Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 139)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.

Whos Suku? Embarrassed

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.

Cry   I want a RaGa performance!!!!  But i am curious how Vivio dances.Big smile
Cry

Me tooo! I want a RaGa performance as well! Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

@ Rosh, it's very interesting too that R knows that G can hide things from him, he overheard the convo of G-SB n he knows G meant 2 do it on his back.

Awww.. That must have hurt him. I mean hearing that. That is probably the reason he got so angry.
But don't u think he's being dominative as a husband ? I mean ,in the last scene at least, as he put down his feet against all arguements with a finality in his tone. I mean, he has no right 2 stop his wife from working n venturing the outside world just ,cause he;s the hubby ?

I'll agree with you on that. Gauri has a right to work as well and I think she should. Rudra shouldnt stop her.. But unfortunately.. he is Disapprove

But i guess thats him just looking out for her.. He probably feels that Gauris already done a lot.. For her family and him.. So he feels as if its his turn to do the work and look after Gauri?
But G is already having a hell of life doing all the huge amount of house work all alone in this utter poverty , sleeping on the cold damp floor every day. If she manages 2 find a job life'll b easier for her. So, can't take the point of " R looking out for her ", sorry, lolol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Suku is Sukriti Khandpal, she's a beautiful girl n the main lead of Pyar ki ye ek kahani
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

@ Rosh, it's very interesting too that R knows that G can hide things from him, he overheard the convo of G-SB n he knows G meant 2 do it on his back.

Awww.. That must have hurt him. I mean hearing that. That is probably the reason he got so angry.
But don't u think he's being dominative as a husband ? I mean ,in the last scene at least, as he put down his feet against all arguements with a finality in his tone. I mean, he has no right 2 stop his wife from working n venturing the outside world just ,cause he;s the hubby ?

I'll agree with you on that. Gauri has a right to work as well and I think she should. Rudra shouldnt stop her.. But unfortunately.. he is Disapprove

But i guess thats him just looking out for her.. He probably feels that Gauris already done a lot.. For her family and him.. So he feels as if its his turn to do the work and look after Gauri?
But G is already having a hell of life doing all the huge amount of house work all alone in this utter poverty , sleeping on the cold damp floor every day. If she manages 2 find a job life'll b easier for her. So, can't take the point of " R looking out for her ", sorry, lolol

LOL! you're sooo hard to please! Lol

Maybe its time for Gauri to rest a lil.. And maybe Rudra feels the same and so hes stopping her from working.. Even though I agree he shouldnt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
mel, Vivo dances like dream, he's a reknowned dancer on sets. He has natural flow of dance, they covered his practice on SBS the same day, they covered SSBS. 
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I cant like any more posts now either Disapprove

Why does it doo that? 

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
@ Rosh, n who'll do the house work if G takes rest ? If this state of their's continues for some days more, she'll simply die of fatigue, so much for being a caring husband.

OrientalDancer

Go to top