my 4th FF Jisha-ADDICTED 2 LOVE

My Seventh FF

My Eighth FF on ABHINA aka Abhay and Alina

My Short Story
Abhiya Group FF Written by Aysha, Tanzie, Shivani, Swati and Gauri

:::One Shot Guess Whose Back? Abhay:::
:::One Shot I'll bring U back:::
:::One Shot Boys night Out:::
:::One Shot I Dare U::: (Based on events after Birdie's engagement)
:::One Shot Kiss upon Kiss:::(Based on the after part of Danchi's engagement)
:::One Shot Destiny's Child:::
:::One Shot Magic Potion:::
:::Funny One Shot:: Lightening Bolt:::
:::One Shot::Abhina::Mine To Have & To Hold:::
:::One Shot::Abhay, Alina, Maithali::The One:::
:::One Shot::SidMetz::Lock Me In Your Love:::
:::VIvian VIshal SIdhanth AT One Shot::GROUPIES:::
:::One Shot Rise of the Phoenix:::After Abhay gets staked

Abhay already settled into a new College, new town with his adoptive family. He is an outsider looking in but a deeply disturbed soul. His only motto in life is to stay hideen amongst the shadows.

Piya is an orphan who loves life in all its glory. She always looks at the glass half full. She had a strong foundation with Misha and Kabir. Her only Obsession in life is Abhay.

Shaurya is a happy go lucky kinda a guy trying ti mis in with the college crowd as he's already graduated and runs his own company.

Kabir is a working progress getting over Piya has been a toughie but he's moving on in life.

Misha is a tough chick with her image often misleading people to believe she's a girl with no emotion but she's all heart. She has a major crush on Shaurya.
:::Precap-DreaM::: Pg 1
:::Update 1-Dream::: PG 2
::: Precap &Update 2-Shattered Glass::: PG 4
 :::Precap-Party People 3::: Pg 6
 :::Party People 3::: Pg 7
  :::Precap-UnderCover 4::: Pg 8
  :::UnderCover 4::: Pg 9
  :::Precap and Update-Be My Valentines 5:::Pg 11
:::Precap and Update 6:::Just Dance:::PG 15
:::Precap and Update 8:::Let the games begiN:::PG 21
 :::Update 8:::Let the games begiN:::PG 22
 ::: Precap &Update 9-Take U Down::: PG 27
:::Precap 10:::Ad Shoot:::PG 30
:::Update 10:::Ad Shoot:::PG 31
::: Precap 11-Remorse::: PG35
::: Update 11-Remorse::: PG36
:::Precap and Update 12:::New Lesson:::PG 39
:::Precap and Update 13:::Fast Lane:::PG 39
:::Precap and Update 14:::Line of Blur:::PG 46
:::Precap and Update 15:::Hot Shot:::PG 52
:::Precap and Update 16:::Misunderstandings:::PG 55
:::Precap 17:::The Kill:::PG 60
:::Update 17:::The Kill:::PG 61
:::Precap and Update 18:::The Attack:::PG 67
 ::: Precap 19-Turning Point:::P70
 :::Update 19-Turning Point:::
:::Precap and Update 20:::Surprise Date:::PG 77
:::Precap and Update 21:::Romancing the Moon:::PG 82
:::Precap and Update 22:::In too deep:::PG 88
:::Precap 23:::In despair:::PG 92
:::Update 23:::In despair:::PG 93
:::Precap 24:::Info:::PG 98
:::Update 24:::Info:::PG 99
:::Precap & Update 25:::Bourne Ultimatum:::PG 103
:::Precape 26:::Numbified:::PG 108
:::Update 26:::Numbified:::PG 109
 ::: Precap &Update 27-Hysteria::: PG 114
 ::: Precap &Update 28-Infiltration::: PG 120
:::Precap&Update 29:::Battle of the Elders:::PG 127
 ::: Precap 30-Blood Bath::: PG 134
 ::: Update 30-Blood Bath::: PG 137
:::Precap 31::Final Act:::PG 144
:::Update 31:::Final Act:::PG 145
:::EPILOGUE:::PG 150

Edited by matwamango - 04 February 2012 at 8:40am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989enjoyinglifesaphira7988cutemugtanya.dsouzaMavi18PriyaThakurtj_black-Swetha-Rozy77BUBLAICuty16SunnipwincessxPari-Gupta--AROMAL--MeetPremeerlove_u_SaruntaibaaashruthiRblack_scorpio--sumana13--ozzyieTheDreamCatcherpoojahanda..Akaisha..aamirkhanfanNaughtynatty-Priti11-pyar-ishk_Meena_.BezubaanPari.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New FF Blood Ties Update 23July pg 150" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Meena_

IF-Stunnerz

_Meena_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
nice!

Naughtynatty

IF-Sizzlerz

Naughtynatty

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
looking forward to the third FF now !!! =D

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
looking forward to the new ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

RB81

IF-Rockerz

RB81

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
keep going..
dont make us wait long for ur other FFs.coz v love it..

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
nice intro
looking forward for the first part
plz continue soon

matwamango

--AROMAL--

IF-Dazzler

--AROMAL--

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Nice ! waiting for next ff I'm waiting!!!

matwamango

matwamango

IF-Stunnerz

matwamango

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Precap -DreaM

I wait in the darkness of the still night wondering why do I feel the way I do. Life has no meaning any more. For life is no friend of mine. Death wouldn't take me. I am neither here nor there. Existing between worlds conflicting the very essence of nature. Would I ever find solace? Would I ever find what I am looking for? For What he really wanted he could not have. Piya was the only woman he'd ever really craved but only because she reminded him of the woman he'd lost long ago. The love of his life. Throughout his time at Dehradun he'd learnt the hard way of what it meant keeping Piya at bay. She had taught him a valuable lesson in life. It was for living but a monster like him wasn't even alive. Now where was she? Her life was hanging on by a thread and all because he'd left her behind. It wasn't by choice. It was by circumstances. His folks were getting jittery with her meddling ways. Rightly so but Abhay couldn't fault Piya. Her very thoughts were all based on him. It tore out all rationality out the window when it came to Piya. He knew he should stay out of her life but he was helpless for his dead heart only seeked Piya. Abhay had all these thoughts driving round in his head. He crept in the night like some harbinger stalking its prey. Not Prey the woman he'd left behind. Why didn't he get to her sooner? He knew she was in danger but he'd refused to follow his instincts convincing himself it was because Piya was his drug. Abhay was addicted to her. Did he love Piya? Who knew? He didn't trust anything he felt anymore. Abhay watched Piya from outside the window of the hospital. He wasn't concerned by who'd run her over. For now his priorities were keeping her safe. Giving her his strength. Giving her life. They were mentally connected. No he'd give her the world if she'd just wake up.

Piya lay still. Her body motionless. She didn't hear anything around her. The only image she had was of Abhay. His perfect sharp features. Her dark angel who'd saved her time after time. She wasn't scared of where she was nor of why all she saw was Abhay. If this was heaven this was it. Her heaven with just Abhay locked tight in a room with no doors. In her mind she'd pictured them in a indoor garden with the roof open. It was filled with different coloured roses and Dahlia's. The greenery arounf them only made it look like a wonderland. They were surrounded by trees. The sun shone so bright while Abhay had sheltered Piya from the harsh rays in his arms where she'd belonged. Piya never wanted to let go of the safe haven she was in away from the brutal world. Just her and Abhay. Only downside was Abhay wasn't the happy Abhay she'd envisioned he'd be but he was miserable. She wanted Abhay to cheer up. Piya reached to hold Abhay's face as they lay on the floor. He'd breathed in her scent but he never wavered with his stoned expressions. Piya wanted so bad to see Abhay smile but he wasn't doing it. All around her the flowers grew brighter in colour while she remained constant. All was still apart from Abhay. He was trying to leave her. Everyone always left her. Piya held on tight. Keeping Abhay in her embrace.

Edited by matwamango - 29 January 2011 at 11:36am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ash12Antara106enjoyinglifetj_blackpallavisarkarsaphira7988mangonaluv_vivian_luvminahil1997dmg_roks_antaraBUBLAIa little faithSimplyAparajitaAnamika1570Pari-GuptaAbhiya4life--AROMAL--taibaaaalicia212black_scorpioshruthiRbmtdluverRB81-Destiny-poojahandaNaughtynatty-Priti11-.BezubaanPari.pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top