Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 17)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=Darine1980]!
But that's the way things work in the mahalla, they get engaged in each other's life but it's also how they built up a relationuldn't b considered interfering.

Don't agree...
But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.

I understand... but things don't work the same here that's why! I would like to see that, actually my dream is to visit India such a wonderful country!
In our country our social system is based on it, if u see it from above it may come across as interfering, but it forms the roof, wall, n base of our society , nothing is ' Theirs" for us, it's always ours. Remember, it was the same SB who came so motherly with the curry in her hand n gave it 2 G. She knows they r finding it hard 2 maintain themselves so she's willing 2 help them 2 the best of capability.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Don't agree...
But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.

I know this feeling! In Turkey , , Iskenderun, where i live the whole neigboorhood is like a family, but there is no interefering only good advices.Here in germany , its totaly different.Thats what i am missing about Turkey, this belonging together feeling.
[/QUOTE]

I think that's the 'pb' in Western countries... culture is totally different!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@ Rosh.. I'm good.. Hope all is well with u
 @ Mac.. Thanks... i love that pic!

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
N, do please come 2 India, it's not a very rich country but a very beautiful country, my POV , it has some amazing points like endearing peoples.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

Dar, r u trying 2 tell me R's gonna do maar peet in full sense ? Does that makes any sense ? It's even more offence. It's another thing if he does it under the influence of alcohol, even then it's unforgivable. Why would he let just any one provoke him so much that he'll loose self-control n fight like children ?

I must say you're right.... For me a promise is a promise,I don't want him to broke the promise he made to G ! Don't know how G will react?

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shawty_sweetnes

@ Rosh.. I'm good.. Hope all is well with u
 @ Mac.. Thanks... i love that pic!

Yep it is thank you Smile
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Don't agree...
But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wo
I know this feeling! In Turkey , , Iskenderun, where i live the whole neigboorhood is like a family, but there is no interefering only good advices.Here in germany , its totaly different.Thats what i am missing about Turkey, this belonging together feeling.

I think that's the 'pb' in Western countries... culture is totally different!
That's one thing I just hate about western culture, people live in islands, they r totally separated from their neighbours. I've seen in movies people die in the next room n yet the neighbors not bothering 2 move a muscle. It's horrible, how can people b so cold n impassive ?

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Hey Riiaaaaaa !

Go to top