Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai - Page 108

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
mel, Vivo dances like dream, he's a reknowned dancer on sets. He has natural flow of dance, they covered his practice on SBS the same day, they covered SSBS. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I cant like any more posts now either 😒

Why does it doo that? 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@ Rosh, n who'll do the house work if G takes rest ? If this state of their's continues for some days more, she'll simply die of fatigue, so much for being a caring husband.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

I cant like any more posts now either 😒

Why does it doo that? 

New forum rules sets a limit of 50 max likes 2 a single member's comments in a day.😡
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

mel, Vivo dances like dream, he's a reknowned dancer on sets. He has natural flow of dance, they covered his practice on SBS the same day, they covered SSBS. 

Jaanu, dont hit me, i showed him to my sister , she found him hot on PKYEK , but i showed her another pic offsets and there she said , he looks ugly.
I love him:Hope we get him to see with Binny , it could be even a performance of them together, but i wanna see them together staring at each other.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Mel, Vivo dances just amazing. Mind blowing liquid body, it's a treat 2 watch him dance yet he's so humble. Our prince is simply the best .👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

@ Rosh, n who'll do the house work if G takes rest ? If this state of their's continues for some days more, she'll simply die of fatigue, so much for being a caring husband.

Exactly, So she shouldnt work so that she can do the house work rather then spend her day outside and working and rest during her spare time. That way she wont "die of fatigue". Maybe that is why Rudra DOESNT want her to work lol
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

New forum rules sets a limit of 50 max likes 2 a single member's comments in a day.😡

Oh 😒 How annoying!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Yes, ViBi may perform in future. I mean, just keep wishing it hard heart n soul, with all your will power n it'll come true. Like we got triangle n as I was most desparate for it, I got an extra treat by getting my Vik back that too against our sunshine.
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Or  i want atriangle performance like the one from Binny, darmesh and Kishore to "Chori Chori" song in DID.I mean Binny, Iqbal and Vikas.😃