Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 138)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

But you said the promo shows them two close? Confused Im confused
 They were about 2 b close when the knock came ,destroying the moment n detaching G from R ,for that moment, very significant, like Ram came knowingly at that moment not 2 let RG getting close.Big smile

Oh okie.. Well atleast they were gonna get close if it wasnt for Ram! Lol. 
[/QUOTE]Yep ! N poor R didn't even know 1st. He was playing so happily n sweetly n innocently with the payel, waiting for G 2 return in his arms once she's done dealing with the knock.....But that's never gonna happen. The way the promo ended Ram-Gauri face 2 face, side by side, n R standing far, it was difficult 2 say who's the hero now.[/QUOTE]

Disapprove

Unfortunately.. For ME anyways lol

Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 30 January 2011 at 4:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancer

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

@ Rosh, it's very interesting too that R knows that G can hide things from him, he overheard the convo of G-SB n he knows G meant 2 do it on his back.

Awww.. That must have hurt him. I mean hearing that. That is probably the reason he got so angry.

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

@ Rosh, it's very interesting too that R knows that G can hide things from him, he overheard the convo of G-SB n he knows G meant 2 do it on his back.

Awww.. That must have hurt him. I mean hearing that. That is probably the reason he got so angry.
But don't u think he's being dominative as a husband ? I mean ,in the last scene at least, as he put down his feet against all arguements with a finality in his tone. I mean, he has no right 2 stop his wife from working n venturing the outside world just ,cause he;s the hubby ?

-X-NeeNee-X-

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged

And that said only looking at G.ConfusedOuch

Btw i hope Zee makes a special valentine show, where all the leads of the serials are performing, so we can see another IqBi perfo.   I know i am crazy.LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

But don't u think he's being dominative as a husband ? I mean ,in the last scene at least, as he put down his feet against all arguements with a finality in his tone. I mean, he has no right 2 stop his wife from working n venturing the outside world just ,cause he;s the hubby ?

I'll agree with you on that. Gauri has a right to work as well and I think she should. Rudra shouldnt stop her.. But unfortunately.. he is Disapprove

But i guess thats him just looking out for her.. He probably feels that Gauris already done a lot.. For her family and him.. So he feels as if its his turn to do the work and look after Gauri?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.

CryCryCryCry   I want a RaGa performance!!!!  But i am curious how Vivio dances.Big smile
Cry

-X-NeeNee-X-

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

And that said only looking at G.ConfusedOuch

Btw i hope Zee makes a special valentine show, where all the leads of the serials are performing, so we can see another IqBi perfo.   I know i am crazy.LOLLOLLOL

If you're crazy.. Then im crazy too! Lol. Coz I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE that as well! They should sooo do that! Lol

OrientalDancer

Go to top