesting update :)
Originally posted by a little faith

Precap,

For that moment time stood still for Abhay. It was all about Piya Nice detailing, for time moves forward towards our goals and so here it has no where else to go. ⭐️

Piya had her eyes closed but sleep evaded her mind.Wonderful phrasing. The image of our minds finding peace amongst those pieces of its fragments, that fall through cracks silently, secretly escaping to more blissful states of mind.  Deeper but away from our present conscious state that remains alert in that frantic search. ⭐️

shattered glass.

Pia rubbed her eyes and saw Abhay asleep on the chair still holding on to her hands Nice moment between her random thoughts reinforcing the need for her search.

He'd traced his lips with his fingers reminiscing the stolen kisses. Lovely sentence.

Pia touched Abhay with her fingers gently-I thought i was just imagining U here to be honest i'm just having a moment with myself. So many conversations running in my head. I loved this moment, his explanation. Beautiful. ⭐️

Yeah tonight will shatter someones life Abhay. Mine is already broken but yours Abhay has cracks.Nicely done. ⭐️

I like how U are dissecting the updates and taking meaning into everyhing written here😳
Originally posted by Akshi0019

its awsum ... another saving mission... i loved it continue soon n thanx for pm...
Next part will be action packed. Akasha will arrive with someone
Originally posted by mijanur

excelent update.so vamp queen runing after both metz & pia.getting anxious what will happen next.pls update soon.thanks for pm.
Maithali and Sid are very intelligent so know what buttons to press with Abhay. Pia is still a target by Maithali. She is not afraid of Akasha. So will do what she can to gain power.