RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

Awww.. That must have hurt him. I mean hearing that. That is probably the reason he got so angry.

And that said only looking at G.😕

Btw i hope Zee makes a special valentine show, where all the leads of the serials are performing, so we can see another IqBi perfo.   I know i am crazy.😆😆😆
Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

But don't u think he's being dominative as a husband ? I mean ,in the last scene at least, as he put down his feet against all arguements with a finality in his tone. I mean, he has no right 2 stop his wife from working n venturing the outside world just ,cause he;s the hubby ?

I'll agree with you on that. Gauri has a right to work as well and I think she should. Rudra shouldnt stop her.. But unfortunately.. he is ðŸ˜’

But i guess thats him just looking out for her.. He probably feels that Gauris already done a lot.. For her family and him.. So he feels as if its his turn to do the work and look after Gauri?

Mel, they r doing it in Starone n guess what, our prince charming is performing with Suku. But, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in ZEE only Anu-Mona dancing n Manav-Archana.

😭😭😭😭   I want a RaGa performance!!!!  But i am curious how Vivio dances.😃
😭
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

And that said only looking at G.😕

Btw i hope Zee makes a special valentine show, where all the leads of the serials are performing, so we can see another IqBi perfo.   I know i am crazy.😆😆😆

If you're crazy.. Then im crazy too! Lol. Coz I'd ABSOLUTELY LOVE that as well! They should sooo do that! Lol

Whos Suku? 😳
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

😭   I want a RaGa performance!!!!  But i am curious how Vivio dances.😃
😭

Me tooo! I want a RaGa performance as well! ðŸ˜’
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

I'll agree with you on that. Gauri has a right to work as well and I think she should. Rudra shouldnt stop her.. But unfortunately.. he is ðŸ˜’

But i guess thats him just looking out for her.. He probably feels that Gauris already done a lot.. For her family and him.. So he feels as if its his turn to do the work and look after Gauri?
But G is already having a hell of life doing all the huge amount of house work all alone in this utter poverty , sleeping on the cold damp floor every day. If she manages 2 find a job life'll b easier for her. So, can't take the point of " R looking out for her ", sorry, lolol
Suku is Sukriti Khandpal, she's a beautiful girl n the main lead of Pyar ki ye ek kahani

But G is already having a hell of life doing all the huge amount of house work all alone in this utter poverty , sleeping on the cold damp floor every day. If she manages 2 find a job life'll b easier for her. So, can't take the point of " R looking out for her ", sorry, lolol

LOL! you're sooo hard to please! Lol

Maybe its time for Gauri to rest a lil.. And maybe Rudra feels the same and so hes stopping her from working.. Even though I agree he shouldnt.