Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 147)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
And yepp it would have been soo much better if they bought this track when Pihu was there.. Rudra could have realised his love for Gauri then instead of all this happening. It makes viewers like us sad Disapprove Lol

BTW: This threads nearly finished too! Lol!

It didnt last long at all!

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 30 January 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

I so wished , they would had brought this track , when P was there.AngryAngryAngry
But i hope they wont turn him into a negative one like what they did with P.

Thats true.. I hope they dont. That would be sad and id cry if that happens! Lol

Hopefully they wont.. Lets hope for the best! And if he does become a negative character.. We have each other for comfort! We share the same thoughts! We dont want any misunderstandings! Big smile Lol

And we dont want that R  suffers much!LOLLOLLOL

It sos sad that they dont use South Indian songs in  Hindi serials.There are so beautiful romantic/hot ones, which i would love to see picturized on RaGa/IqBi like these:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvkDTOj_gxc&hd=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8FuT2LknZ0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofSkJtKevtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdzyRgSN3Nc&hd=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhPnLJOxeM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAOdchtud9s

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
^^ I'll have a look at them!

But i reckon they dont use them coz most of the viewers wouldnt understand them... Like me Embarrassed Lol

And yep that too! We dont wanna see Rudra sad/suffer! Im glad ur with me on that too! Big smile Lol

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 30 January 2011 at 6:18pm

OrientalDancer

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
I had a look at the first one.. It sounds nice even though I dnt understand a word of it Embarrassed Lol

Im gonna go now.. Its 1.21 here Embarrassed And i have an early start tomorrow.. Dont wanna miss the first lecture again Embarrassed Lol.. So im gonna go..

Night night Mel!

Sweet dreams!

And good luck preparing for your exams! Im sure your gonna smack them! Big smile

TC!

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

I had a look at the first one.. It sounds nice even though I dnt understand a word of it Embarrassed Lol

Im gonna go now.. Its 1.21 here Embarrassed And i have an early start tomorrow.. Dont wanna miss the first lecture again Embarrassed Lol.. So im gonna go..

Night night Mel!

Sweet dreams!

And good luck preparing for your exams! Im sure your gonna smack them! Big smile

TC!

Thanks darling!!! Good night, take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams( for both of us its Rudr-GauriBig smile ).  HugSee you tommorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh-X-NeeNee-X-

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

IqBi should perform Bachata, that would be really hot http:///www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-qVADZF4Sc

OMG Mel, I LOVE the bachata! It's just super sexy... Proud to say I've learnt how to dance the bachata a few years ago... Cry Seeing the vid brings back loads of fond memories... Damn, me and my partner, we used to burn the floor with our moves! LOL

I'd really really like to see Binny dance bachata... and I really don't care who her partner will be... LOL I just wanna see her dance!

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer

supastar Senior Member
supastar
supastar

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Of course, it's different ! Because R said it n R did it all. Remember the way he insulted her most horribly in front of half the town......n then again in her house.......the language he used, the way he threw her on the ground, left in car sprinkling mud on her face ........All that's ok, forgotten n forgiven....Because it's high n mighty R.

Dead  Urgh, I can never forget one scene when he gatecrashed her wedding... When insulting her in front of those townsfolk, there's one particular line he said to her which goes something like, "What exactly do you want? Money? Or is it something else? (meaning sexual favours)."

OuchOuchOuch
Ouch 
Ouch

-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supastar

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Of course, it's different ! Because R said it n R did it all. Remember the way he insulted her most horribly in front of half the town......n then again in her house.......the language he used, the way he threw her on the ground, left in car sprinkling mud on her face ........All that's ok, forgotten n forgiven....Because it's high n mighty R.

Dead  Urgh, I can never forget one scene when he gatecrashed her wedding... When insulting her in front of those townsfolk, there's one particular line he said to her which goes something like, "What exactly do you want? Money? Or is it something else? (meaning sexual favours)."

OuchOuchOuch
Ouch 
Ouch

Agree with U Naz... I can't never forget that scene too!!

I'm still feelng for R though bcuz with P he never experienced the true meaning of love and when it comes 2 G now.... I don't want Ram 2 create misunderstandings between them.. Not only will R suffer but G too bcuz we all knows how much G loves Rudra... She will be suffering too.... Rememeber when RG were looking for a house and G said " who said love can't happen again or something like that" That can clearly tells us that she wants R love as well... I just hope this track doesn't create a huge misunderstanding between!!

-X-NeeNee-X-OrientalDancer

Go to top