Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 89)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Only that can explain the misunderstanding in a husband-wife relationship. N, I'm not only talking about Ram. Don't forget the name of the show is , Kaun  kaheta hai ki pyar dubara nehi hota .....Who says love can't happen again ?   R u getting what I'm saying ?..................................Wink

Yes... I want R to fall in love through this track and to feel nsecure as well... But G's love is just for R! Don't want her to fall in love with someone else, interested and fascinated ok but def not falling in love ! I know you don't agree here Mac!
I'm not saying G'll fall head over heels for Ram, but she may feel fascinated n finally pulled towards Ram, or else R won't get jealous or insecure, because as long as he's sure of G's love for him only, no question of any jealousy or misunderstand or tension between the couple.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by supastar

Could this Ram be the dashing police inspector, and they'll cross oaths when Rudra's in jail???

I thought he lay be layer who will help G for free seeing her desperation !

Hmmm, that's another possibility...
But guys, lawyers only provided legal help for the time being. Yes, in this time, when R's in jail, G'll be desperate 2 bring him out , but she doesn't have the money for hiring one . N, in the article ,it was mentioned quite clearly that Ram'll give financial help n not legal help.
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Yes Mel, it'll b dream like 2 see R jealous over G with another guy entangled , ( language from the article ). The misunderstanding can only start under an atmosphere of suspicion n jealousy. I've always been very interested 2 see G's interaction with another guy in a romantic way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

But guys, lawyers only provided legal help for the time being. Yes, in this time, when R's in jail, G'll be desperate 2 bring him out , but she doesn't have the money for hiring one . N, in the article ,it was mentioned quite clearly that Ram'll give financial help n not legal help.

Hahaha my bad... I seriously didn't see that part when I read the article.

Ooooohhhh I'm guessing the new promo will feature Ram too...

Edited by supastar - 29 January 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
And perhaps he provides a  job for R?
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Only that can explain the misunderstanding in a husband-wife relationship. N, I'm not only talking about Ram. Don't forget the name of the show is , Kaun  kaheta hai ki pyar dubara nehi hota .....Who says love can't happen again ?   R u getting what I'm saying ?..................................Wink

Yes... I want R to fall in love through this track and to feel nsecure as well... But G's love is just for R! Don't want her to fall in love with someone else, interested and fascinated ok but def not falling in love ! I know you don't agree here Mac!
I'm not saying G'll fall head over heels for Ram, but she may feel fascinated n finally pulled towards Ram, or else R won't get jealous or insecure, because as long as he's sure of G's love for him only, no question of any jealousy or misunderstand or tension between the couple.
The article mentionned that Ram will not be the only cause of confusion between RG, but will be dragged in it! There should be a parallel track which has already create some pbs
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

And perhaps he provides a  job for R?
That's too very obvious Mel, either that or he'll provide a job for G. So, most probably, he'll b the new boss of either R , or ( even better ) of G, 2 make matters complicated.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supastarOrientalDancerDarine1980

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

Yes Mel, it'll b dream like 2 see R jealous over G with another guy entangled , ( language from the article ). The misunderstanding can only start under an atmosphere of suspicion n jealousy. I've always been very interested 2 see G's interaction with another guy in a romantic way.

I've always been interested to see how Rudra will react, seeing Gauri interacting with another guy, in a super friendly, if not romantic way. Last time with Champu, he was still in love with P... But this time around, he has only G... And G might show more attention and affection to Ram...

Ahhhhh, I seriously can't wait!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

Go to top