-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hey Rosh.. Welcome! 😊

Thank you! How are you?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Guys , let's not discuss about the promo till u guys have seen it ,cause u guys need 2 see it 2 know exactly what it is. I'm feeling impatient that my friends haven't yet seen it. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is some thing that can't b imagined or even guessed. U have 2 see it 2 .............OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, oh noooooooooooooooooooo, they r showing it again. This is the 7th time I saw it. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Guys, give me a minute 2 gather myself because I'm in pieces.☺️ Oh my god, this is toooooooooooooooooo good. This promo is getting on me.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mac.. can u plz tell everyhting that u saw in detail? Thanks...
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Guys , let's not discuss about the promo till u guys have seen it ,cause u guys need 2 see it 2 know exactly what it is. I'm feeling impatient that my friends haven't yet seen it. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh. This is some thing that can't b imagined or even guessed. U have 2 see it 2 .............OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, oh noooooooooooooooooooo, they r showing it again. This is the 7th time I saw it. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

πŸ˜’

I sooo badly wanna see it now! 😳 Lol

But I dont think we're gonna b shown it anytime soon.. We're always shown everything soooo late! Whether it be promos or the show! Its always late! πŸ˜’ I hope someone uploads it soon! Lol
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Mac.. can u plz tell everyhting that u saw in detail? Thanks...

Lol! Id love that tooo! Thanks 😳 Lol
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Do you really think is this what's going to happen?
If it is, it's totally unexpected and a good surprise cause; we've always imagined that R will fall in love with G then when he would realize it they can get close, even if I think that G can never have agreed.... SO if the CVs bring Ram's track this way, it's really interesting!

It's absolutely clear from R's expressions that he loves G now. There was passion n desire burning in his eyes ....to say the least n to say it in the open......Bold discussions are not for open......
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Thank you! How are you?

I'm good... Hope all is well with ya!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok here's another short FF.

Helper or HomeBreaker FF.

Ram came for dinner and told the Rudra and Gauri that he will help them out of these problems. but insead of helping he caused misunderstanding between the couple. Rudra though that Ram liked Gauri. which made him angry. that he can't get a job. but Ram coming back to help them. which G's Nani got very happy. and that spelled trouble.

End.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

No no no.....πŸ˜† U needn't download it, lol. just copy the image URL  n go 2 the preference of your edit profile n paste it in the slot provided, simple.

ok thanks.... I'll do it πŸ˜‰