Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

OK, I am so CONFUSED!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
OK, I am so confused!

First the Tantric says that it was not Siddy's spirit that was affecting Laali but dubious injections administered by Dr. Surbhi.ShockedShockedShockedConfusedConfusedConfused
Shocked
Today he is sitting in front of the fire and telling apparently the ghost of Siddy to leave Laali's body forever once she has fulfilled her desire of killing her wayward husband Shekhar.ShockedConfused

What was all that about?  We the viewers were told  that it was the injections.  And if that was the case then just remove the problem .... the deadly injections.  Even if it was administered by Dr. Surbhi again (in a last ditch effort to cause harm), still how did Siddy's ghost come into the picture again.

I am getting really confused. First, it was Siddy's spirit.  Then the Tantric says it was the medicine given by Dr. Surbhi that is causing Laali to start believing that she was Siddy, then today  there is an exorcism going on in the Loha House to expel Siddy's ghost from Laali's body. 

What's going on?

Ah! yes! that famous sword is being used by the spirit of Siddy in Laali's body to kill Shekhar (or rather an oversized doll dressed in Shekhar's clothes). ConfusedConfusedConfused

Anybody else confused out there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Pray tell, clarify anyone... was it Siddy's evil spirit or the injections?
ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

OK, I am so confused!

First the Tantric says that it was not Siddy's spirit that was affecting Laali but dubious injections administered by Dr. Surbhi.Confused
Shocked
Today he is sitting in front of the fire and telling apparently the ghost of Siddy to leave Laali's body forever once she has fulfilled her desire of killing her wayward husband Shekhar.ShockedConfused

What was all that about?  We the viewers were told  that it was the injections.  And if that was the case then just remove the problem .... the deadly injections.  Even if it was administered by Dr. Surbhi again (in a last ditch effort to cause harm), still how did Siddy's ghost come into the picture again.

I am getting really confused. First, it was Siddy's spirit.  Then the Tantric says it was the medicine given by Dr. Surbhi that is causing Laali to start believing that she was Siddy, then today  there is an exorcism going on in the Loha House to expel Siddy's ghost from Laali's body. 

What's going on?

Ah! yes! that famous sword is being used by the spirit of Siddy in Laali's body to kill Shekhar (or rather an oversized doll dressed in Shekhar's clothes). ConfusedConfusedConfused

Anybody else confused out there?

Of course you have reason to be confused because the creatives are confused. Sounds like one big blunder in the story...the creatives can't get their story straight. LOLLOL
Perhaps the creatives are fighting among each other about thLOLLOLe reasons for this story, they can't decided so are giving two possibilities and just want to confuse the audience.
Perhaps it is left open to interpretation and you the viewer decided what you like.
This sounds like one big blunder as usual on the creatives part...LOL
LOL
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Confusion is always the name of the game for this show....LOLLOLLOLLOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Neela Let it go Dear..I know they hv messed up with this twist...Seems Like they themselves confused with What exectly they wanna show With Laali's Mind or her behaviour.....when Tantrick was asking Siddy for Promise I thoght same.... But now she'll be cure..Its again Copy of Bhul Bhulaiya...as her revenge will over ...She'll be out of Siddy's character & will faint .... 

sverma Groupbie
sverma
sverma

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by telenovelle

Confusion is always the name of the game for this show....LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top