Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 92)

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Guys, if Ram is G's boss, it'll b awesome !!!!!!!! G'll have 2 spend a lot of time with Ram in the same office, may b as his secretory ? ( In soaps , they always show it between handsome boss n sweet secretory ). R'll b already upset that G's working n then when he'll notice the growing closeness n comfort level between the 2.....

His secretary? Gauri will have to learn how to type, use a pc, etc overnight then... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Guys, if Ram is G's boss, it'll b awesome !!!!!!!! G'll have 2 spend a lot of time with Ram in the same office, may b as his secretory ? ( In soaps , they always show it between handsome boss n sweet secretory ). R'll b already upset that G's working n then when he'll notice the growing closeness n comfort level between the 2.....

That would be a mindblowing!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Guys, remember,only last day I was wondering n I mused on it all day today, but came up with no brain waves ,as 2 what can b the reason of bringing this jail track again? The time before when R went 2 jail, we got 2  see a flicker of jealousy some where n anger....Hhhmmmmm, should've guessed that it's all the same again basically.

supastar

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

That's what I'm saying . N, once a guy knows G, how long can he resist his heart from falling for her ? Not long ,I'll say ! Even super friendly 2 her. But, I think things'll go deeper than that ,cause Ram's not only the reason but a active partner in this confusion, as the article goes. N, from what I gather from " severely entangled ", it's gonna b deeper than friendship from at least one side, Ram or G.

I don't think G will fall for him. I think she has her heart only for Rudra, and no one else. Rudra had disappoint her numerous times, yet she stood by him.

But G has always been a good natured person, she'll def be nice and friendly to Ram. And yeah, like you said, maybe it won't take long for Ram to fall for her...

The only person for who falling in love with G is taking too long is R....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarOrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

His secretary? Gauri will have to learn how to type, use a pc, etc overnight then... LOL
Can u say for sure that she don't know them already ? Let's not forget she was trying for the job of receptionist before, n a receptionist always works on computers only nowadays. N, we mustn't forget that she'd secured a job alright, as she told R while deciding 2 leave Rawat mansion for the 1st time.

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
N, it's not like typing n handling pc needs university degree... I handled pc from 13 years old n if any one taught me the basics ,I could've run any program on it...N, typing ! That's really easy , I've heard from my granny.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Guys, remember,only last day I was wondering n I mused on it all day today, but came up with no brain waves ,as 2 what can b the reason of bringing this jail track again? The time before when R went 2 jail, we got 2  see a flicker of jealousy some where n anger....Hhhmmmmm, should've guessed that it's all the same again basically.

True.... this will def bring us something good! I'll love it !!!! And watching MIK playing such scenes make meDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I've always said R'll never realize his feelings for G just like that, people like R never looks in 2 their insides n they don't face the mirror easily. They r what we call in Medical books as 'constants' or 'Stable'. They need pushing. 

Darine1980

Go to top