Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

b too interesting 2 watch n then again have u guys heard of the fight that's supposed 2 b shown on MonDay. What else can lead 2 R's fighting with the road people ?

Which fight , Mac? Thats the firts time , i hear of a fight.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Did MIQ mention it on Twitter?
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Darine1980

tension is increasing between RG while there's no real pb between them!

What !!!!!!!!! Money is the biggest problem in the whole world, trust me no reason could b more real for spouses 2 fight with each other. All other reasons r much less important n significant. I've seen it with my eyes. Couples got divorced during recession right,left n centre, due 2 this reason.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm looks like things will be looking up for R and G. nani NEEDS to stay out of this.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Which fight , Mac? Thats the firts time , i hear of a fight.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•  Did MIQ mention it on Twitter?

Honestly guys, go n read MIK's today's tweets. This amazing man always gives us a hint if any thing interesting is due in coming episodes.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

What big things can happen in his anger state ? Share your expectations, cause they can't get married again over his anger. I mean, even if he again dabs a lot of vermilion on G again, it'll just make her blush .....nothing else.

I mean to say that he gets and may be drink also, he could misbehave with her, which can make them breaking up or something like...which will allow to the story to step forward!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Honestly guys , why don't u follow MIK's tweets regularly? It so much helps 2 understand matters going 2 happen in SSBS n we can prepare our hearts for it n brace ourselves.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

^  Darine is right, he celarly looked at G saying those words.And i think she understood him.

She understood him but at the 1st job opportunity, she'll jump on it and will forget about R!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣.... can't stop laughing !!!! don't know what happen today Mac but you every post of yours is making me 🀣

So, poor Mac is a joker. So, like R me can find a job as joker too. Good ! R also not getting any jobs any where, so may b together we'll open a joke shop, he the handsome joker (,I'm drooling , he's too hot 2 keep control )me his Sangini, the pretty clown.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

R looks always handsome ☺️

Yes, he does, but today he surpassed his own limits, he was looking like a living walking dream, I could hardly breath, he was looking so intense, full of fire, in both the shirts. Today he did some thing with his hair....or I dunno....he was scorching the screen.