Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai (Page 13)

-X-NeeNee-X- IF-Dazzler
-X-NeeNee-X-
-X-NeeNee-X-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Originally posted by Darine1980

[QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][QUOTE=Darine1980][QUOTE=-X-NeeNee-X-][ RG will suffer a bit next week!! don't know!

Awww.. no.. You never hurt mee! I havent seen the epi yet.. So i dont really know what im saying lol.. I dont know how angry he was.. so im just saying things that are irrelevant

Didnt take what u said to heart.. Dw.. 

Lol

I hope they dont.. But considering what u guys are saying.. I guess they will Disapprove
But therein lies all the fun n spice n me like spice , my taste is just like my Sangini Rudra.Big smile

LOL Beth!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

In Mondays epi, where R watches G drinking chai, his eyes /expressions were almost similar to SRKs in "Yeh Ladka Hai Allah" song from K3G, where he and Kajol bumt to each other and her bangle hangs on his shirt.If a guy would look at me this way, i would be in heaven.HeartDay Dreaming
But you know Mel.... in tuesday's epi, I think, when he said to G "main hamesha tumare saath donga"... his voice's tone was like SRK's voice... When I heard that I remembered SRK

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

In the last days, R was shown really sweet and comprehensive... But today CVs want slowly to bring back the short-tempered Rudr who will, I think, loose fastly his patience !

R's just frustrated, he's always used 2 splurge a lot of money, he used 2 throw money in air n spent it like a king , so he's not accustomed 2 counting coins. But, life has brought him 2 this situation where he must do it  n b cautious about spending money, it's upsetting him.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
N, what about the dress that he wore while painting? I was having fits with laughter. Oh my god, his headress n his clothes...............Ohohohohohoho Soooooooo funny, he was looking like the way he looked on the morn on G's engagement with champu, only even funnier.

OrientalDancerDarine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
It's a good lesson to him....
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
But R never considered saving n cutting costs .Some where it pains 2 see him struggling 2 realize n habituate with this bitter truth of life n their current hard condition. G's doing her level best 2 ease the situation for her, but R's not helping her on it. He should n a lil more understanding.

OrientalDancer

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Darine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Didn't like Nani and Shanno Bhabi's attitude.....
I loved Shano bhabi's attitude, though I don't like nani's attitude. I mean what both of them said r same in the meaning, but just notice the difference between their way of expressing it. In case of nani it was all bitter but Shano b said it much more fondly, caringly, 

What I dislike is the way they interfere in other's life !
But that's the way things work in the mahalla, they get engaged in each other's life but it's also how they built up a relation with new members of mahalla. Let's not forget they r the people who'll come 2 help them in times of trouble. They grow connection in this way, they survive in this way. They don't consider it as interfering n it shouldn't b considered interfering.

OrientalDancer

Go to top