India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Another cameo!?!?!?!?

desigirl2 Goldie
desigirl2
desigirl2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Ok now this is bullcrap!! After priyal gor's track being over, i had some hopes that AB would finally be able to have their suhagraat and the CV's would continue with the story but no..BHPH is having another cameo coming in and its some chick called Madhura. GOD!! there was one time where i used to wake up thinking about BHPH and was always soo excited to see the episodes..but after the confession of saavan everything is falling apart. I know everyone is saying the same thing..but what else is there to say? We all are crazy lovers of BHPH and AB and we dont want this show to go off air, but the way the CV's are running the show....dare i say it..?? it might..it might... it might just...OH U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!
   PLEASE CV's!!! I'm begging u! dont do this to us! Use the great talent that you posses fully!! You are practically insulting them by having so many cameos in this show by not letting them go back to the way they were.! Waiting for the old BHPH.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ravi.11monkeydog18kchitra77Aanchal15chammak_challoash91momma1128nycsweetieInfofan

tvserial245 Groupbie
tvserial245
tvserial245

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
I agree, i stopped watching the show few weeks back and only reading updates here until the story gets some depth, a real plot and characterization.

Edited by tvserial245 - 27 January 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl2

Ok now this is bullcrap!! After priyal gor's track being over, i had some hopes that AB would finally be able to have their suhagraat and the CV's would continue with the story but no..BHPH is having another cameo coming in and its some chick called Madhura. GOD!! there was one time where i used to wake up thinking about BHPH and was always soo excited to see the episodes..but after the confession of saavan everything is falling apart. I know everyone is saying the same thing..but what else is there to say? We all are crazy lovers of BHPH and AB and we dont want this show to go off air, but the way the CV's are running the show....dare i say it..?? it might..it might... it might just...OH U KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!
   PLEASE CV's!!! I'm begging u! dont do this to us! Use the great talent that you posses fully!! You are practically insulting them by having so many cameos in this show by not letting them go back to the way they were.! Waiting for the old BHPH.....

i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl2

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I know.  I put it in Lucky's post.  It's almost as if the cameo's are now the main character and SaaVan are having guest appearances in their own serial.  The CV's need to re-focus.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ravi.11desigirl2ash91

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index