Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 132)

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
N, the amount of pain n struggle he caused her whenever any one mentioned P, or he remembered P n each time he rubbed it in by saying , u go away, Do u think u'll get the place of P in my heart by doing all this ? N, how many more shall I say for example?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@ Dar, of course G forgave him, who's denying that before he even breathed sorry properly , because when u r in love ,u forgive too easily ....But why should we forgive him ? R we in same bawre state as G ?

Darine1980

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

[QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=LadyMacbeth][QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-]Yep.. Definitely after the jail track!

And ill definitely wanna find out what he does tooo.. Im feeling sorry for Rudra!
[/Q

Remember how he'd said 2 P, " Us ghatiya ladki ko meri patni maat kaho Pihu, woh hakk sirf tumhara hai...." I was infuriated, " Ghatiya ladki ", how dare you call our princess by that foul name ? He deserves utter suffering or I'll destroy the universe some how....

That was different Mac!
Of course, it's different ! Because R said it n R did it all. Remember the way he insulted her most horribly in front of half the town......n then again in her house.......the language he used, the way he threw her on the ground, left in car sprinkling mud on her face ........All that's ok, forgotten n forgiven....Because it's high n mighty R.

No no no Mac, not forgotten and forgiven.... But it was a misunderstanding there even if this is not an excuse to his behaviour! And G forgave me for that knowing that it wasn't totally his fault !

I agree.. It wasnt completely Rudras fault at all.. he was influenced by Pihu and once h got over that he regretted it and Gauri understands that.. She never held that against him 
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
dar, Rosh, please go n comment on Binny's index .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-Darine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@ Rosh, u gotta b kidding me dear. Influenced ! What's that ? If some one says 2 me, " Go n kill that boy " n do so, will I shout at the court , " I'm not guilty. I was influenced by this some one...." lol

Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

N, the amount of pain n struggle he caused her whenever any one mentioned P, or he remembered P n each time he rubbed it in by saying , u go away, Do u think u'll get the place of P in my heart by doing all this ? N, how many more shall I say for example?

yeah yeah I know all that.... very bad days !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-X-NeeNee-X-VasusenaRadheya

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

@ Dar, of course G forgave him, who's denying that before he even breathed sorry properly , because when u r in love ,u forgive too easily ....But why should we forgive him ? R we in same bawre state as G ?

No, we're not in the same state as Gauri. We're in a state and position were we can see exactly what really happened.. Coz it was shown to us and we saw it. And seeing that I know it wasnt Rudras fault at all.. And if Gauri can forgive I can forgive him coz i love him tooo! Big smile Lol

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Why u let one influence u in that way in the 1st place, that u make a joke of yourself by putting your conscience n your sense n sensibility at their hands rather their feet ?

Go to top