Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF I Was Made To Love You Precap on Page 61 (Page 56)

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Sweetu!!!!!HugHug

Just read Part 9..
D'oh

& as always it is awesome !!
ClapClap

It was such a sweet meeting..double date !!
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

I want to knw what happened next...

But ur promo is again [as always
LOL] confusing..WackoWacko

But I think I have correctly guessed what is cooking in ur mind...
ErmmLOL
LOL

Love ya !!BlushingBlushing

Feeling so bad dat I couldn't comment earlier..so here are lots of elephant hugs for u...
WinkWinkBlushingBlushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinha-Prashu-yoga23priyaMitu_

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Priya, I was missing this ff. You still haven't finished Avita's first meeting and marriage. Poor Avi drinking again and wanting to take Nihal. That is cruel of him considering the fact that Arpi raised Nihal for all these years. Wake up Arpi, wake up. Please no divorce, Avi what are you doing. Shelia, why is she still in the picture. No,no,no she will not split Avi and take revenge on Arpi. That filthy scum. Avi have trust in Arpi after seeing your child. Please update soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutisinha-Prashu-yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hello  everyone Hug

look who is Updating  ROFL

This Part is Dedicated to all the reader who bear me  Hug

Btw you guys wanna know how she got her name Pari wait next chapter for it TongueWink

Note : Past will be Italic and Green Color and present will be in  blue color with no italic 

I WAS MADE TO LOVE YOU

Avdhesh know that when he was her before he used to date different girls at every night but when she came in to his life he stopped dating all the girls at once because his subconscious said him she is the for him and they had great start and everyone thought their relation is perfect like fairy tale but faith played cruel joke on them.

He thought after she came in to his life his all desires will be fulfilled like everyone she too thought that no one will take her way from him but today he came to knew how wrong he was.

He sighed.
'But where,' He thought painfully, 'where did our love for each other go wrong?'

"Ah!" He screamed, before forcefully throwing the wine glass in his hand to the wall before him, where it shattered to pieces.

They met nearly seven years ago. They met and fell in love.

They fell apart six years ago.

And now, he's just found out that they have a son.

And it's driving him mad.

He turned to his desk  There lay his divorce paper then he took in his hand and staring at it blankly while Arpitha still hasn't gained her conscious and she is in thoughts of her blissful past she had with her Jaanu she don't know whether she has right to call him or not.

Past 

Arpitha was staring the fan and thinking about last night date with Avdhesh that was her best night of her life time and though they together with Manjari and Ranvijay but Avdhesh hated double dates because there will be no privacy in it and they split up. AviTa went to Paradise restaurant while Ranjari ( GJ Hi-Five  ) went to Chillies and they came know to few things about Respective partners. 

Arpitha came to know that Avdhesh favorite color is Black, he has one sister who is apple eye of his family and what stunned her most is he was The Avdhesh Singh Thakur who is famous CEO of  Thakur Industries and he won most awards for being young and successful man in Business and he loves Japanese ,Mexican food but his mom's food will be his favorite though he is modern but he sticks to his traditions.

After they spent their quality of time knowing each other in restaurant then they walked hand in hand to her hostel and noticed a park near her hostel so Avdhesh thought to spent some more quality of time with her in park so he thought her but was mesmerized by her beauty then he thought who can a girl make him crazy and fall for her at moment he saw her and he smiled whole heartedly thinking that not every girl is this angel.

" Arpitha ? " Avdhesh called her and when see looked at her black mesmerizing eyes was captivated by it and at that moment he thought he will make her HIS.

"Hmmm Yes " She said looking in to his eyes at that moment he saw her looking his eye then and there he decided he will go any extent to make this angel HIS.

" Can we sit for few minutes here if you don't mind ? " Avdhesh asked shyly and mental  kicking himself for blushing while Arpitha smiled and nodded.

They went near bench and sat for comfortable in silence holding each other hands but Arpitha looked at him then started playing with her dupatta  when Avdhesh caught her staring at him then he understood  she wants to say him something.

"  whatever you want to say go ahead and say? " he said holding her hands then she looked and said " thanks for making my day very beautiful and enjoyed with you completely but i---i mean ---- i " she started stammering then Avdhesh thought something is wrong with her but thought let her to continue then he gave a assuring smile to her.

" i came to date with you because my friend insisted  and i hope this will be our first and last date because i can't go with you " Arpitha said looking at ground while Avdhesh was hurt and felt hopeless when his dreams and his future got shattered .

" Why? " he asked controlling his emotions.

" I--- I actually I want to say--- I am Pregnant " she said looking ground.

At that moment his whole  world turn Upside down and every kind of emotions played in his heart while unknowingly to him a lone tear was felled from his mesmerizing eyes.

As if god listen to him to his prayer's it started raining while his tears were merge in rain water.

Present

At 3 am 

After snapping a out of his past Avdhesh opened his seventh bottle of whiskey at that night and he was so much furious over the events occured today.

"If Nihal is my son then he will stay with me whether Arpitha's likes or not " then he called lawyer regarding divorce.

He kept the phone smirked thinking about his Pari's reaction after she will come his true intentions.

" I never want to hurt you even though you hurt me but i don't have any other way to make Nihal to come in his life. " his eyes turn misty thinking about his past life with his Pari whom he excepted without complaining about her flaws then he stared at stars and said

" Humne sab kuch mila bina mange par humne jo pehli bar aapse kuch dil se manga toh aap dekhar fir kaise chiin liye...aap humri zindagi kaise hum se chiin liye..." then a lone tear fell his eye then it started raining and it was same night as his first date with Arpitha.

While Arpitha was still have to gain her consciousness and Nihal was taken care by Jagat and Simple.

Jhatka Queen is back with her Update ROFL

waiting for you views and please any mistake i'm sorry...feel free commentWink

(if you like, don't forget to press the buttonSmile)

Glitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text GeneratorGlitter Text Generator

Edited by yoga23priya - 28 July 2011 at 11:28am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhancoolguy3KalitondrajasveensokhiCuty16ice _girlMeraCheekuViratjes_jadeFallen StarUmIbrahimSidda8ozzyiedannoshrutisinhasoni4evaPristineSoul-Prashu-Mitu_cscslonelyshadowaamirkhanfan...Natasha...-KadaKLonda-

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-yoga23priya

jasveensokhi Senior Member
jasveensokhi
jasveensokhi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
resSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thankyou so much for updating ,
i was waiting from long to see it.
Just one small request dear pls end up the sufferings of arpi.

I got why u are called Jhatka queen arpi is pregnant realy.

Pls pls update soon.

Edited by Cuty16 - 14 July 2011 at 12:04pm

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Completed Embarrassed
-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 July 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
RES

yoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index