Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 27)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980]
ind .

I can't imagine that he'll break G's promise that why... I'll be disappointed if this will happen, but at the same time I wish it to happen Embarrassed cause I I loooooooove to see R drunk !!!!!! It's a treat !
Exactly, my MIK looks drooling handsome ( I almost faints every time I see him drunk , I both hate n love him drinking , but the reason of drinking is crucial for me , if it's some thing about G , them I completely love R drinking, actually keep my fingers crossed for it ), n MIK just shines in drunk scenes,like he's really drunk.

Of course... G has to be the reason why he'll drink, it's not interesting otherwise!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Girls, lets invite Mona to join us here or in Binny AT.

Mac, yopu have to wait till tomorrow or the next day for the Maha Sabgam epis wirh  the other part!CryCryCry

Cry
But Mel, the link isn't working for me !Cry I couldn't download it !Cry Can u please upload it some where else ,like Hosting cup n send me a link ? N, do invite her , the more the merrier na.Big smile

Jaanu, then you have to wait till tomrrow, cause it takes 2 or 3 hours to upload it.Then i will upload both on hostingcup.I hope both will work  then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Shanno bhabi's sooooooo amazingly helpful, she knows it won't b at all easy for R 2 find a job ,cause R's legendary anger ( again quoting from article ) n habit of drinking......it'll take time. So, the easiest solution is for G 2 work in the meanwhile.

True.. Im liking Shanna Bhabhi.. Only If Rudra would understand.. Lol
I find her as a very endearing n entertaining , she's motherly n she has a good heart, u can sense it from her manners. Big smile

-X-NeeNee-X--Ria-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Girls, lets invite Mona to join us here or in Binny AT.

Mac, yopu have to wait till tomorrow or the next day for the Maha Sabgam epis wirh  the other part!CryCryCry

Cry
But Mel, the link isn't working for me !Cry I couldn't download it !Cry Can u please upload it some where else ,like Hosting cup n send me a link ? N, do invite her , the more the merrier na.Big smile

Jaanu, then you have to wait till tomrrow, cause it takes 2 or 3 hours to upload it.Then i will upload both on hostingcup.I hope both will work  then.
 Thank u so much, Mel, amazing as u r.

-X-NeeNee-X--Ria-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=LadyMacbeth] MIK looks drooling handsome ( I almost faints every time I see him drunk , I both hate n love him drinking , but the reason of drinking is crucial for me , if it's some thing about G , them I completely love R drinking, actually keep my fingers crossed for it ), n MIK just shines in drunk scenes,like he's really drunk.

Of course... G has to be the reason why he'll drink, it's not interesting otherwise!
Exactly, that's what I was saying. The reason have 2 b either G or G ,or G.Big smile

-X-NeeNee-X--Ria-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Shanno bhabi's sooooooo amazingly helpful, she knows it won't b at all easy for R 2 find a job ,cause R's legendary anger ( again quoting from article ) n habit of drinking......it'll take time. So, the easiest solution is for G 2 work in the meanwhile.

True.. Im liking Shanna Bhabhi.. Only If Rudra would understand.. Lol
I find her as a very endearing n entertaining , she's motherly n she has a good heart, u can sense it from her manners. Big smile

Totally agree!

-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=LadyMacbeth] MIK looks drooling handsome ( I almost faints every time I see him drunk , I both hate n love him drinking , but the reason of drinking is crucial for me , if it's some thing about G , them I completely love R drinking, actually keep my fingers crossed for it ), n MIK just shines in drunk scenes,like he's really drunk.

Exactly, that's what I was saying. The reason have 2 b either G or G ,or G.Big smile

LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

I mean, if R finds out that G's doing a job with out even informing him n with out caring a damn about his wish of G not doing job, he may think, " She didn't care how I'll feel, why should I care how she'll feel ? " He may drink just 2 punish G.

TOTALLY AGREE
Another idea ! Does it sound probable ? Suppose, G got a work ,is secretly doing it, R one day saw her at it, he tried 2 reach her, but before he could guards stopped him n that may lead 2 a maar peet.

yes why not.....

-X-NeeNee-X--Ria-

Go to top