Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF I Was Made To Love You Precap on Page 61 (Page 8)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Very interesting Priya..Do update quiickly..Can't wait!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _nandini

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by _nandini

As i promised .....am back EmbarrassedLOL 

Priya, Take a big bow from me (sorry don hav the bowing emos)Ouch Ur jst brilliant ClapClapClap I cud still understand, though ws amazed, to see ur OS on college romance. But having such a deep insight into marriage n the feelings attached to a divorce and putting them to words at this small age ShockedShockedShocked Am speechless Honey.EmbarrassedBig smile

Plz continue ....am all excited to read the nxt part soon.Big smile

di Hug

u read two OS and FF so soon Shocked Shocked Shocked

i am glad you like it.....Embarrassed Dancing Dancing

plz don't praise me alot i don't deserve it..i am try my best to write something...Cry Cry Embarrassed

thanks to my toefl classes...my writing improved but i am not good at itLOL

actually i'm going some through stuff abt marriage and divorce.....thought to use on avita...i want to know why people separated from their love due to misunderstanding and problems....Angry when they can talk with each other and clear their doubts....once you lose ur trust on them everything is lost Ouch

hope you like next chapter too....Avi's entry and Nihal toooEmbarrassedWink

No sweetiee ...I havent read both the OS yet ....I ws talking abt the first OS n FF EmbarrassedBig smile But i shall read the second one soon. The weekends keep me busy.

Looking forward to Avi's entry in ur nxt chapter Big smile

take your own time Embarrassed
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Very interesting Priya..Do update quiickly..Can't wait!!!

thanks laxmi diHug

i'll do it after Ramona's DeewangeeLOL

PristineSoul

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Great FF Priya. Sorry for the late reply, I had exams last week and so I wasn't on the forum until yesterday. I had to catch on all the GKD epis and Avia romance. Its no fair that I missed all the sweet episodes. BTW, your FF is very interesting. I'm very curious about what split them after their marriage. Also, I'm excited for Manjari- RV wedding. And hurray, RV is not after Arpi in this version. I am already fed up with the real RV and his act of kidnapping Arpi. Please, continue the FF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Great FF Priya. Sorry for the late reply, I had exams last week and so I wasn't on the forum until yesterday. I had to catch on all the GKD epis and Avia romance. Its no fair that I missed all the sweet episodes. BTW, your FF is very interesting. I'm very curious about what split them after their marriage. Also, I'm excited for Manjari- RV wedding. And hurray, RV is not after Arpi in this version. I am already fed up with the real RV and his act of kidnapping Arpi. Please, continue the FF.

hi sidda Hug

thank you very much....Embarrassed

no probs dear...studies comes first...WinkLOL

how did you write your exam?Embarrassed

have patience LOL

Sidda8

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Hey Ramona this dedicated to you...i love you sooo much...EmbarrassedWink

In this chapter both Avi and My Aunty is goona come Wink

hope you all like it Embarrassed

I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU 

Arpitha opened the door of her flat. It was a small one, with just one bedroom, a kitchen, a bath, a tiny living room and a small room which was meant to be a 'basement,' but instead was used as an office.

It may be a bit cramped, but she is satisfied with it. For now.

Besides, it was close to her wedding shop; just a ten-minute ride, she supposed.

She checked her watch as she took it off. 7:10, she had ample time to prepare dinner.

She undressed and showered quickly and changed to something comfortable.

After doing so, she hurried to the tiny spot she calls kitchen and heated a sauce pan.

After placing a small amount of cooking oil and allowing it to heat up, she threw in some chopped garlic and onions. Once they were deep brown, she added water and allowed it to boil. Only then did she add some stock noodles frozen in her fridge.

I must shop for food stocks, She thought dryly as she gazed at the near-empty containers. She threw in some more spring onions, cabbage and shredded corn on the mixture. She then added a pinch of salt and sprinkled pepper. After switching the stove off, she placed the noodles in a large bowl and set the table for two.

7:50, the clock read.

She sighed and wiped sweat from her face. Then she walked in to the lone bedroom of her place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is barely two weeks before Manjari and Ran Vijay's wedding, and the practices have begun a week ago.

Luckily for both of them, Arpitha and Avdhesh's paths have not crossed yet. But she knew that they soon will.

What she didn't know was how soon it would be.

Somewere else in lallanpur...

Ran Vijay and Avdhesh 

"This is the eighth time you have declined my request of your presence at the practices, Avdhesh," Ran Vijay stated.

He shot Ran Vijay an indifferent glance before going back to his work.

"You count them too much, Ran Vijay. Anyway, Our Company is in deep water these days, I cannot leave it to the hands of other people. I will come when I can."

"Hah!" Ran Vijay exclaimed incredulously at his response. "If I didn't know any better, perhaps I'd believe that crap. Do not deny it; you do not wish to see her again."

he stopped what he was doing altogether. His face was pale and his hands were clenched tightly.

"No. There is nothing to be said anymore between us, and I admit that I indeed wished to postpone our meeting, but that is so that she will not be placed in shame." His eyes burned, but it abruptly changed to the cold look once more that Ran Viay thought he imagined it.

"If there is someone who should be guilty, it is not I and do you know that " When a woman wants to betray her husband, her actions are almost invariably studied but they are never reasoned." He added", when Ran Viay stared at him with disbelief on his face

"Ah, yes' But you cannot escape each other no longer, Avdhesh. After all, as you said, you have nothing to be guilty about. So, you will come in today's practice, or else'" Ran Vijay's eyes flashed dangerously, threatening so.

"Bah, those threats are nothing to me' But just the same, to prove my innocence you so much doubt, I'll come. Three o'clock this afternoon, I take it?"

"Yes. At the town church, Avdhesh. We, or rather, I, will be expecting you."

"No one else will be informed?" He asked suspiciously.

"No, no one. Unless, of course, you wish me to alert Arpitha?"

"No. There is no need to do so. I'll be seeing you then." He turned to the door and was about to leave when Ran Vijay uttered something.

"Hey, Dude" He said, "Do you happen to know Nihal happens to be Arpitha's F-- "But Avdhesh cut him off.

"Nope, I do not know anything about her anymore' And I don't think I ever knew her anyway' So don't tell me. I don't intend to know anything about her or anything that involves her."

With that, he opened the door and left, closing it with such force that it slammed and threatened to break.

That Avdhesh, RanVijay thought, was an aftermath of anger, due to jumping to conclusions.

Ran Vijay smiled sardonically. He wanted to help the two, who were obviously in love with each other still' But their pride gets in the way.

Avdhesh POV

He slammed the door shut behind him.

Avdhesh never felt so impatient and angry in his life. As if he had a right to feel so...When he already has a wife-to-be...

But she's still your wife! A voice inside his head argued.

No, not anymore! Well...yes, but only in name! I haven't even seen her for five, six years!

He still has to divorce Arpitha before he can marry Sheila Rai.

Yes, ironic as it was, he is engaged to Arpitha's sister...Or rather, her stepsister. Sheila's mother married Mahesh Chand Rai years and years ago. But nevertheless, she is considered family.But her mother happens to be dead already, like Arpitha's mother...

Very few people knew his marriage to Arpitha, even her father knew nothing of it. So he supposed that Sheila knew nothing of it, too, not to mention the fact that she was not in good terms with Arpitha. Most of the people who knew were intimate relations to both of them, but some, after their separation, thought they were already divorced. Others, like .Ran Vijay knew otherwise.

He sighed at the memories that rushed in.

"Dude Do you happen to know Nihal happens to be Arpitha's F'"

He went rigid once more at the thought of what Ran Vijay had mentioned minutes before. If Arpitha already had a Nihal-whoever in her life, then it is time to get even.

What does he look like? Is he better-looking than me? Argh! Quit thinking like that Avdhesh! You already have your own life to live! Quit it! 

His fists clenched on his phone tightly as he dialled Sheila's number.

"Hello, Avdhesh" A shrill girlish voice answered at the other the use of his name, he had a fleeting image of a certain Black-eyed girl he met once in his life.

Ah! Get out of my head,Arpitha! Quit invading my thoughts

"Hello,Sheila Care to come with me someplace later?" He asked, shaking his head to drive thoughts of Arpitha away.

"O-Of course,Honey, I'd love to...but...you sound funny, luv...Is everything okay?" She asked in a honey-laced voice that annoyed him secretly till death.

"I am...alright. Just pooped out, I guess. I'll fetch you about quarter to three, will that be okay?"

"Okay!"She replied animatedly before turning her phone off.

Sure, she's excited, but why is he unhappy? Removing the thought off his head, he headed out of the  Building to the car park.

Practice in church

Arpitha giggled nervously as she tripped yet again on her way to the altar.

"Arpitha dear, for the nth time, be careful!" Manjari shouted at her best friend, torn between amusement and mild annoyance.

"Sorry Manjari! You know I can be clumsy at times...Promise I'll be careful next'Ahh!" She muttered as she tripped on the red carpet , yet again, on her way to Manjari. Everyone  sweatdropped at this scene. Arpitha, thoroughly embarrassed, stood up and laughed at her clumsiness.

A few more pointers and mistakes afterward, Arpitha managed to walk straightly on the aisle without tripping.

Arpitha heard Manjari shout a " Well done,Arpi!" beside her, but her eyes fell on Ran Vijay's face.

"Ran Vijay What Happened ?"She asked carefully. He looked disoriented, and kept glancing at his wristwatch every five minutes. He seemed annoyed by something, to the point of distraction, one thing she did not know Ran Vijay to be. He was always calm and contained, and he never looked like this way before.

"Eh?" He asked, obviously surprised. "Ah No, I'm okay, Arpitha. I was just thinking of something..." With that, he shook his head and walked towards Manjari, who was also looking worried by Ran Vijay's actions. She saw Manjari bombard him with questions, in which he shook his head frantically, trying to dodge Manjari's hand which felt his temperature.

Just then, a resounding screech of car brakes caught everyone's attention. An overwhelmingly familiar black car stood outside, gleaming under the sun.

Arpitha felt her pulse race as the door of the car opened, revealing someone she was not'and would never be' prepared to see again in this lifetime. Avdhesh Singh Thakur And what's more, he was with someone she hated with such a passion...Sheila Sharma Rai, her stepsister adopted by her father.

As the two walked hand-in-hand towards the church, Arpitha felt a sickening painin her chest. Suddenly her throat constricted, a lump forming in it as tears brimmed her eyes. Before she could stop it, a tear spilled from her eye and she whisked it away furiously.

So he's back. What's the big deal? She thought angrily as the people inside the church gathered around the two.

She didn't know what big a deal his return will mean to her life.

Part 2 Completed...

thank you for reading it...

NOTE:

Next Update will be my Sunday...but After 6th Feb i'll update  part in 10 days...i am sorry but i may be irregular to forum till April 3rd...Cry
please have patience and once again i am sorryCry

waiting for you views and please any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentWink

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 20 July 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

javeria19komalSinghNVBGKYcoolguy3Cuty16-sia-dannoAziyajes_jadeFallen StarVistaaSidda8lonelyshadow-Prashu-

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the next part.It was just superbb....but this time u made us wait alot par u know what sabr ka fal bahut mitha tha.It was really very gud,i was imagine dis just by reading as i was watching dis on tv,your writing capability is just too gud.once again welldone.
Waiting for next part....

yoga23priya

tanisha997 Goldie
tanisha997
tanisha997

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
so di i am unres my commentLOLLOLLOL
LOLthe part is beautiful
di u are a rock star

Edited by tanisha997 - 11 February 2011 at 12:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Natasha...yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index