Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 31)

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But I've never seen any hero or just any male character saying 2 his wife ," I'm this much older than u .LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I mean ,is it a fact 2 strut about ? I felt like R loves the fact that he has a much younger wife.

It shows how childish he is.... maturity is not a question of age! G is younger than him but more mature... but it's well known that woman are more mature than men!

Cause i think, he has never gone through a life like G. He almost got everything he wanted  except the love of his parents.G has gone through a lot and that made her older and wiser than she seems.

ILUCJ    ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ

Edited by OrientalDancer - 27 January 2011 at 5:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Lol, even my mom married at 21 n we consider it sort of child marriage, at least mom says so, n that was 20 years ago when she was married, it was a different era then.

My aunt married at the age of 14!WinkWinkWink  Thank Allah this custom is not used anymore.

Btw i hope somehow , we get to the Raga celebrating each others b-day !
And i like the fact, that Gs name was Gauri Sharma, like her real name Binny Sharma.  I like the name Sharma, it reminds me of Anjali Sharma from K3G and KKHH!!!LOLLOLLOL
LIKE THIS POST

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Lol, even my mom married at 21 n we consider it sort of child marriage, at least mom says so, n that was 20 years ago when she was married, it was a different era then.

My aunt married at the age of 14!WinkWinkWink  Thank Allah this custom is not used anymore.

And i like the fact, that Gs name was Gauri Sharma, like her real name Binny Sharma.  I like the name Sharma, it reminds me of Anjali Sharma from K3G and KKHH!!!LOLLOLLOL

LOL Mel! Trust you to come up with something like that! But yep I loved Anjali Sharma!

And yep! That would be good!

14 is EXTREMELY young! Yep! Thank God nothing of that sort exists now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

LIKE THIS POST

I liked it for you Big smile Lol
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

But I've never seen any hero or just any male character saying 2 his wife ," I'm this much older than u .LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I mean ,is it a fact 2 strut about ? I felt like R loves the fact that he has a much younger wife.

Awww! Lol! Did he actually say that!? LOOOL! Bless him!
Of course he said it n not only that, he also said that's why he need not hear it from G as 2 what's right !LOL Can u believe he's taking age difference as a measure of maturity .It'll take R another life time 2 b as mature as G.LOL

LOLLOLLOL

-X-NeeNee-X-

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Shes really 22
U mean BS , right ? Yes ,she is. So, is Vivo. That's why they could make a really hot n happening couple.

Yep.. Binny!

Whos Vivo? Embarrassed 
Mel, I leave it 2 u 2 give the answer. He's the boy in my second siggy, u can see how gorgeously handsome he's . He's my prince charming.

-X-NeeNee-X-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

LOL Mel! Trust you to come up with something like that! But yep I loved Anjali Sharma!

And yep! That would be good!

14 is EXTREMELY young! Yep! Thank God nothing of that sort exists now..

If it would depend on my family, then we would be already married to someone, whom we dont know, and have children.
Thank Allah my mom is modern.LOLLOLLOL

VasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

It shows how childish he is.... maturity is not a question of age! G is younger than him but more mature... but it's well known that woman are more mature than men!

Cause i think, he has never gone through a life like G. He almost got everything he wanted  except the love of his parents.G has gone through a lot and that made her older and wiser than she seems.

ILUCJ    ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ ILUCJ

Yep thats true.. Experiences makes a person more wiser and mature

OrientalDancer

Go to top