Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 22)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

N, I wanna visit all the countries where my friends live, USA, UK, Germany, France.....so that I can meet them in person n visit the country with them.

You're the most welcome Mac..... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

Guys I don't want R to broke the promise he made to G... G will be heartbroken...

Yep.. Neither do I and yep.. She will be so hopefully Rudra wont. I dont think he wil.. But from what everyones been telling me on here and the update.. It seems as if he was really angry.. And we alll know what Rudr does when hes angry lol
I don't want R to break his promise to G but it's true that he was angry... and on monday he won't find a job, so this will add some tension ...
Have u noticed that in precap they r showing him in at least 3-4 different shirts in the day time. That obviously means a lot of days r passing by n R's still as far from finding a job as ever. This'll lead 2 G's desperation 2 take up a job, if need b against R's wish.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

N, do please come 2 India, it's not a very rich country but a very beautiful country, my POV , it has some amazing points like endearing peoples.

I am telling you it's my DREAM !!!! i went in Maldives Islands not far from there... it was kinda frustrating no to reach India from there!

MALDIVES Shocked Day Dreaming

I wanna go there! It loooks sooo preetty!!! You must have had fun!

It's paradise on earth..... like in post cards!!! WOnderfull

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Btw i am waiting for a ME!!!!  I want for the 100th epi a ME!!!!DO YOU HEAR ME CVs????  we ant a MR for the 100th one!!!!
I'm all for MEs , n I bad;ly wanted a Maha epi 2 mark the 100th epi, but I don't think it's possible 2 arrange in such a short notice. N, besides the channel is currently too crowded with shows n new shows getting most importance.

-Ria-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

N, do please come 2 India, it's not a very rich country but a very beautiful country, my POV , it has some amazing points like endearing peoples.

I am telling you it's my DREAM !!!! i went in Maldives Islands not far from there... it was kinda frustrating no to reach India from there!

MALDIVES Shocked Day Dreaming

I wanna go there! It loooks sooo preetty!!! You must have had fun!

It's paradise on earth..... like in post cards!!! WOnderfull

I know.. Ive seen pictures and stuff and it looks absolutely amazing and beautiful!! I wanna go there Embarrassed Lol.. That and Mauritius too! As well as a whole loada other countries! Lol

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

The last time R fought in full sense was in the Samrat episode ,cause Samrat was approaching G ,touched her n proposed 2 her. Hhhhmmmmm..........could it possible that G again meets S in her new work place? Just thinking the possibilities.

I would love to see a scene like that!
Not only it'll b extremely enjoyable watch but also will explain the sudden maar peet fully. N, it'll b so Deja Vu.
Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980]
I'm defo not hoping n I some how I felt like they show us R promising this particular prize only 2 show us, him breaking the promise in next few days 2 give us the sense of irony n warn us against promising, if u r not up 2 it. 

OMG OMG OMG..... NOT EVEN IMAGINABLE!
U can't ? But, I can n clearly too. Don't tell me R's done with drinking. If he's upset with some thing he's like, " I'll go 2 G for comfort or I'll drink. " but when upset with G wine is the only thing that'll come 2 his mind .

I can't imagine that he'll break G's promise that why... I'll be disappointed if this will happen, but at the same time I wish it to happen Embarrassed cause I I loooooooove to see R drunk !!!!!! It's a treat !

VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

I mean, if R finds out that G's doing a job with out even informing him n with out caring a damn about his wish of G not doing job, he may think, " She didn't care how I'll feel, why should I care how she'll feel ? " He may drink just 2 punish G.

TOTALLY AGREE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-VasusenaRadheya

Go to top