BDs....I just don't get it... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
^^ Thanks :)
I saw that a little while ago. But had opened this post yesterday. Thanks again.
Edited by Adhuri-Daastan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

^^ Thanks :)
I saw that a little while ago. But had opened this post yesterday. Thanks again.

Youre Welcome😳
Originally posted by Adhuri-Daastan

Exactly! If you're going to use body doubles, don't expect the trps. As you rightly mentioned, the majority want to view REAL Maaneet scenes...not doubles in their place! Fans and viewers will naturally feel cheated.
And they did this again today  this is becoming highly frustrating.

i just read the article...i don't know y ppl act soooooooo sentimental. this is a show not real life. if the episode sucks and is done horribly then so be it. if u take out the lead ppl from tvd, tudors or any other show put stand in and then expect to have respect , love and care...what???? if  a movie flops..it just does..there is no righteous path to say it. 

I read it and I understand , I guess . But the problem IMO is that the screenplay these days is faltering . The show's USP or shud I say saving grace right now is the chemistry bw the leads and their performances . So if u do not utilize that too then viewers will definitely lose interest and no amount of explanations can save the show .

If it was the beginning of the show when the story was crisp and the screenplay strong nobody would have cribbed . Now they cannot afford to mess up the only thing that's going for them .

@ Adhoori Dastaan

Agree with your earlier post . A few bitter things have ruined the show or atleast coming to the forum for me . Although will leave out the details here .
yaaron...thoda chill maaro yaar..

GC mightv taken a couple of days off as i heard somewhere on this forum...and also...GC and DD have to rehearse for the Valentines day special na??

we want them to perform together....yet when they are trying to do just that...obviously they have to do separate shoots ans seperate rehearsals and that's why we have to manage with BDs

yea ok...these romantic scenes have no spark at all with BDs--->AGREED

but kuch aur din intezaar kar lete hain...isme harz hi kya hai...