RaGa AT#18- Hum Tum Ek Saath Hai - Page 19

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Darine1980

Mauritius is wonderful too... would like to go there as well... there are so many wonderful places to visit!

Yep! So true!
Shanno bhabi's sooooooo amazingly helpful, she knows it won't b at all easy for R 2 find a job ,cause R's legendary anger ( again quoting from article ) n habit of drinking......it'll take time. So, the easiest solution is for G 2 work in the meanwhile.
Like button doesn't work anymore 😡
It was she who took the pain of finding a job for her in the paper n coming 2 tell her about it with the excuse of curry so that R doesn't find about it.
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Shanno bhabi's sooooooo amazingly helpful, she knows it won't b at all easy for R 2 find a job ,cause R's legendary anger ( again quoting from article ) n habit of drinking......it'll take time. So, the easiest solution is for G 2 work in the meanwhile.

True.. Im liking Shanna Bhabhi.. Only If Rudra would understand.. Lol
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

It was she who took the pain of finding a job for her in the paper n coming 2 tell her about it with the excuse of curry so that R doesn't find about it.

But he heard their conversation.😕😕😕  He has very good ears or did Shanno Bhabhi has a loud voice?😆
I'm actually liking this track but i don't want it to get too boring but i have a feeling that next week will be pretty exciting as this week as a bit quiet...
Originally posted by Darine1980

Like button doesn't work anymore 😡

Try again.. Or try refreshing the page.. Its wroking fine for mee 😊
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

LOL! I get bored a lot too! TV and laptops always help then! Lol. Ooh and books too! Well for mee.. I like reading 😳 Lol
I'm a book addict. Any thing, every thing, I just lovvvvvve reading n writing.
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

But he heard their conversation.😕😕😕  He has very good ears or did Shanno Bhabhi has a loud voice?😆

LOOL! Probably a bit of both :P Lol

Rudra is looking our fr Gauri! 😃 Lol. I like to think of it that way Lol