Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

After all the pain he gave G ,the tears he cost her, the way he made her suffer, it boils my blood when I get over the super sensuousness of it all...N, u r feeling sorry ! ðŸ˜² But, can't blame u - when I saw him , even I felt..............ok, that's my weakness, because I know R deserves it all. It's called turn of the table...

But i LOVE Rudra and I know deeep down he loves Gauri too even though he has hurt her.. And soo seeing that.. It makes me sad.. I don think he deserves it.. he cared for Gauri.. And Rudra is good at emoting stuff so when i see the promo fr myself.. As well as the episodes.. Im gonna feel even more sorry ðŸ˜’

I dont wanna see Rudra upset lol.. 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yup ! N not only in big screen now.😉 I'm intoxicated with it. it seems like an ages since I last saw my Vik, missed him soooooooooo much, his grin, his face, today when I saw him after so many days, I realized how much I missed him. By now, I must've seen the promo about 20 times, but still just couldn't get enough of it.

Not fair.... not even see it once 😭!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
But one thing bugging me big time .........When G opened the door n saw Ram standing outside she stole a glance at R, looked furtively at R,like there's some secret she's hiding n it looked like she already knows Ram very well. They know each other from the past, there was no awkwardness in Ram, totally at ease with G , looking at her with full glance, like he knows her since ages.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Let's watch it on tv ok girls.
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

But one thing bugging me big time .........When G opened the door n saw Ram standing outside she stole a glance at R, looked furtively at R,like there's some secret she's hiding n it looked like she already knows Ram very well. They know each other from the past, there was no awkwardness in Ram, totally at ease with G , looking at her with full glance, like he knows her since ages.

😲 Really? It might be some old relationship then? Gauri might of had a relationship with Ram? 

Ohhhh! I hope that aint truee!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Let's watch it on tv ok girls.

Yep! I guess we're gonna have to wait and watch unfortunately ðŸ˜’

I hope we're shown the promo soon! 😳 Lol
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Nici! I love ur profile pic! Is it Shekhar and Lali?
Darine1980 thumbnail

I can't say as I don't see the promo...; may be they know eachother or may be it's a way to mislead us !
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

😲 Really? It might be some old relationship then? Gauri might of had a relationship with Ram? 

Ohhhh! I hope that aint truee!

Perhaps, there are childhood friends???  I dont thinh, that G had a realtionship with a boy before R.

Btw watching my fave video clip from Vikas movie with Kajol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tO99EFQGC4&feature=related     The pink Lehenga  Choli doesnt suit her here.😕😕
Darine1980 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

But i LOVE Rudra and I know deeep down he loves Gauri too even though he has hurt her.. And soo seeing that.. It makes me sad.. I don think he deserves it.. he cared for Gauri.. And Rudra is good at emoting stuff so when i see the promo fr myself.. As well as the episodes.. Im gonna feel even more sorry ðŸ˜’

I dont wanna see Rudra upset lol.. 

But Rosh, me I am fed up seeing G upset, things have to change!