Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 137)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

@ No probs Rosh dear, I can completely understand n I'm fine with it that I'm extremely excited n happy n u r not.....Big smile

Yes. Im happy that RaGa get close but not happy that misunderstandings will be created between the two. Not at all.
Raga won't get close, Ram'll make sure nothing like that happens. Even I don't want R 2 get G so easily. I don't want R even 2 touch G that way, before he earns the right of it.

But you said the promo shows them two close? Confused Im confused

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
It pains me that u guys r talking about R realizing his hidden feelings for G because there came a catalyst in the shape of Ram n not till then. What a disgrace in the name of love !
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

@ No probs Rosh dear, I can completely understand n I'm fine with it that I'm extremely excited n happy n u r not.....Big smile

Yes. Im happy that RaGa get close but not happy that misunderstandings will be created between the two. Not at all.
Raga won't get close, Ram'll make sure nothing like that happens. Even I don't want R 2 get G so easily. I don't want R even 2 touch G that way, before he earns the right of it.

They were about 2 b close when the knock came ,destroying the moment n detaching G from R ,for that moment, very significant, like Ram came knowingly at that moment not 2 let RG getting close.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
N, who says G can't hide any thing from R ? Only last episode showed just the opposite of that, when G forbade SB in a hushed voice that she don't want Rudra 2 find out that she's trying for a job.....She can act in secret too.
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

They were about 2 b close when the knock came ,destroying the moment n detaching G from R ,for that moment, very significant, like Ram came knowingly at that moment not 2 let RG getting close.Big smile

Oh okie.. Well atleast they were gonna get close if it wasnt for Ram! Lol. 
-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

N, who says G can't hide any thing from R ? Only last episode showed just the opposite of that, when G forbade SB in a hushed voice that she don't want Rudra 2 find out that she's trying for a job.....She can act in secret too.

She can if she wants.. But they promised not to lie to each other anymore right?

But yep.. She can do anything she wantss. Which she probably will.. 
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

They were about 2 b close when the knock came ,destroying the moment n detaching G from R ,for that moment, very significant, like Ram came knowingly at that moment not 2 let RG getting close.Big smile[/QUOTE]

Oh okie.. Well atleast they were gonna get close if it wasnt for Ram! Lol. 
[/QUOTE]Yep ! N poor R didn't even know 1st. He was playing so happily n sweetly n innocently with the payel, waiting for G 2 return in his arms once she's done dealing with the knock.....But that's never gonna happen. The way the promo ended Ram-Gauri face 2 face, side by side, n R standing far, it was difficult 2 say who's the hero now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
@ Rosh, it's very interesting too that R knows that G can hide things from him, he overheard the convo of G-SB n he knows G meant 2 do it on his back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-

Go to top