India-Forums

27th JAN WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Thakkraal says what if a girl comes up with an indecent proposal then how would that girl be punished??   Thakkraal says it is not about punishment but it is about justice.    and i want justice.   Rachna and aditi looking at thakkraal with anger.   Anu is looking at him disgustedly and thakkraal says thank you and leaves.   The judge asks Lawyer ahuja whether he has any more witnessess.  and ahuja says well..since past one year rachna has been throwing accusation at Mr. Thakkraal and we have been quiet and today Mr. Thakkraal himself has come out in the open and told us the reality of the situation of what took place that night,   Ahuja says so i think this is an open and shut case.   If rachna's talk was even a little valid..then one year is a long time to bring forth the truth.   Thats all.   And adiit says ahuja saying that the case is clear i feel it is a little childish.   She says without hearing the other end of the story from rachna mehta it is not right from the law point.   Yes it can be that ahuja has only this way to bury the truth.   And she says she has some questions for rachna mehta.  She comes in the withness box stand.   And she swears on Geeta.    Aditi says rachna mehta do u remember clearly what happened that night...and rachna has flashbacks of thakkraal touching her and then she says I remember clearly.   Aditi says few moments ago keshav thakkraal told us his POV on the matter...is that true?  And rachna says not a word.  Whatever he said all of it is a lie.   She says i know u were 17 yrs old when this happened.   still i want to ask u this question,  She says rachna mehta do u know what is the meaning of molestation???   Rachna says YES i understand.   Aditi says whatever happened with u on 12th Aug...would u call that molestation.   and if your answer is Yes then why?  and rachna says whatever happened with me was wrong...that was molestation...He touched me the wrong way...and ahuja stands up and says WRONG WAY!!!    Isnt this using a weak language???    She is saying whatever is wrong...but for us and for this court could be right.  and rachna says Mr. Thakkraal was drunk.  HE touched me forcefully.  He tried to feel me up.   He pushed me against the wall..and i begged him to stop but he didnt and he got more mad and if anu hadnt god knows what would have happened.   and she says he told me from beginning to let him do what he wants or he will force himself on me..and u dont think this is a wrong way.   Thakkraal is smiling at all this.   Rachna says what he did according to u is right ...???   SPEAK!!!!!   Aditi puts her hand on hers and clams her down.   and she tells the judge she doesnt want to ask anything else.   

At thakkraal's house his wife radha is exercisin her daughter and jhanvi is walking slowly..and jhanvi loses balance and radha catches her...and she consoles jhanvi...and jhanvi says i want to do something..right now..and radha says whatever u want...and i will never say no to u...tell me what u want to do.  

Thakkraal signals ahuja and ahuja says i want to ask rachna some questions...and judge allows.   rachna comes back.   Ahuja says per u Thakkraal molested u...correct??  Rachna says YES.   and ahuja says u have no withnessess..and rachna says I have anu and ahuja says no no...u said earlier that anu came in later on.   and when she came in Mr. thakkraal got distracted and both u friends ran away.   right...rachna says YEs.   so ahuja says so..all this happened before anu came in...and anu did not see that...per ur statement...and rachna says YEs...anu didnt see much...and he says u just heard what thakkraal said..and rachna says its all a lie...and and ahuja says but mr. thakkraal says what u r saying is a lie...so that means u have no witness for ur sotry and this matter is between u and thakkraal.   So what do we do...we will listen to Mr. Thakkraal.   Aditi objects...and ahuja directs his question Sid molesting a girl...and rachna stands up for SId ..and ahuja traps her how one hand he is innocent but other hand thakkraal is criminal...Aditi objects again and says this is another case and it is not related to our case.   Rachna says both cases are way different...and ahuja says both were drunk and both females were molested...how is it different..and rachna says this is not the case...Sid is being trapped in this...and ahuja says this is a lie...u r being a hypocrit...and the case is being extended until the next date and rachna is shocked.   Thakkraal puts his glasses back on..and media is surronding rachna and mahendra protects her and takes her away.  Aditi takes her coat off and is about to leave and thakkraal is there and says to her...sorry u have to see all this in your fisrts case...he says remeber i always use to say u will win your first case...but here it is different.   Aditi says u watch I WILL WIN THIS CASE.   Thakkraal says a person should always fight for oneself but over here my self respect has been attacked so even if  i want u to win...i can not lose.   thakkraal says it is sad to see u on the opposite side but dont know why i always felt that u r always with the truth.  Anyways....Sorry.  And he leaves.  And aditi looking at him.   

At rachna's house...jeet is there and telling his tale and how he thought something was fishy as the driver took him the long way.   and the car broke down...so i couldnt come back on time...and mahendar says once again we have been dhoka...and thank god sushma got there on time.   And Amar says it is clear that he trapped Sid on purpose so he can go scott free.   and they are all wondering what to do???   Mohit says rachna was right...we should KILL THAKKRAAL and everyone is shocked...and mahendar says what do u mean??  WHEN DID U THINK THIS???  and mohit says no i mean..and mahendar gets really mad about this.   Anu says we wont do anything like this...and rachna says there is nothing wrong in this....to end a big mistake...then there is nothing wrong in killing him and sushma is quiet and thinking.  Amar is explaing to rachna what she is thinking is not right.   Ragni says a little bit more courage...we will find a way...and rachna says I dont feel this way..and sushma says i have to go...and everyone shocked...and anu says we had to discuss important things...and sushma says i will get to know but right now i have to go.....and she leaves.

PRe-CAP --  Jhanvi tells thakkraal I am leaving this house and thakkraal says no where are u going..u r not going anywhere...and radha says she is not going alone..I am going with her.

Edited by kasrana - 27 January 2011 at 1:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittdippi30moonlightBeHappyAlways

kashrish Senior Member
kashrish
kashrish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index