Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

N, I wanna visit all the countries where my friends live, USA, UK, Germany, France.....so that I can meet them in person n visit the country with them.

Awww! How sweet!
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's one thing I just hate about western culture, people live in islands, they r totally separated from their neighbours. I've seen in movies people die in the next room n yet the neighbors not bothering 2 move a muscle. It's horrible, how can people b so cold n impassive ?

I just can share your opinion here... cause like Mel mentionned it , and as arabic such things never happen in our countries... here if you don't have the exact amount to buy bread, you can't buy it but in Algeria traders can make credit to people and when they'll get money, they pay him back... cause everybody knows eachother
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

You should! You'll love it! I love India! Whenever i goo.. I dont wanna come back! 😳 Lol.. The freedom and the foood! And the funn! I love it! 😳 Lol

Lol, thank u thank u, it's really incredible India, it's too hot in most months but it's monsoon n winter n spring n especially autumn are just amazing though they r short.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Iam bored of my siggy. going to change it.
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Mel... Thanks

I really wanna visit India... I was born in the US.. have no family in India right now..... But i'll make sure I visit India N very soon too....
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Lol, thank u thank u, it's really incredible India, it's too hot in most months but it's monsoon n winter n spring n especially autumn are just amazing though they r short.

It is indeed "Incredible India!" Yep.. Its too hot most of the time.. I love monsoon! I love the rain! Lol
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Darine1980

U can't ? But, I can n clearly too. Don't tell me R's done with drinking. If he's upset with some thing he's like, " I'll go 2 G for comfort or I'll drink. " but when upset with G wine is the only thing that'll come 2 his mind .

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I get bored very easily. that's why I watch my shows alot.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Yep.. Neither do I and yep.. She will be so hopefully Rudra wont. I dont think he wil.. But from what everyones been telling me on here and the update.. It seems as if he was really angry.. And we alll know what Rudr does when hes angry lol

I don't want R to break his promise to G but it's true that he was angry... and on monday he won't find a job, so this will add some tension ...
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artemis678

I get bored very easily. that's why I watch my shows alot.

LOL! I get bored a lot too! TV and laptops always help then! Lol. Ooh and books too! Well for mee.. I like reading 😳 Lol
Edited by -X-NeeNee-X- - 13 years ago