Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dont you think Arjun is going little to far (Page 2)

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheetal6

Arjun is going a bit too far but I think even Arohi is also crossing her limits...

yeah they try and one up each other and each time they both break the records, i mean she called the press on her husband TWICE!!!! Confused

AND he protect her family rep . there was nothing in it for him for saving Garui's behinde, which i think he should have exposed to her husband, he should have pulled both arohi and rajveer and be like
 "ur wife was all over me man, u deal with it and i didn't force that ring on her finger" and arohi and rajveer know gauri was (is) in love with arjun. Let her suffer!!!! Muwahaha!!! Evil Smile

I think Arohi was thinking about why Gauri was in her room "by accident" but then her revenge on Arjun clouds her mindUnhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index