Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

   
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 15)

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Didn't like Nani and Shanno Bhabi's attitude.....
I loved Shano bhabi's attitude, though I don't like nani's attitude. I mean what both of them said r same in the meaning, but just notice the difference between their way of expressing it. In case of nani it was all bitter but Shano b said it much more fondly, caringly, 
 
What I dislike is the way they interfere in other's life !
But that's the way things work in the mahalla, they get engaged in each other's life but it's also how they built up a relation with new members of mahalla. Let's not forget they r the people who'll come 2 help them in times of trouble. They grow connection in this way, they survive in this way. They don't consider it as interfering n it shouldn't b considered interfering.
 
Don't agree...

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63935

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Guys , # I'm shaking my head ,sighing # Maar peet means fight non-stop , beating some one up, clear ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 3149

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Guys , # I'm shaking my head ,sighing # Maar peet means fight non-stop , beating some one up, clear ? 

oh.. LOOL! Loving all ur smileys! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Darine1980

MIK's twit

 Miqbalkhan iqbal khan
Ok guys,some maar peet scene today,check it out on monday!
 
What peet means?

Oh no! Does he really hit Gauri? Thats hard to believe! Maybe theres some fighting and arguments but not betweent them two.. Lol Maybe just maybeee.. its some "gunda's" from the streets!

Umm.. Im not sure of the peet.. I think its just another way of saying hit? Embarrassed Lol
 
I think it's with mohallawale! I hope won't drink... cause breaking G's trust twice for the same matter is too much! And G will never beleive him after that!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer-Ria-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63935

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Didn't like Nani and Shanno Bhabi's attitude.....
I loved Shano bhabi's attitude, though I don't like nani's attitude. I mean what both of them said r same in the meaning, but just notice the difference between their way of expressing it. In case of nani it was all bitter but Shano b said it much more fondly, caringly, 
 
What I dislike is the way they interfere in other's life !
But that's the way things work in the mahalla, they get engaged in each other's life but it's also how they built up a relation with new members of mahalla. Let's not forget they r the people who'll come 2 help them in times of trouble. They grow connection in this way, they survive in this way. They don't consider it as interfering n it shouldn't b considered interfering.
 
Don't agree...
But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 63935

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Darine1980

MIK's twit

 Miqbalkhan iqbal khan
Ok guys,some maar peet scene today,check it out on monday!
 
What peet means?

Oh no! Does he really hit Gauri? Thats hard to believe! Maybe theres some fighting and arguments but not betweent them two.. Lol Maybe just maybeee.. its some "gunda's" from the streets!

Umm.. Im not sure of the peet.. I think its just another way of saying hit? Embarrassed Lol
 
I think it's with mohallawale! I hope won't drink... cause breaking G's trust twice for the same matter is too much! And G will never beleive him after that!
I'm defo not hoping n I some how I felt like they show us R promising this particular prize only 2 show us, him breaking the promise in next few days 2 give us the sense of irony n warn us against promising, if u r not up 2 it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Joined: 20 December 2010
Posts: 7375

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But R never considered saving n cutting costs .Some where it pains 2 see him struggling 2 realize n habituate with this bitter truth of life n their current hard condition. G's doing her level best 2 ease the situation for her, but R's not helping her on it. He should n a lil more understanding.
 
G knows that this situation is not easy for R but I find R quiete comprehensive until now....
What about today's episode ? I agree that till Tuesday's epi he was reasonable n understanding 2 the point of what we can expect from him. After living fully kingsize his entire life, I can well understand how difficult it was for him 2 buy the fan n stove second hand, yet he did it .
 
But it's not easy to hear people around saying 'go and look for a job' and his wife who told him' if you don't get a job....' I can understand his impatience! I think he's trying his best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ria-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Joined: 21 October 2010
Posts: 7050

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

 
Don't agree...
But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.[/QUOTE]

I know this feeling! In Turkey , , Iskenderun, where i live the whole neigboorhood is like a family, but there is no interefering only good advices.Here in germany , its totaly different.Thats what i am missing about Turkey, this belonging together feeling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
RaGa-One shot

2

Author: CHIPPEDCUP   Replies: 10   Views: 1946

CHIPPEDCUP 10 1946 24 September 2010 at 2:18am by jasminerahul
RaGa/ RuHu Scenes Videos (Updated 8/23)

2 3

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 19   Views: 3100

lilindiangurl13 19 3100 01 September 2010 at 3:35pm by -Fatima-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index