Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys , # I'm shaking my head ,sighing # Maar peet means fight non-stop , beating some one up, clear ? 
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Guys , # I'm shaking my head ,sighing # Maar peet means fight non-stop , beating some one up, clear ? 

oh.. LOOL! Loving all ur smileys! 
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Oh no! Does he really hit Gauri? Thats hard to believe! Maybe theres some fighting and arguments but not betweent them two.. Lol Maybe just maybeee.. its some "gunda's" from the streets!

Umm.. Im not sure of the peet.. I think its just another way of saying hit? 😳 Lol

I think it's with mohallawale! I hope won't drink... cause breaking G's trust twice for the same matter is too much! And G will never beleive him after that!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

Don't agree...

But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darine1980

I think it's with mohallawale! I hope won't drink... cause breaking G's trust twice for the same matter is too much! And G will never beleive him after that!

I'm defo not hoping n I some how I felt like they show us R promising this particular prize only 2 show us, him breaking the promise in next few days 2 give us the sense of irony n warn us against promising, if u r not up 2 it. 
Darine1980 thumbnail

What about today's episode ? I agree that till Tuesday's epi he was reasonable n understanding 2 the point of what we can expect from him. After living fully kingsize his entire life, I can well understand how difficult it was for him 2 buy the fan n stove second hand, yet he did it .

But it's not easy to hear people around saying 'go and look for a job' and his wife who told him' if you don't get a job....' I can understand his impatience! I think he's trying his best!
OrientalDancer thumbnail

Don't agree...

But u have 2 b in India 2 understand that , sorry, but that's how things work here, this is the most wonderful thing about our country, they interfere but they r the one who stands by in hard times. Have u forgotten how helping , kind, compassionate n understanding they were 2 R , when he was crazy for information? They could've laughed at his helplessness then, ask him 2 pay for info or worse misguide or mislead him, yet they did nothing like that , they just helped n prayed.[/QUOTE]

I know this feeling! In Turkey , , Iskenderun, where i live the whole neigboorhood is like a family, but there is no interefering only good advices.Here in germany , its totaly different.Thats what i am missing about Turkey, this belonging together feeling.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Dar, r u trying 2 tell me R's gonna do maar peet in full sense ? Does that makes any sense ? It's even more offence. It's another thing if he does it under the influence of alcohol, even then it's unforgivable. Why would he let just any one provoke him so much that he'll loose self-control n fight like children ?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
The last time R fought in full sense was in the Samrat episode ,cause Samrat was approaching G ,touched her n proposed 2 her. Hhhhmmmmm..........could it possible that G again meets S in her new work place? Just thinking the possibilities.
Darine1980 thumbnail