Maryada

India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

January 27th Written Update! AdiYa Married!

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

SSP standing around welcoming guests as Devyani brings Priya downstairs. Sweety calls out that Bhabhi is coming and SSP turns around shocked, and slightly fearful and goes to the back and his little replacement comes forward. It's time for the Jai Mala and Aditya goes in front of Priya and well he's all cute and looks at her face and of course Gaurav and Jaggi make it impossible for Priya to Garland Aditya, until two other people lift her up. And there's the same fun when he's garlanding her and of course everyone is really happy. Aditya left starting at his beautiful bride. And SSP is the creeper in the background ROFL

At the mandap

Aditya helps Prya on to the mandap [awwww how sweet!] and they both are holding hands as they take their seats! Devyani sees that SSP isn't there and goes to get him, and he asks if he can't even take a breath of fresh air in peace, and orders her to go and stand with Aditya, says that nothing is going right. And makes Devyani leave from there. And he comes forward slowly. Dadaji recognizes that something is wrong.

Panditji standing mantras and Vidya looks over at Gaurav dull and Uttara is obviously not even slightly happy. And Aditya Priya get up for the pheras [HAILA I'm SO EXCITED!] Nice music in the background as he helps her up and the two take their 7 pheras to be with each other for lifetimes to come! Everytime Priya comes towards SSP, he goes to the background and hides himself. All the couples except AdiYa lost in their own sad worlds. And they both make the 7 promises to each other'haila such a cutesy romantic sweet gesture. [weddings are so meaningful]

Vidya left thinking that Gaurav takes care of her and has been with her, but doesn't understand the meaning of love, he doesn't love her. Uttara thinking back to what Rishabh said a few days back about how Rastogi wanted her in return for the money, and thinking that Rastogi's words might actually be true.

AdiYa looking into each other's eyes as they continue to take the vachans. [aww] Devyani tells SSP that she understands his worries, but just to forget about Priya's past for once just one time and be happy for their son and her, and how much they love each other. SSP tells her to shut up and he doesn't need her lectures at the mandap.

Time for the Kanyadan. It truly is emotional as Priya's dad goes all teary eyed, and finally, Priya is given away to Aditya. [awww] Chinnu leaves from there as he's all sad, but Gaurav stops him and comforts him. Aditya puts the mangal sutra on Priya and the sindoor and everyone is kinda lost in their own worlds. [YAYYAYAYAYAY! AdiYa are finally married!!] Dancing

SSP thinking that now that they are married, she's stuck to their house whether or not she wants to be. The Pandit blesses AdiYa and everyone is clapping and happy and Aditya whispers to Priya that finally they are together.

Priya's dad and SSP hug in their newfound relationship [uff I hate SSP sososo much] SSP's little substitute comes over and says that SSP's plan is successful, that the wedding is finally over. SSP says something along the lines of he'll take care of everything now and leaves from there.

AdiYa go and take blessings from everyone and Devyani goes to get SSP because he vanished. SSP's substitute says that the minister called and SSP will be right back, and meanwhile everyone else gives their blessings to AdiYa.

Devyani steps outside to see SSP just walking around and she goes to call him when he says that he is expecting an important phone call and tells her to go inside and he'll come inside soon. Devyani tries to convince him to go inside, saying that Aditya will be happy, and he flips out on her and tells her to go inside and leave him alone.

Precap: Uttara screaming Rishabh, screarming "NOoo!" and crying and saying that this can't happen, this will bring bad things for their future. Rishabh yells that if this promise isn't fulfilled, everything will be ruined. I don't care if you take it as my request, or my order, but you have to go spend an entire night with him, no matter what!

Comments: YAYY! AdiYa are married and finalllly Uttara found out about Rishabh's deal. I'm really excited to see what will happen in tomorrow's episode. And in a way I'm really glad that they didnt drag out the wedding into multiple episodes. AdiYa are so cute together thoughEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But all the drama is saved for after the wedding. It was a good episode overall, and hmm I'm hoping they move the Gaurav Vidya track forward soon as well.

Well then, that's all my written updates for this week. I'll see yo all next week!

And until then, keep hitting the chaskameter and commenting on Raqesh and Ridhi's profiles!

Cheers!

~Naina

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Naina2127 - 27 January 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09indy1979yourmittshehrezadkNas1srikondachinookredahcirnehalpoonamgujaratigirlmegha2009saggi80.Naina.nbostedbcclprincess786xmiss_patel5banker008himani88sriyapoojaasiaheartsp87tarini23kripsyrgattuhumna77therimsimMs-Min-HoSonyaBladedamon_bitemeirene_csrmirjiA HUGE FANMalajiji_mahi_SunriseGreenRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesFeefi..NoBody..anna44cherrypansyBarbie3143srk_kadzpallavi25nami2811SuhaniSoniaanshraMillerrr88sanwlonelyshadowFIZK6stranger2rosepyar-ishkKriYaansh...

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update..!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. i loved aditya and priyas wedding. especially the baraat leaving the house. they seemed to enjoy every moment of it. it seemed very real.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fireworksprincess786xcherrypansy..Naina..

KriYaansh... IF-Addictz
KriYaansh...
KriYaansh...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG Finally they got married yayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess786x..Naina..

princess786x Groupbie
princess786x
princess786x

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Thnx....x For The Awesome Update
And Awww..x So Adoreable--> AdiYa! Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Naina..KriYaansh...

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww to RishabAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

..Naina..

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
finally they r married! yay! i hope uttara doesnt go thru w/ the plan!Confused

..Naina..

kashrish Senior Member
kashrish
kashrish

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update

..Naina..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index