RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai - Page 80

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Artemis678

Dev and Radhika never had a love triangle. so why Rudra and Gauri? cause G loves Rudra too much to leave him.

I think they brought this, to show that R need competition to realize how deep he loved G!!!!

GN, Darine and Naz!!!  Take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams!!!!
Originally posted by Darine1980

Girls That was a treat to chat with you all as usual but a bit more tonight because of the upcoming track...

GN and sweetRAGAlicious dreams.... I mean by RAGA Rudra and Gauri Mac 😆

GN and sweet dreams!! 😊
Let's just watch sangini to get the answers.
Just a lil goodbye gift from me haha

Originally posted by Artemis678

Dev and Radhika never had a love triangle. so why Rudra and Gauri? cause G loves Rudra too much to leave him.
Nici Nici Nici, r u mad ? What r u talking about ? please don't confuse R n G with D n Rad. The stories r completely different. We already had a love triangle from the 1st day 1st scene, Pihu-Rudra-Gauri. Dev always loved only Radhika, n R always loved only Pihu, never loved Gauri. It doesn't even make sense 2 consider them as a jodi till R show any feelings for G. Two friends-that's all they r now.
I think they brought this, to show that R need competition to realize how deep he loved G!!!!

Agree with u Mel!!!
Wowww, Naz, good job done. Keep making more . Thumbs up ! What about only Gauri siggies ?
Nice job Naz.. ... Love it!

GN and sweet dreams!
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

GN, Darine and Naz!!!  Take care, sweet and RaGalicious dreams!!!!
Deeply love my foot ! No love yet from R, sorry guys, that's the truth n we must accept it. R 1st have 2 fall for G. I think Ram'll fall for G earlier than R. Lol, how ironic is that ! So much for Raga with Rudra + Gauri.
Guys, I'm off 2 give pics in the pic gallery , you guys will need them for making siggies. See ah.