India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

feedbacks of d new character.. choose ur character

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
hey guys am new to dis forum but am not new to  d show.....i dnt knw how to write stuffs in a public forum so am sorry if i go wrong with ma words....
well to start with am liking d show aftr d leap but i still feel d cv's r smhow forcing d college scenes dat r nt meant to be a part of our actual ladoo story...
am liking d family scenes but i still feel dey need to bring back our actual ammaji into action, rather than being an old strict "daima"...
as of d newer generation in gals i feel both janvi n diya r carrying d storyline wellClap but among d guys am nt likin shorya n rajveer's acting, dey r acting quite immaturelySleepy... on  d othr hand am liking karan n aditiya's character n want to see more of them rather than d college nonsense... 
especially karan's scene, guess d guy is good with both action n dramaClap typical hero material, dats wat i feel n i wud love to watch dese two guys scene coming in more n more of action scenes as well.... tel me about ur prefernces as well, whose track u wanna see more??

hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
n guys do lemme knw whose coming opposite janvi:)
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hunk10

hey guys am new to dis forum [welcome to the forumBig smile]but am not new to  d show.....i dnt knw how to write stuffs in a public forum so am sorry if i go wrong with ma words....
well to start with am liking d show aftr d leap but i still feel d cv's r smhow forcing d college scenes dat r nt meant to be a part of our actual ladoo story...[I like the story after the leap tooTongue Well I'm not against the college scenes, because although I like Ammaji, I cant see her for the complete half hourLOL, I like Dia and Jhanvi's bonding tooTongueReal cuteEmbarrassed]
am liking d family scenes but i still feel dey need to bring back our actual ammaji into action, rather than being an old strict "daima"...[I dont know, but I prefer this Ammaji to the pre leap AmmajiConfused The pre leap Amaji was too violent and in many ways a dayan. So, I like this Ammaji better!!]
as of d newer generation in gals i feel both janvi n diya r carrying d storyline wellClap but among d guys am nt likin shorya n rajveer's acting, dey r acting quite immaturelySleepy... on  d othr hand am liking karan n aditiya's character n want to see more of them rather than d college nonsense... [Shaurya looks teek-tak and I feel he acts pretty well! Just my opinion though!! But yes, the college tiff between Dia- Shaurya is really boring! There is nothing new about this concept!! Girl-guy fight and then they realize their mutual love and get marriedOuchconcept's rather boring! I'm not particularly fond of Rajveer, but I feel he acts well! Just my opinion though! Karan is my favourite tooBig smile Adi is ok typesLOL]
especially karan's scene, guess d guy is good with both action n dramaClap typical hero material, dats wat i feel n i wud love to watch dese two guys scene coming in more n more of action scenes as well.... tel me about ur prefernces as well, whose track u wanna see more??[I want to see Amba and Ammaji scenesEmbarrassedCry. Me not happy that Amba wont be a part of the soap after sometimeDead I really the Amba-Jhanvi bonding tooEmbarrassed. Basically, I want to see more of Amba when she's around!]
sallu_lover IF-Stunnerz
sallu_lover
sallu_lover

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
my favo is karan and that is  the onli reason im watching the show hehe
hunk10 Newbie
hunk10
hunk10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thnkz guys n thnk u laado7 for putting in ma words properly..lolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi