Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dont you think Arjun is going little to far

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys after i have watched some epi after the marigge i feel like Arjun is doing little too much, i know that it sapus to see like he really hate her. But when the are showing Arohi alone the show her tht she is little sad and thinkng abt Arjun. But when it comes too Arjun they dont show anthing like tht. I wanna see him thinkg abt Arohi too. Dont you guys want tht.

And i am really disgust of Gauri how could she. I know tht she "loves" Arjun, but she has not the right any more. She is married and so is Arjun (but in Arjuns case he dont want too exept tht).
But today i am feeling very bad for Rajvir tht he has a wife like her. He desreves better. He is millon times better then tht Gauri. hes only problem is tht he cant express hes love towards people.

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
no i dont think so
hee really hates her he dont haev feelings anymore(thats what he is believing)
he thinks that she is responsible for rashis miscarriage!!.. soo nafrat is much more than the love at the momenttt

and at times arohi goes far as well..
i think this is good.. cause we will see it slowly changee  :D
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its going fine yaar, for weeks it was Arjun who was always sad and thinking of winning Arohi back, then she too was quite meanto him
Now arjuns priority changed, all he wants now is to hurt ahluwalias, waiting for him to realise that arohi is no longer ahluwalia
indianamerican thumbnail
I know what you mean. I want them to fight and all just like they are right now but when he is alone he should think about arohi and all that just like arohi thinks when she is by herself. 

..like she was thinking about how she and arjun walked on the same road last time and he is not here with her this time.  
chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel the same way, arohi is not as revengeful s arjun and only tries to match up to him but never initiates herself.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
i kind of hate arjun these days
he has gone alittle too far in insulting rajveer
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Arjun has been shown thinking back to the times he did love Arohi. In order to stop thinking of those times he tried distracting himself like Arohi which is what caused their fight and Arohi being left on the side of the road.

As for Gauri, she is shameless. I feel bad for Rajveer too, he didn't deserve this. I want to see Gauri be exposed for everything she has done.
sheetal6 thumbnail
Arjun is going a bit too far but I think even Arohi is also crossing her limits...
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal6

Arjun is going a bit too far but I think even Arohi is also crossing her limits...

yeah they try and one up each other and each time they both break the records, i mean she called the press on her husband TWICE!!!! πŸ˜•

AND he protect her family rep . there was nothing in it for him for saving Garui's behinde, which i think he should have exposed to her husband, he should have pulled both arohi and rajveer and be like
 "ur wife was all over me man, u deal with it and i didn't force that ring on her finger" and arohi and rajveer know gauri was (is) in love with arjun. Let her suffer!!!! Muwahaha!!! 😈

I think Arohi was thinking about why Gauri was in her room "by accident" but then her revenge on Arjun clouds her mindπŸ˜”