misha doing labour work for abhiya
thnx for the pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: missglam

awesome update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

abhiya romantic date...WOOOW...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pia hushed Abhay's Lips-U aren't bad news Abhay. I am just shocked at your words. They seem so foreign coming from your mouth. All i've ever heard is stop interfering in my life and stay away. hahaha...this was cute...even i can't belive my ears hearing these sort of passionate dialogues out of abhay's mouth...๐Ÿ˜‰
continue soon...
can't wait for the date to carry on...i hope abhay's  will crumbles into pieces...hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†
tc
๐Ÿค—

Well This couple are rocking and its about tiem they went to next stage. There is still more on the date night. Sid's date will be included too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

awsome sweets..loved it...misha is so adorable...loved her date mission...Abhiya convo was the highlight...looved it to bits..update soon

Misha is the main instigator and keeping her eyes like a hawk on ABHIYA. She wont let Abhay spoil all her hard work and Abhay has realized Pia's the only way for him
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

Ayesha ...its awesome...

superb...
the twilight dialogues... loved it...

Abhiya first date...and the atmo...fantastic...
update soon buddy...

I am running out of cute dialogues. I think i just about used them all up on my Twoo FF's SOULMATE and A TWISTED LOVE.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Give us a few original dialogues Please. I need them
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,

that was really a wonderful date..so even if he lets her human r something he is madly in love with her n he will not deny it anymore..right..he made her go scarlet saying abt making out..oh god..expecting the next part..
wat happened to sid-panchi?
continue soon aysha..

Abhay can't deny Pia anymore. They have bonded on a more intimate level. Probably due to him biting her sealed the deal. Its more intensified now so the connection is much stronger. As a human he managed to eep a distance to his own comfirt level but now it's game season and all things go. Abhay's got no chance but to Give in.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojahanda

amazing update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

he was inside her head like they merged with each other this whole paragraph is amazing & sweet convo btw misha & abhhay cute 2 see the ever cool abhay looking flustered ,igniting the fire & who is going 2 protect him frm her & u can shut ur mouth๐Ÿ˜† ammazing lines & awesome convo btw abhiya & amazing date ,do i excite u ,do i scare u & foreign coming frm ur mouth๐Ÿ˜†

tHANK u DEAR. I think i am running out of romantic lines with all this romance in my Two FF's. I want this FF to steer as far away from my second FF and i need to think of a way to keep it this way
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

excelent part.abhiya's date is awsom.waiting for next part.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.

Part Two will be coming up watch this space
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Hey Aysha awesome update yaar.. Dis Date plan was rocking.. Loved Abhiya.. I love mish for dis..hats off 2 her brilliant plan n ur mindblowing work.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

Misha isn't used effectively in the show now and i want her to play a more parralel part to ABHIYA.