Posted: 13 years ago
great update sweety😊 really enjoyed it
misha was soo adorable, actually blushing for shaurya😳
abhiya are always a treat😃
thanks for the pm🤗🤗🤗
saphira7988 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely update dear...👏d part where abhay compliments misha is so sweet😊n thank God shaurya is least interested in T n her new chamchi tracker😉 really loved it😊pls update soon..thanks😃
-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thankz for the pm gurl!! sorry for being late!! but that was such a cute part!! loved it!! continue soon!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Precap -Undercover

Pia scanned the entire room out to cehck if she was in the clear to sneak out the party without being made. Most of the College students were chatting away. Misha was busy giving Shaurya goo goo eyes. She smiled thinking it was so cute. It reminded her of how she was around Abhay most of the times lost in translation. It was embarrasing getting caught off guard. Abhay on the other hand was one person any girl woul go gaga over. He was in discussion with Shaurya about history or some boring topic Pia lost interest in mid way. It gave her theperfect opportunity to make her move. Panchi wasn't around either. Pia took off in the evening all the way to the Raichand Mansion on foot. It didn't take her long to get there. She'd noticed the place looked so bare. Gloomy like the Raichand's. Pia searched for people around before she tapped on the door. The servant opened the door as Pia hid. He came out looking for who it might be and Pia took this chance to go in. She ran up the stairs to the rooms. Pia was a little scared of getting caught but Abhay had mentioned he wasn't expecting them till later.

Tracker and T

At the party T had pointed out some rookie errors in luring a guy. It was all about the attention to detail. Style. Confidence. Timing. Tracker wasn't good at keeping any of these. She played it easy, followed the wrong trends most of the time and she was over confident. All a big turn off. Most of all she'd be the class joke half the time. T had her work cut out but with her expertise they'd knock Misha down swiftly.

Tracker felt bad for the way she was behaving. Misha wasn't supposed to be the competition but her partner in crime. T kept drilling in her one liners. All is fair in love and war. So they had to play dirty because Misha would fight the way she knew how. Tracker knew this all too well. Misha was good at getting what she wanted while Tracker had to work hard for it.

Misha was too busy watching the girls and Shaurya she completely forgot about Pia. She'd made an excuse of needing a little rest. Misha let her off the hook. The Choridar was annoying her like mad with the scarf getting in the way. Damn outfit. Shaurya had taken notice of her asnd the charming Abhay who she nicknamed as Sadoo had actually given her a compliment. Life wasn't too bad. The boys were deep in conversation. Misha wished she knew what they were on about so she could join in.
Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hopefully pia doesnt get in trouble chand and haseena !! 
Well Abhay is always there to protect the princess of his life =D
taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great precap....very nice....👍🏼👏
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Undercover

The place was covered with white sheets all over. It had a deserted feel like nobody had ever lived there then again it was kept meticulously clean. Pia went snooping from draw to draw searching for clues on the Raichand's. She went through the cupboards through to Chand's desk. Everything had been wiped out of here. Pia went into Haseena's section and found nothing there either. These people were thorough clearing out all trace of evidence of them ever living here. How was she going to find what she seeked? She scurried downstairs to the study to find anything there. She peeped out to check for the servant and ran down the stairs fast. She started scouring the study from top to bottom. She went through Chand's desk. It was locked. She got her hair grip out of her hair and started picking the lock a nifty trick she'd learnt at the orphanage. She fumbled with it a few times till the draw was open. Pia found nothing there till she got all the papers out and found a secret compartment. She got the top layer out and to her surprise Pia found some documentation on the Raichand's fake identity and a couple of other fake aliases. Who were these people Pia was astounded  by all of this. Why would they leave proof lying around here? Unless they were shipping their belongings with them. They did leave in a hurry. So they were not who they claimed to be. Abhay was not a Raichand by birth nor were his fake parents. Pia wondered if they were they on witness protection or some other protection scheme? Hey they could be the mafia under cover for all she knew she wouldn't put it past Chandeena. They had this killer vibe about them. So did Abhay who was cold at times but to her he was her saviour. Her Guardian Angel. Whatever Chandeena had on Abhay, it had to be something major for him to tag along wherever they went. Were they threatening Abhay? Pia was left with even more questions. This undercover mission had proven to be more complex than she'd anticipated. She quickly took the papers with her and took off.

Pia out the door with a quick bolt saw Chand's car pull up. S**t! Did they have to come now? What was she going to do now with the evidence in her hands? Her plans were to dig deeper Finding out more on their alias if possible. These were dated some 10 years back and Abhay was under another surname with a different date of birth. That would make him well past 30. She had to go home fast but she had to wait till Chandeena were out the car. Pia was hiding behind some trees hugging herself to keep warm. Haseena had those dark eyes that seemed p****d. The woman was so beautiful but deadly at times with intimidating dark features which scared the hell out of her. They swiftly with the blink of an eye entered the mansion right before her eyes. Was this a family trait? Even Abhay had the same skill of vanishing into thin air. It always left her perplexed. Pia shuddered with the cold setting into her skin deep as her teeth started chattering a little. She saw this was her chance and hurried out of there. Running almost to a safe haven back to Abhay. Back to the Dobrial's.

Chand and Haseena

They move around sniffing the air around them. It smelt of human presence. A familiar smell. The scent they knew who it was Pia. What was she doing here they both thought showing their infuriation at her guts to enter their mansion? She wasn't with Abhay here. She was alone. They followed her lingering scent throughout every room she'd been in. It was very bad. The girl came scouting for something. Prying into their lives would cost them all dearly. Chand growled in anger cracking his neck and fingers out of fury. He went down almosy flying down the stairs to the study skulking away with Haseena. He opened the draws in the study moving the secret compartment. He threw the desk in the air flinging it against the bookshelves. Haseena was baffle by Chand's demeanour.

Haseena huskily asks Chand moving towards him hands on his shoulders-What is it Chand? Why are you so p****d off?

Chand very slowly mouthed angrily-She's taken it Haseena. The paper works with our false details.

Haseena's eyes grew darker than before-What? How could you be so stupid Chand? Leaving our valuables behind. You should have burnt them.

Chand quickly moved away from the study with Haseena following him behind-Pia! The wretched girl has taken everything. This must not happen. I can sniff her but her scent is faint. I can't feel her.

Haseena groaned in frustration-Chand we must get to her before our entire operation comes undone.

Chand was already on to it-I have a plan but we need Abhay.

Haseena smirked hard-I just want to wring that girl to death. She is a never ending thorn. Abhay will come through if he knows best!

Chand agreed-We must wait till the time is right. Pia is close. She can't find out the truth.

Dobrial's

Abhay cottoned on to where Pia was after not being able to find her in the house. He waited for her outside. She was going to get a grilling of a lifetime then again Pia always had a habit of going behind his back. She never learns to quit while she's ahead. He wondered what was so urgent that Pia left her friends behind? He heard Chand beckon him mentally. Abhay broke the link abruptly. He wasn't in the mood for facing the dark lord the bane of his soulless existence. He never got a break in the past 200 years from Chand and Haseena. They always found him due to their blood link. He felt Pia draw nearer and gave her a fright on purpose creeping up on her.

Abhay shouted out loudly-BOOO!!!

Pia jumped like a cat on a heated tin ledge-U startled me!

Abhay held his serious head on despite the urge to laugh. Pia was so cute-That was my intention.

Pia quizzed-To scare me?

Abhay folded his arms to stop himself from shaking her-Yes! What the hell Pia? You left without informing anyone. You could have told me at least where you were going. I'd have come with you.

Pia found Abhay's irritation amorous-As my bodyguard?

Abhay ignored Pia's jibe-You just came out of hospital and you go ahead and pull a stunt like that. Is it any wonder i think you need a fulltime babysitter.

Pia was no child-Don't you dare Abhay! Don't treat me like a kid.

Abhay yelled back-Then don't act like one! Sorry Pia i'm just worried as usual

Pia knew that from the way he was talking to her-I know and i'm sorry. I have a confession.

Abhay unfolded his arms looking directly at Pia's eyes-What is it?

Pia warily came out with it-I went to your place and snuck some papers out of there. I know Abhay about your false documentation. Theres no point lying Abhay. Your full names not Abhay Raichand and Chand and Haseena are not your birth parents. I overheard everything.

Abhay was figuring out in his head what to say but opted for a half truth-Fine U got us. They aren't related to me. They adopted me OK. We move around with a forged identity so nobody can find us. Chand is into some serious s**t. Shoddy dealings. Thats how he made his millions. Haseena keeps the finances and i just stay clear of their dealings.

Pia was baffled by Abhays sudden change of blurting the information out to her so easily-So why does it state U are over 30 here?

Abhay boldly stated-Typo error. Happenes all the time. Pia your not a detective! Leave it to the professionals ok. Now get in the house before you catch a death.

Pia wasn't buying into Abhays explanation- I'm not dumb you know Abhay. I can handle whatever you throw at me Abhay. Trust me.

Abhay thought hard-I'm sure you can but some secrets are best left locked away in a vault. I never ask you about your past do i Pia? Where you come from. Who your parents were? That's your prerogative. Same goes for me I don't want to disclose my details to you. It's my business.

Pia thought you are my business Abhay. I want you to know everything about me-If you say so but i'm not giving up Abhay not by a long shot.

Abhay gave in-Do as you wish Pia i give up but i warned you so don't come crying to me when this blows in your face.

Pia shivered again-Chand and Haseena are back.

Abhay just looked away giving her his jacket-Here wear this around you. Its freezing.

Pia smiles as Abhay puts it around her-Thanks. So what did i miss?

Abhay laughed-Just some major squabbling. T, Tracker and Misha are out for blood. I feel bad for Shaurya poor bloke has no idea what is going on. He has three girls after him well make that two. T just want to get one up Misha.

Pia didn't find this funny-Tomorrow is valentines day and the College has roses to give away a free prize. Shaurya will win hands down.

Abhay didn't want to think about that blasted day when everyone pretends in College they truly love their partner just for some daft day to make money because most of the students changed partners that often it was hard to keep up in their year anyway.

Inside the house people were about to leave. Shaurya made a quick getaway escaping the girls. He saw Abhay giving him a quick smile-I can't believe you left me bro!

Abhay gave him a sympathetic look-Sorry but duty calls.

Shaurya to Pia-Wise move Pia this lot are too much. T and Tracker have been circling and whispering while staring at me making it so obvious. How do you deal with them day in day out?

Pia joked-With a pinch of salt. Misha was OK right?

Shaurya just smiled-Yeah but she seemed like she was trying to beat the girls at whatever game they were playing. Anyway bye.

Pia-Bye.

Abhay sneaked off leaving Pia behind to be with the girls.

Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
Lifu18 thumbnail
yipeeeeeeee me first me first to comment
great update fab
thanks 4 updating n the pm too pia is an undercover agent nah now hehehhe snooping and sniffing around  here and there shes gonna land abhay in trouble poor shaurya urg i hate T 🤢  t.c
👍🏼
Edited by Lifu18 - 13 years ago
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesum part dear !!!!!!!!😊
thnkz for da pm :)