India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

my topics on only todays epi!!!!:D

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

OMG GUYZ mane asa tv soap apni zindagi main nahi dekha....Sillyevery epi of this show made me more nd more curious towards it nd i love dat show more nd moreBig smilei was likeShockedLOL
really guyz all technical staff,actors,musician,camera man.....all r doing awsum nd speechless job....
a hig hatts off  nd appluse to themThumbs Up ClapClap Clap

now cum to my topic first of love love love love da precap....Day Dreaming

u know guyz i saw epi two times nd so many topics comes in my mind....i mean every single sec of epi deserve a long topic.........omg

like i m making a list which i wanted to made a topics on it...

1st topic on precap.....A CUTE DOC VAMPIREEmbarrassed LOL
OMG noone can best doctor more than abhay....nd the way he keeps his hand on piya s chest i was like awwwwwww jai ho cute doc vampire....Embarrassed

2nd......all r ready dat watever they can do pia they r doing....
misha watever she should do....she is doing...a lovly sis nd frnd....
 madhu  telling arnab abt pia.....love her....sweet motherClap
kabir who  loves piya calling abhay for her....omg lovly kabir.....i m ur fan again nowLOL
arnab also talking blood but he doesnt know k apni hi beti ko blood de raha hai......Ouch
nd now

abhay omg wo hi tu death bed se wapis ly ga pia ko......a big big big hug nd muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to himDay Dreaming 

3rd........pia a lucky gal!!!!!
love this character da most......
btw she deserves all this.....hatts off to sukku to making piya...muahhhhhhhhhhhhHeart

4th.......da touch of abhay on pia z hand....
omg i was like how helpless he isOuchbut i can feel dat touch dnt know abt piaCry

so guyz there more topic frm my side but abi itna yad arhay han.....i will update as far as i remember...
so wat say guyz.???
plz press like button nd commentEmbarrassed

p.s....love pkyek nd sukku nd visu alotBig smile

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 27 January 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jRajani-Jadhavsaphira7988pallavisarkarmonsoonlovelarimel22manjhaCharu21Ameresremosalsa

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
agree with each and every words you said!!!
i just loved loved loved today's epi...u know i am still watching some scenes from today's epi...lol....probably watched more than 10 times i guess...lol...
today's epi and its music gave me a feel like i was watching some thrilling and exciting bollywood movie...yaar...
i was always a big hater of tv daily saops until this show came...no show has ever kept me hooked or addicted except for this one....there has to be something special here...i just love this show!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

agree with each and every words you said!!!
i just loved loved loved today's epi...u know i am still watching some scenes from today's epi...lol....probably watched more than 10 times i guess...lol...
today's epi and its music gave me a feel like i was watching some thrilling and exciting bollywood movie...yaar...
i was always a big hater of tv daily saops until this show came...no show has ever kept me hooked or addicted except for this one....there has to be something special here...i just love this show!!!
thanx for agreeing yar....ind i too agree wid ya....todays epi music was mindblowing really feel watching bollywood movie.....
really it has sum special thing like piaEmbarrassed

monsoonlove

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post sweetz. Agree with ya. Though it was a very emotional epi but really touching. All the relations were highlighted beautifully. Esp happy the way Madhus character is shaping up. Hope it stays positive in long term too.
Just Loving ViSu! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22saphira7988RidziPiaJazSimi

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
brilliant post...Star totally agree with u..it was an amazing episode although an emotional oneSmileim a fan of kabir again after wat he didBig smile d entire dobriyaal family n kabir's concern n tears for pia,hopin n prayin fr her...Cry ,abhay comin back (yaaayy!!LOL) n reassuring pia thru their mind connection tht he was back for her n that he wont let anything happen to her was so touching...their bond really runs deepDay Dreaming n d precap was awesome...Big smileluks like our hot vampire doc's gonna perform CPR to revive pia..tom's episode looks promisingWink

RidziPiaJazSimi

RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Nice post sweetz. Agree with ya. Though it was a very emotional epi but really touching. All the relations were highlighted beautifully. Esp happy the way Madhus character is shaping up. Hope it stays positive in long term too.
Just Loving ViSu! Embarrassed
thanx honeyEmbarrassed
yes the big thing happened in todays epi is madhu. even she said mri life bhi is ko lag jaye dats so sweet of herThumbs Up............. u know i feel like kahin main is ki last epi tu nahi dekh raiEmbarrassed ConfusedLOLbut i said no it cant be lastShockedLOL
hope cvs wont ruin da show or we keeps watch PYAR KI YE EIK KAHNIl like datDay Dreaming

ND 1 think todays epi proved it dat it indeed pkyekClap

Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 27 January 2011 at 2:06pm
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

brilliant post...Star totally agree with u..it was an amazing episode although an emotional oneSmileim a fan of kabir again after wat he didBig smile d entire dobriyaal family n kabir's concern n tears for pia,hopin n prayin fr her...Cry ,abhay comin back (yaaayy!!LOL) n reassuring pia thru their mind connection tht he was back for her n that he wont let anything happen to her was so touching...their bond really runs deepDay Dreaming n d precap was awesome...Big smileluks like our hot vampire doc's gonna perform CPR to revive pia..tom's episode looks promisingWink
thanx glad u liked my post Big smile
yea all were amzing today...nd ya abhay  bak cant wait to see wat he will do for da survival of pia omggggggggggggggggDay Dreamingyea m sure he will do CPR nd naam doctors ka hoga..Shockedi wonder how doc react when they get to know k pia s condition will be  better suddenly nd she survive...omgShockedLOL

saphira7988

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
d doctors mite take d whole credit which shud be goin to abhayLOL

RidziPiaJazSimi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index